Which your conductor said belonged to you.
这个 你 够简单了吗
Is "you" a small-enough word for you?
你们认为是我
You think I...
杀了你的乐队队友吗
Killed your bandmate?
是的
Yep.
不
No.
这里一定有什么问题
There has got to be a mistake here.
呦 伙计
Yo, dawg.
这是你干的吗 伙计
You do this, bro?
上士
E-6!
-你能搞定的 -什么 搞定什么
- You can cover it. - What? Cover it?
我们房♥东会发疯的
Our landlord is gonna be so pissed off about this.
不 去他的房♥东
No, screw the landlord.
这些疯子们说我用有毒的簧片
These lunatics think that I killed John
杀了John
with a poison reed.
你不会恰巧知道什么事吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that?
Dwag
Dawg?
是的 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
这个簧片是我给John的
I gave John that reed.
呃 他在公交上弄坏了自己的最后一个
Uh, he broke his last one on the bus,
所以我趁你在后面跟那个鼓手调情的时候
so I tossed him one of yours while you were
把你的一个簧片给了他
in the back flirting with that drummer.
我完全不知道上边有毒
I had no idea there was poison on it.
我没有跟那个鼓手...
I was not flirting...
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是从我包里拿出来的
You got that from my bag.
但是如果
But if the poison
毒是下在我的簧片上 那意味着
was on my reed, that means...
那就意味着
That means that...
你才是真正的袭击目标
you were the real target.
为什么会有人想杀了我
Why would someone try to kill me?
我 我很受欢迎 是吧
I'm, like, super likable, right?
-呃 -我是说 好吧
- Um... - I mean, uh, okay,
我知道我有些自恋
I know I speak my mind.
不是每个人都喜欢我
And that's not everyone's thing,
但是可以让我闭嘴啊
but tell me to shut up.
别直接杀了我啊
Don't-don't try to kill me.
我感觉你跟乐队里的其他成员
I sense there was maybe some tension between
-关系有点紧张是吧 -是的
- you and the rest of the band? -Yes.
但是当有人要加入乐团的时候 这种事情很正常
But that's normal when someone joins an ensemble.
我新工作的一部分
And part of my new job
就是处理预定日程
was to handle the booking schedule.
所以当我提出把我们的旅游区域
And when I put in that request
调整到欧洲时
to switch our touring area to Europe,
我是说 那事迅速就让我非常受欢迎
I mean, that made me real popular, real fast.
John实际上是最兴奋的一个
John was actually the most excited.
他从没去过那里
He'd never been.
他永远也去不了那里了
And he never will.
他因我而死
He's dead because of me.
如果他没用我的簧片
If he just hadn't have used my reed...
不 John的死是因为有人下毒
No, John is dead because someone poisoned him.
现在 我需要你认真想想
Now, I want you to think real hard here.
乐队成员或者周围的人里面有没有
Is there anyone that ever acted suspicious
行为可疑的人
in or around the band?
哦 你知道吗 我从没想过这事
Oh, you know, I never thought of it
因为我们一般笑笑就过去了
because we always just used to laugh about it,
但是乐队确实遇到过一个
but the band does have this...
非常怪的人
this weird-as-hell superfan guy.
怎么怪的
Weird how?
喜欢追着我们
Stalker weird.
他会到我们在华盛顿的每一场演出
Yeah, he-he comes to every performance in D.C.
他总是在后台要签名
He's always poking around backstage for autographs.
他甚至在我们旅行回来的时候到机场等我们
He even comes to the airport when we come back from tours.
我试着对他好一点 但是
I tried being nice to him, but...
但是现在我跟他保持距离
but now I-I keep my distance.
你们这次上车前 你在机场看到他了吗
Did you see him at the airport before you got on the bus?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
很难去注意
It's hard to keep track.
这个超级粉有名字吗
Well, does superfan have a name?
呃 我们叫他炸鸡匍匐者
Um, we call him the Nugget Creeper.
因为他戴着一顶帽子
Because he-he wears this hat
是带着某种快餐标志的那种帽子
with a-a... a fast-food logo on it.
你能帮我们的探员做一个面相合成吗
Can you help one of our agents do a composite?
可以
Yeah.
抱歉 我们没有空桌子了
Sorry, we don't have any tables.
有一桌应该很快就会离开
One should open up soon.
-非常感谢 -嗯哼
- Thanks very much. - Mm-hmm.
打扰了 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
你喝完咖啡还需要
You wouldn't happen to be finishing up
很长时间吗
your coffee anytime soon, would you?
我看完这章只剩几页纸了
I've just a few pages left in my chapter.
哦 太好了 太好了
Oh, good, good.
哦
Oh...
我说好不是赶着你走
I don't mean "good" like I want you to leave.
只是开心会有空座了
But good there'll be an empty seat.
我女儿要来
My daughter's coming.
哦 那真是太好了
Oh... that's lovely.
嗯 她是我
Mm... well, she's my...
生下来的
biological daughter.
这对我们来说都是个很重要的时刻
And it's a big moment for us.
上次我们谈话
Last time we talked,
她不想再跟我
she didn't want to have
有任何瓜葛
anything to do with me.
所以 你能想象 当她邀请我来这里的时候
So, you can imagine my surprise
我有多意外了
when she asked me here.
哦
Oh...
真是崎岖啊 天呐
Such a bumpy road. Oh, my.
所以当她今天走进来的时候 我 呃
So when she walks in today, I, uh...
我想让她感觉
I want her to feel
自己很受欢迎
welcome.
让她知道我会为她守住一个地方
To know that I'm holding a place for her.
她 很难摆脱
She's... she's really struggling
那种 呃 被遗弃的感觉
with, uh, feelings of abandonment,
这似乎是对的
which only seem right.
而且我很确定她认为我放弃她
And I'm sure she thinks that I gave her up
是因为我不爱她 但是事实是
because I didn't love her, but the truth is
我放弃她恰恰就因为我很爱她
I gave her up because I did love her.
啊
Ah...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你知道吗 心理学经典中
You know, there is a lot of research
有很多研究
in the psychological canon
是关于 对陌生人
about how it's easier
敞开心扉 比对朋友更容易
to open up to a stranger than a friend.
我想我还是回家去把这章看完吧
I think I'll finish my chapter at home.
再见
Bye, now.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦 你看到这个人了吗
Wow, you see our guy?
谁知道会有人为了签名能等这么久
Who knew people waited this long for autographs?
他们还说爵士乐已死
And they say jazz is dead.
你那边有什么发现吗
Find anything on your end?
没有
No.
我昨晚从另外三个角度
And I scrubbed through three other angles
看了四场不同日期的演奏会
from four different concert dates last night.
而且 我的框线卷缩器坏了
Plus, my wire crimper broke
所以我的智能音箱没法用
so I got nothing done with my smart speaker.
哦 至少我知道圣诞节要送你什么了
Ooh, at least I know what I'm getting you for Christmas now.
你知道吗 对一个诡异的跟踪者而言
You know, for a creepy stalker guy,
这个人的跟踪不算很严重啊
this guy doesn't really do a lot of stalking.
如果他过一会才出现我是不会介意的
I'm actually not mad if it takes him a while to show up.
我有2500磅的乐队器材
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表