I think we are. Your government has been very accommodating.
是啊 对于Xavier来说是这样的
Yeah, to Xavier, sure.
他不仅能自♥由♥走动
Yeah, he's more than free to go.
还有主♥权♥豁免和其他所有的
Sovereign immunity and all.
但很不幸 这些不适用于你
Unfortunately, that does not apply to you.
你哪里也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
在弗吉尼亚 你是
No, you don't need a license for a handgun
不需要手♥枪♥的执照
in the state of Virginia.
但你需要饲养老虎的执照
But you do need one for a tiger.
把手放到后面
Hands behind your back.
好了 进球吧 大家
Okay. Ball in, boys.
这是犯规啊 兄弟
That's a charge, bud.
他没叫啊 兄弟
He didn't call it, bud.
我想这与你在那儿的
Yeah, I'm sure your, uh,
两位装备了武器的大高个朋友
two very large, very armed friends over here
没关系
had nothing to do with that.
行了
Okay.
你们来这里是要问什么呢
So, you guys here for a reason?
还是来做裁判的呢
Or, uh, did you come here to play referee? Hmm?
我们是来告诉你
We're here to tell you
你回家的航♥班♥推迟了
your flight home has been delayed.
-我们是私人飞机 -那你得一个人乘飞机了
- We're flying private. - Then you're flying alone.
我们刚刚逮捕了你的妻子
We just arrested your wife.
理由呢
What for?
饲养外来动物
Possession of an exotic animal.
违反《濒危物种法》。
Violation of the Endangered Species Act.
更不用说一些虐待动物的法规了
Not to mention a few animal cruelty statutes.
-你在跟我开玩笑吧 -不是
- You have got to be kidding me. - No.
她极有可能被判七年
No. She's looking at seven years.
由于她有飞走的风险
And since she's an obvious flight risk,
几乎可以保证法官会
you can all but guarantee the judge is gonna
拒绝她的保释
deny her bail.
这是个问题
That is a real problem...
只不过是她的问题
...for her.
行了 这就是你们要说的吗
Okay, is that all you guys need?
因为我还得打场比赛
Because I'm going to try to squeeze in another game.
-然后去俱乐部 -Xavier
- And then I'm going to do the clubbing. - Xavier!
接着让飞行员启动私人飞机
And then I'm going to tell my pilots to fire up the PJ.
好了
Okay.
打球
Ball in.
兄弟们
Buds.
上
Oh, let's go!
快点
Come on!
他怎么样
How is he?
你的朋友肺部有积水
Your friend has fluid on his lungs.
导致他呼吸困难
And as a result, his breathing is severely strained.
你们可以解决的吧
But you can fix it?
我们可以排除积水
We can drain the fluid, yes.
但要是再出现积水
But if this happens again,
就有麻烦了
we're gonna have a problem.
什么麻烦
Oh, what kind of problem?
等遇到了这样的情况
Let's...
我们再来解决 Bishop探员
only cross that bridge if we have to, Agent Bishop.
听上去不太妙
That didn't sound so good.
请告诉我Xavier哭了
Please tell me Xavier cried
在你们告诉他他的妻子被逮捕了的时候
when you told him you arrested his wife.
实际上 完全没有
Actually, not even close.
他好像还特别开心
The guy almost seemed happy about it.
-他还是要走吗 -是的
- He's still leaving? - Yeah.
-你觉得他是在吹牛吗 -不是
- Do you think he's bluffing? - No.
Gibbs也不这么认为
Neither does Gibbs.
我们绞尽脑汁
I mean, we've been racking our brains,
但没有任何办法
but we're pretty much out of options at this point.
不想这么说 但是
I hate to say it, but...
我想这家伙会成功逃走
I think this guy's gonna get away.
好了 我给Gibbs打个电♥话♥ 告诉他Torres的最新情况
All right, I'm gonna call Gibbs, update him on our boy.
打吧
Yeah, you do that.
你要回办公室吗
You going back to the office?
不
Nope.
那你要去哪里
Well, where are you going?
去找Xavier
I'm going to find Xavier.
Bishop 我们已经试过了
Bishop, we've already been through this.
没法逮捕他
We can't arrest him.
我没打算逮捕他
I don't plan on arresting him.
那你打算干什么
Well, then what's the plan?
我要去杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你是开玩笑的吧
Hey, you can't be serious.
为什么要开玩笑
Oh, yeah, why's that?
因为暗♥杀♥坏人
Because assassinating the bad guy
是禁忌
is sort of a no-no.
那么就让他这么离开吗
So is letting him walk away
然后从此过着幸福的生活
and live his life happily ever after.
Bishop 你出了车祸 好吗
Bishop, you were in a car accident, okay?
你无法好好思考
You're not thinking straight.
现在 听着 我和你一样
Now, listen, I want to get this guy
-都想抓住这家伙 -那就别挡道
- as much as you do. - Then move.
但我不想接下来40年
But I don't want to spend the next 40 years
都待在监狱里
of my life in Leavenworth.
你为什么觉得我会被抓住
Why are you assuming I would get caught?
我们为什么要谈这个
Why are we even having this conversation?
听着 我只是不能让Xavier逃出国 Tim
Look... I just can't let Xavier leave this country, Tim.
不能
I just can't.
我理解 我们会有办法
I understand that. We will find a way
把他留在这里的 Vance只需要
to keep him here. Vance just needs...
不行 我们没有选择了
No, we are all out of options.
你两分钟前刚说过
You just said it yourself two minutes ago.
那是在你转身说要去杀人前说的
That was before you flipped out and said you were gonna kill a guy.
要不要再说得响一点啊
Could you say it a little louder?
你觉得你这样做Torres会开心吗
You think Torres would be happy with you doing this?
我觉得Torres没法投票
I don't think Torres gets a vote.
那他醒来后呢
Well, what about when he wakes up?
你是指"如果"他醒得来的话
You mean if he wakes up?
行吧 Xavier的飞机
Okay, Xavier's jet isn't scheduled
明天才飞
to leave until tomorrow.
在你预谋杀他前
Now, that gives us some time to figure out how to stall him
我们还有时间想怎么拖住他
before you commit premeditated murder.
现在 Ellie 你需要休息
Now, Ellie, you need a break.
回家吧 我会给Sloane打电♥话♥的 我们从Xavier身上下手
Go home. I will call Sloane, and we'll get started on Xavier.
我 不回家
I-I'm not going home.
Bishop 我要去办公室
Bishop! I... am going to the office.
行吗 要是有我们没注意到的地方
Okay? If there's something we haven't thought of,
我会在那里找出来的
I will find it there.
要送你吗
Need a ride?
不用了
No, I can manage.
你得呆在这里
Just... need you to stay here
直到Torres手术结束
until Torres gets out of surgery.
他手术结束了立马给我打电♥话♥好吗
Call me the second he does, okay?
好的
Okay.
哦
Oh!
不错嘛
Not bad.
谢了
Thanks.
帮我理清思绪
Helps to clear my mind.
这是我的方法 像你造船一样
Kind of like my version of building a boat,
但不在地下室
but not in a basement.
我听说你发现了Xavier些事
I heard you got something on Xavier.
Torres怎么样了
What's the word on Torres?
手术很成功
Surgery went well.
医生说他情况稳定了 但还是昏迷不醒
Doctors say he's stable, still not awake.
Bishop呢
And Bishop?
她怎么样了
What about her?
McGee昨晚给我打了电♥话♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表