不管我们是什么关系 我不会离开你的
No matter who we are, I'm not leaving you.
我有个线人
I have a contact.
他给我留下了些情报
He left me some Intel.
我必须去拿回来
I must retrieve it.
我们得离开这里再找辆公交车
We must get out of here and find a bus.
废品场的车也比公交车快
Junkyard car is still faster than a bus.
我说的可不是随便哪辆公交车
I'm not talking about just any bus.
-谢谢你 -不用客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
Nick 嘿 对 是我
Nick. Hey, yeah, it's me.
我知道 不 我明白 我明白
I know. No, I know. I know.
我刚刚 我在追查那个布料的线索
I was just... I was following a lead on that fabric.
不 那条线索断了 所以我 呃
No, it turned out to be a dead end, so I, um...
我 呃 我等下再回你电♥话♥
I, uh... I've got to call you back.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
之前在Gibbs的住处的时候
Back at Gibbs' house,
我就知道你有些事瞒着我
I could tell something was going on with you.
然后你没有回到总部
And you didn't show up back at headquarters.
所以你就定位了我的电♥话♥吗
So you pinged my phone?
你想告诉我你在Ziva的旧办公室干什么吗
You want to tell me what you're doing at Ziva's old office?
你看 我可以作为一个资深外勤探员问你
Look, I can ask as senior field agent
也可以作为一个朋友问你
or I can ask as a friend.
但你没有回答我之前我是不会离开的
But I'm not leaving here until you give me an answer.
和Gibbs在一起的人
The person Gibbs is with...
是Ziva
...it's Ziva.
她还活着
She's alive.
-McGee 等一下 -我 我不想再聊这个话题了
- McGee, wait. - I-I'm done talking about it.
但我还想说
Well, I'm not.
你早就知道了 但是没告诉我 还有什么好说的
You knew and you didn't tell me. What else is there to say?
有很多要说 听我说
A lot. Just hear me out.
天哪 你这腿真是跟长颈鹿一样长
My God, you have the freaking legs of a giraffe.
拜托你 别走了
Just please, stop walking.
好的 好吧 Tony知道吗
Okay, all right. Does Tony know?
啊 你知道多久了
Huh? How long have you known?
你之前想过要说出来吗
Were you ever planning on saying anything?
我现在都没法♥正♥眼看你了
I can't even look at you right now.
嘿 是她让我什么也不要说的
Hey. She asked me not to say anything.
我只是想保证她的安全
I was just trying to keep her safe.
你不能这么进男厕所
You can't just walk into the men's room.
是吗 但我已经进来了 所以受着吧
Well, I just did, so get over it.
我不会接受的
I'm not gonna get over it.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me. Okay...
Ziva对很多人都有重要的意义
Ziva has meant so much to so many people.
当她告诉你去做什么的时候
When she asks you to do something,
你会相信她然后按她说的做
you trust her and you do what she asks.
Bishop 她就是我的亲姐妹
Bishop, she was a sister to me.
明白吗 我有权利知道
Okay? I had a right to know.
我想弥补现状
I want to make this right.
如果我们想帮到Gibbs和Ziva
If we're gonna help Gibbs and Ziva,
我们要把收集到的所有信息汇总起来然后找到他们
we need to put all the Intel we have together and find them.
所以从头开始说 告诉我你知道的全部事情
So start from the beginning and tell me everything you know.
好吧
Okay.
但只有你我能知道
We have to keep this between us.
Falls Church城市公园
Falls Church City Park.
M23 M25 和 M32
M23, M25 and M32.
Broad大街和Falls大道
Broad Street and Falls Avenue.
如果能知道我们在这里要做什么就好了
Sure would be nice to know what we're doing here.
左前方第五个座位
Five seats ahead of us on the left.
我们要从大胡子和他
We're getting our Intel
母亲那里拿到线报吗
from Grizzly Adams and his mom?
不 座位底下 我的线人留了一个SD卡
No. Under that seat, my contact left an SD card.
当乘客们离开之后 我会去拿回来
When the passengers leave, I will retrieve it.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦 从1980年开始我就没听说过在公交车上留东西的操作了
Wow, I haven't heard of a drop on a bus since 1980.
是吗 你还好意思说
Well, that is rich,
你的电视还是黑白的呢
coming from a man with a black-and-white television.
-我想你还留着那台黑白电视吧 -嘿 我想说的是
- I assume you still have one of those. - Hey, what I'm saying is
相信这个线人是要冒很大风险的
we're putting our necks on the line to trust this contact.
没错
Yes.
那么 我们能相信他吗
So, can we trust him?
你不告诉我你发现了什么
You're not leaving this room
就别想离开这个房♥间
until you tell me what you found.
Sahar派她的人去抓Gibbs了
Sahar has sent her men to bring in Gibbs.
她会利用他来抓到你
She will use him to get to you.
他们不可能生擒他的 我必须要警告他
They'll never take him alive. I must warn him.
Ziva
Ziva.
如果他们发现你和Gibbs在一起 你会付出代价的
If they find you with Gibbs, you will pay the price.
我也会的
And so will I.
Ziva
Ziva.
Ziva
Ziva.
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
我不想讨论我的线人
I do not wish to discuss my contact.
女士 先生们
Lady and gentlemen,
我以为当你们中有人失联之后
I expect that when one of our own goes off the grid,
你们会有点常识 上来告诉我一声
you'd have the common sense to walk up here and update me
-而不是让我去找你们 -是 长官
- without me having to hunt you down. - Yes, sir.
现在既然是我找到了你们
Well, now that I've hunted you down,
我建议你们开始汇报
I suggest that you get to it.
Kasie分♥析♥了
Kasie analyzed the casings
在Gibbs地下室窗户外面找到的弹壳
found outside Gibbs' basement window.
子弹是美国制♥造♥
Bullets were American-made.
我们还在Gibbs逃走的矿道那里
We also found a piece of fabric
找到了一片布料
on the coal chute that Gibbs used to escape from.
但是 没有线索
But, uh, that was a dead end.
布料可能属于某个
Well, the fabric could belong to someone
-跟Gibbs一起行动的人 -也可能不是
- that Gibbs is working with. - Or not.
也有可能属于袭击他的人
It could be from one of his attackers.
我们现在还不清楚
We don't have clarity on that yet.
希望能从Jimmy那里得到新的线索
Hoping to get some new leads from Jimmy.
我们正要去验尸间
We're headed down to autopsy now.
去看Gibbs地下室的那个无名尸
John Doe from Gibbs's basement.
所以 你们是在说 你们不知道Gibbs现在在哪儿
So, you're telling me you have nothing on where Gibbs is now,
也不知道他和谁在一起 以及是谁将他的住所
who he's with or who used his residence
当做攻击目标
for target practice?
很遗憾 是的
Unfortunately, no.
需要我给你们讲解一下
Do I need to make a speech about the mountains
如果角色对调的话 Gibbs会多尽力地调查案件吗
that Gibbs would move if the roles were reversed here?
不用 长官 我们知道
No, sir. We're aware.
那就赶紧回去工作
Then get back to work.
一旦你们找到任何线索
And the minute you find something,
-第一个告诉我 -是 长官
- I'm your first call. - Sir.
嘿
Hey.
你们想要告诉我发生了什么吗
You guys want to tell me what's going on?
-我们要去验尸间 -不不不
- Yeah, we're going to autopsy. - No, no, no, no, no.
你脖子上全是汗
Your neck is sweaty.
-什么 -你撒谎的时候
- What? - When you lie,
你脖子就会出汗
your neck sweats.
不会啊
No, it doesn't.
请告诉我 我们刚刚没有对主任撒谎
Please tell me we didn't just lie to the director.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的头要炸了
My head is exploding.
我们不该告诉他的
We shouldn't have told him.
不是你能决定的事儿
Well, that's not your choice to make.
听着 Nick Jimmy随时可能下来
Listen, Nick, Jimmy's gonna be down here any minute.
好吗 我们得保守秘密
Okay? We got to keep this quiet.
我是说 我甚至不认识这位忍♥者
I mean, I didn't even know this ninja,
但是 这个 就像是我活到现在 最大的新闻了
but this is, like, the biggest news of my life.
Ziva David还特么活着
Ziva David is freaking alive?
抱歉 再 再说一遍
I'm sorry, uh, uh, c-come again?
-Jimmy 呃 -我掉了一支移液管
- Jimmy, um... - I dropped a pipette,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表