Doesn't it make you all nostalgic?
能对案子专注一点吗
Can we just focus on the case?
准备好了吗
Ready for something new?
-Aspire学院在向您招手 -打扰一下
- Aspire is ready for you. - Excuse me...
你知道院长在哪吗
you know where we can find the dean?
哦 近在眼前
Oh! You found him.
-我是Patterson院长 -NCIS
- Dean Patterson. - NCIS.
哦 太棒了 职业日演讲者这边请
Oh, great. The career day speakers are right this way.
学生们热情高涨
The students are very excited.
实际上 我们不是来演讲的
Actually, that's not what we're here for.
哦 等等 那是MakeItMax专业版吗
oh, wait, is that, is that a MakeItMax Pro?
我们能对案子
Now can you just focus
-专注一点吗 -实际上
- on the case? - Actually,
那是MakeItMax定制版
that is the MakeItMax Quantum.
全州仅有五台
One of only five in the state.
好吧 我们不是来参加职业日活动的
Right. Well, we're not here for career day.
我们是来找Beverly Berkshire.
We're looking for Beverly Berkshire.
认识她吗
Know her?
当然
Of course.
我们是一所新学校 还很小
We're a new school, and still pretty small,
所以我认识所有学生
so I know all of our students.
是学生吗 我们以为她是个老师
Student? We thought she was a teacher.
也许有天她会成为老师
And one day maybe she will be.
在Aspire技术学院 我们有全年龄段的学生
At Aspire Technical College, we have students of all ages,
我们欢迎那些在人生中
but we cater to people looking to make a fresh start
想重新开始的人
in their lives.
如果你准备进行新的尝试 Aspire已经为你做好了准备
If you're ready for something new, Aspire is ready for you.
五分钟后我们有个学生贷款宣讲会
We have a student loan seminar
你们想进去坐坐吗
starting in five. Do you want to sit in?
Beverly
Beverly.
-Berkshire -啊
- Berkshire. - Ah.
她现在应该在机房♥
She should be in computer lab about now.
我希望她没有卷入什么麻烦
I hope she isn't in any kind of trouble.
她也这么想
So does she.
是 我留的言
Yeah, I left that voice mail.
但是你们小题大做了
But you guys are totally overreacting.
你威胁要把Whistler上士的肠子
You threatened to shove
塞进他的喉咙里
Petty Officer Whistler's intestines down his throat.
然后说 你死定了
And then you said, "You're dead."
我就是打比方
I was being metaphorical.
好吧 他现在死了
Well, now he's dead.
哇哦
Whoa.
那家伙总算死了
That guy is totally dead.
你是什么人
Can we help you?
我 我只是又被锁住了
I, um... I got locked out again.
你不是把密♥码♥写在胳膊上了吗
You literally wrote the password on your arm.
我去 哦 没错
Now shoo! Oh, that's right.
这是我的新机房♥搭档
That's my new lab partner.
Jeremy是我原来是搭档
Jeremy was my old lab partner.
他上周没来 所以我被分到了新搭档
He didn't show up for class last week, so I got assigned
就是那个长得像霍金一样的人
Stephen Hawking over there.
那么发生什么了呢
So what happened?
你是说 尽管你嘴上说着要杀他
You mean, aside from you saying you were gonna kill him,
然而是另外有人杀了他吗
and then somebody killing him?
语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail.
讲
Talk.
像我所说 Jeremy跟我共用一台电脑
Like I said, Jeremy and I shared a computer.
上周 我注意到有人用我们的账户
Last week, I noticed someone had used our log-in
黑了学校的财务网络
to hack into the school network.
他们在获取学生的财务数据
They were capturing student financial data.
那么你在暗示
And you're suggesting
是Whistler上士干的
that that was Petty Officer Whistler.
好吧 既然不是我♥干♥的
Well, it sure as hell wasn't me.
Jeremy又是唯一有密♥码♥的人
And Jeremy was the only other person that had the password.
如果你认为Whistler在黑学校的系统
If you thought that Whistler was hacking the school,
-为什么不揭发他呢 -没人会相信我
- why not report him? - Nobody would've believed me.
听着 我当时在免费辅♥导♥班里一半的人
Look, I was tutoring half the class for free.
所有人都认为Jeremy是活雷锋
Everyone thought Jeremy was a saint.
而且我有过一次前科
And I might have a prior.
或者两次
Or two.
因为什么
For...?
银行欺诈
Bank fraud.
看到问题所在了吗
See the problem?
所以当我发现Jeremy用我们的电脑做的事情时
So when I found out what Jeremy was doing on our computer,
我发飙了
I lost my cool.
但是我只是想让他停下来
But all I wanted was for him to stop.
你认为为什么Whistler上士
So why do you think Petty Officer Whistler
想要获得学生们的财务信息呢
was trying to access student financial information?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你不知道他是谁吗
Do you not know who he is?
我认为这就是你们出现在这里的原因
I thought that's why you guys were really here.
他是谁
Who is he?
TerrorCastor
TerrorCastor.
TerrorCastor 那个黑客吗 你开玩笑吧
TerrorCastor? The hacker? You're kidding.
两个月来我们共用一台电脑
We shared a computer for two months.
我看到了他的源代码
I saw his raw code.
我确信 他就是TerrorCastor
I'm telling you, he's TerrorCastor.
好吧 请假装你是在跟一个正常人讲话
Okay, pretend like you're talking to someone cool.
TerrorCastor在FBI网络犯罪科
TerrorCastor is number nine
最想追捕的罪犯中排第九
on the FBI's Cyber Most Wanted list.
他喜欢攻击领♥取♥食物券的人和老奶奶们
He likes to target food stamp recipients and old grandmas.
我以为你说的他是活雷锋呢
I thought you said he was a saint.
我说的是人们以为他是个活雷锋
I said people thought he was a saint.
但这个人其实是坏人
But that guy was the devil.
所以 我们的受害者最终不是好好先生了
So, our victim wasn't Mr. Nice Guy after all.
我还不能下这个结论
I could've told you that.
噢 是吗 怎讲
Oh, yeah? How?
-薄嘴唇 -那是什么东西
- Thin lips. - Is that a thing?
Palmer奶奶以前总说 你永远别信一个
Nana Palmer always said, "You never trust a man
嘴唇薄的男人
with thin lips."
也不能信一个FBI特遣队追查的人
Or an FBI task force after them.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
FBI刚把他们所有TerrorCastor调查资料发来
FBI just sent over their case files on TerrorCastor.
这一定就是我们要找的人
This is definitely our guy.
他们已经追他查好几年了
They've been after him for years.
他每件坏事都做过 从网络钓鱼诈骗
He's done everything from bank phishing
到尼日利亚王子骗局
【注:利用一般人能接受 小小的请求 的心理 要求汇些手续费 然后一步一步让你先把这些相对少的钱转给他 最后对方拿到钱后却人间蒸发】
to the Nigerian prince scam.
大部分是针对老年人
Mostly targets the elderly.
可能他惹怒了不该招惹的奶奶
Maybe he pissed off the wrong Nana.
他的实验室伙伴呢
What about his lab partner?
她的故事验证过了
Her story checks out.
受害者死亡时她有不在场证明
She's got an alibi for the time of death.
查查他的受害者
Run down his victims.
某人正在复仇
Someone looking for revenge.
老大 这文件里有很多名字
Boss, there's a lot of names in this file.
要花点时间了
It's gonna take a while.
让Jack一起来帮忙
Get Jack to help.
呃 她还没出现呢
Well, she hasn't shown up yet.
这看起来真的很奇怪
Which actually is really strange,
因为一般她都是第一到的
'cause usually she's the first one to work.
Tim
Tim.
这就去
I'm on it.
你确认死因了吗
You confirm C.O.D.?
我们的这位海军预备役人员绝对是被勒死的
Our Navy Reservist was definitely strangled to death.
但我得花些功夫才找出他被什么勒死的
But I'm having a tough time figuring out by what.
这些 呃 绷带痕迹一点不像我见过的
These, uh, ligature marks are unlike any rope or wire
绳索或者丝线
that I've ever seen.
那是什么
What's that?
噢 这嘛 就是我们叫你鹰眼Leroy的原因
Oh, that is why we call you Eagle Eye Leroy.
我们没有 没真那么叫你
We don't-- we don't really call you that.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表