You should think about that...
Sahar是谁 她在哪里
Who is Sahar? Where is she?
她不是 我不知道她在哪里
She's not... I don't where she is.
但你认识她
But you know her.
我从没见过她 她
I never met her. She's...
她 装成女服务生
She's, like, a pretend waitress or...
-这什么意思 -天啊
- The hell does that mean? - Oh! God.
她叫自己Sarah 有个小孩
She goes by Sarah. She's got a kid.
那个孩子叫什么
What's the kid's name?
叫什么
What's the name?
Phineas
Phineas.
Adam说过你认识Sahar
Adam said "You know Sahar."
他不是在对Ziva说 他是在对你说
He wasn't talking to Ziva. He was talking to you, Gibbs.
-我有什么能帮你的吗 -你是Phineas的妈妈吗
- Can I help you? You Phineas' mom?
我说过别告诉她 她生气了
I said not to tell her. She gets mad.
你还好吗
Hmm. You okay?
谢谢你照看他
Thank you for watching him.
我明天晚上会回来
And I will be backby tomorrow night.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
Phin 你在哪里
Phin, where are you?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你妈妈在哪里
Where's your mom?
她在工作
She's at work.
她不想让我告诉你 但是
She didn't want me to tell you this, but...
有时她晚上留下我一个人然后出去了
sometimes she leaves me alone at night to go.
怎么了 Jethro Gibbs
What's wrong, Jethro Gibbs?
好了 有什么发现
All right, what do we know?
孩子跟探员在你房♥子里呢
The boy's at your house with an agent?
McGee都跟我说了
McGee brought me up to speed.
我说 我们都知道什么
I said what do we know?
我们联♥系♥了方圆20里以内所有的餐馆
We've contacted all diners within a 20-mile radius.
没有一个雇员符合
None of them have an employee matching
有关Sarah的描述 所以服务员的工作
Sarah's description, so the waitress job
只是表演的一部分
was likely just part of the act.
我们认为她搬到隔壁
We think she moved in next door
是为了等Ziva回来
to lie in wait for Ziva to come back.
她利用Phineas接近你
She used Phineas to get close to you.
很明显 她愿意借用任何必要手段
She's obviously willing to use any means necessary
达到她的目的 Gibbs
to get what she wants, Gibbs.
嗯 又或者我们只是搞错了目标
Yeah, or maybe we called the wrong diner.
Gibbs 你为什么在质疑这个
Gibbs, why are you questioning this?
Victor说了那就是她 我看见了你的表情
Victor said it was her, and I saw your face--
你在他说之前就已经意识到了
you knew what he was gonna say before he said it.
我要证据
I want proof.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
McGee告诉了我这个男孩对你来说意味着什么
McGee told me how much this boy means to you.
那现在 是谁的判断力被影响了呢
Now, whose judgment is being clouded?
在得到我的允许之前你什么也不许做
You don't do anything until I say so.
如果Victor对Sahar了解这么多
If Victor knows this much about Sahar,
他肯定还知道更多
it's likely he knows more.
我们应该再审问他一次
We should question him again.
不可能
Well, that's not happening.
他的律师已经在去NCIS的路上了
He lawyered up on the way to NCIS.
我妈妈做了什么
What did my mom do?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能什么都没做
Maybe nothing.
但是我需要你帮我找到她
But I need you to help me find her.
如果她发生了什么事
If something happens to her,
就只剩我自己了
I'll be alone.
Phin
Phin.
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is?
不知道 我以为她在上班 我发誓
No. I thought she was at work. I swear.
答应我你不会让她受伤
Promise me you won't let her get hurt.
我已经说了
Uh, I said the thing.
-我说了 律师 -我听见了
- I said "Lawyer." - I heard.
但是直到他到达之前
But until he arrives,
我觉得你跟我可以温习一下
I thought you and I could chew the lard.
什么 你什么 不 不 不 不
What? What does that ev... I-I... No, no, no, no, no.
你不能这么做 这里是有规矩在的
You can't do that. Hey, there's rules.
我不在这儿工作 而且
Well, I don't work here, and...
也没人知道我在这儿
no one knows I'm here anyway, so...
所以 和你进行这场谈话
this little chat you and I are gonna have--
所以是不可能照章办事的
it's gonna be off the books.
什么
What?
你的朋友
Your friend.
Cross折磨了一个好人
Cross tortured a good man.
我根本不知道
Look, I don't even know
你现在在说什么 但是
what ride you're on right now, but, uh,
我已经把我知道的都说出来了
I already said everything I know,
所以你可以随便吓唬我
so you can try to scare me...
-哦 不 不 不 不 -这把刀
- Oh! No, no, no. - This knife
在以色列的街上杀过坏人
has met deviants in the streets of Israel,
还有土耳其的糖果店 公海 非洲之角
in the sweatshops of Turkey, the high seas, the Horn of Africa,
以及这些城市之间所有的小巷 排水沟和垃圾坑
and every alley, gutter and rotting pit in between,
从没有一次
and it never once,
-没有一次 -啊 啊
- never once... - Uh-huh, uh-huh.
让我失望过
has it failed me.
嗷 好吧 你是 你是Ziva David 好吧
Ow. Okay, you're... you're Ziva David. Okay.
把刀放开 我说 行吗
Just lose the knife, and I'll talk, okay?
-我不喜欢刀 -你说吧 你必须说
- I don't like knives... - You talk. You have to talk!
我不喜欢刀
I don't like knives!
好吧 听着
All right, look, listen...
Cross是绑♥架♥了你的朋友 对
Cross was holding your friend, right,
但是 他从来没有折磨过他
but h-he never tortured him.
Sahar都是自己动手的
Sahar did that herself.
她看起来像是 在做她的服务员的活儿
Yeah. She'd be like, "I'm at my waitressing job,"
但是实际上她是去找关于你的线索了
but really she was out looking for leads on you.
她的那些夜班
Her "Work nights"...
都是在你朋友身上割口子什么的
she'd end up cutting up your friend or whatever,
想让他说出你在哪儿 但是他从来没说过
try to get him to say where you were, but he never did.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
Sahar会出现在那个楼里
Sahar would show up at that building
去见你的朋友 然后
to see your friend, and bam...
Cross就会离开
Cross would leave.
他会来俱乐部 喝酒
He'd come to the club, drink,
各种吐槽 我就是这么知道的
spill his guts-- that's how I know.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
只有Sahar去那栋楼的时候
Only time that Cross talked to Sahar
Cross才能跟她说上话 好吗 明白了吗
was when she went to that building, okay? See?
她大概还认为一切正常
She probably thinks everything is still normal.
Sahar现在正在去审问Adam的路上
Sahar's on her way to question Adam now.
哦
Oh.
嘿
Hey!
这特么
What the...?
Ari和我
Ari and I...
对我们的人♥民♥是有愿景的
had a vision for our people.
我们在建立传承
We were building a legacy.
但是只用了一枪
And with one shot...
你就结束了它
you ended it.
但是故事没有结束
But our story isn't over...
咱俩还有账要算
you and I.
昨晚
Just last night...
当我过来
when I came here
拜访Adam的时候
to visit Adam...
发生了一些事
...something happened.
他已经疼到精神错乱了
He was delirious with pain,
他以为
and he thought
我是你
I was you.
他对我说
And he said to me,
你的女儿会安全的
"Your daughter will be safe.
我保证
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表