- Bishop? - Hm?
-调查这个地区 -好的
- Canvass the area. - Yup.
McGee Torres 跟我来
McGee, Torres, with me.
不 等等 等等 等一下 现在 你 你们
No, w-wait, wait, wait, now, you... You're not
别把我一个人扔这里呀
leaving me here... a-alone?
是的 我这个房♥间租给了一个叫Alex Shaw的家伙
Yeah, I rented the room to a guy named Alex Shaw.
登记入住时 我记不太清 大概是在五天前
Checked in about, I don't know, five days ago.
你上次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
嗯 好一阵子了
Mm, not in a while.
为什么 他卷入什么麻烦了吗
Why, is he in some kind of trouble?
因为我这儿是正经生意
'Cause I run a clean business here.
如果他有麻烦 我无可奉告
If he's into something, I don't know anything about it.
好的 壁橱是空的 没有行李
Well, the closets are empty. There's no luggage.
浴室干干净净
Bathroom's clean.
这个叫Shaw的家伙租了一房♥子 却闲置不用吗
This guy Shaw rents a room, doesn't even use it?
嘿 Nick
Hey, Nick.
把那把椅子递给我 好吗
Pass me that chair over there, will you?
这儿没有接线盒
There's no duct work.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
什么东西弄断了有线电视电缆吗
Something chewed the TV cable.
老鼠 可能是
Rats, maybe.
阁楼从哪儿上
Where's your attic access?
-上面发现什么东西了吗 老大 -是的
- See anything up there, boss? - Yeah.
这可不是老鼠
But it's not rats.
探头
Cameras.
好多探头
Lots of 'em.
哦
Ow.
是的 我在另一边发现了更多探头
Yeah, I found more cameras in the other wing.
每个房♥间上面都藏着探头
There's cameras above every room.
是的 我见过很多古怪的东西 伙计 但是这
Yeah, I've seen some freaky deaky stuff, man, but this?
是 就像是整座旅馆
Yeah, it's like the entire motel's
被改造成了一个巨大的偷♥窥♥棚
been converted into a giant peep show booth.
是的 什么样的变♥态♥能干出这种事
Yeah, what kind of pervert would do this?
好的 不管是谁 他们知道自己在干什么
Well, whoever they are, they know what they're doing.
这些设备很先进 看这
Pretty sophisticated stuff here. Look at this.
红外 高清
Infrared, high-resolution.
哦 真是个老污龟
Oh, so a sophisticated perv.
是的 这些探头接到 这里的闭路电视里面
Yeah, cameras are wired to a, uh, CCTV hub over here.
哇
Ow.
这里的天花板怎么这么低
Why are these ceilings so low?
是的 你知道这种地方就是这样
Yeah, you know that's what's wrong with this place.
低天花板
Low ceilings.
这个集线器好像接到了硬线调制解调器上
Looks like the hub was connected to a hard-line modem,
现在它没了
which is now missing.
我们无法追踪信♥号♥♥
We can't trace the signal.
问题是所有的这一切
Question is what does this all have to do
与我们在农场发现的尸体有什么关联
with the body we found at the farm?
我跟你说了 我不知道那些摄像头是怎么在那里的
I-I told you. I don't know how those cameras got up there,
-我发誓 -从来没见过它们吗
-I swear. -Never seen them before?
我从来没上去过那里
I've never even been up there before.
你看 我 我才买♥♥下这个地方不久 也就 八个月前买♥♥的
Look, I-I only just bought this place, like, eight months ago.
-是吗 从谁手中买♥♥的 -一个老头
-Yeah? From who? -Some old guy.
退休要回斯科茨代尔(亚利桑那州)还是哪里
Retired to, uh, Scottsdale or wherever.
我跟你说 我和这些东西没有一点儿关系
I'm telling you, I got nothing to do with this.
我经营的生意是干干净净的
I run a clean business here.
警方说过去三周你这里
Police say you have eight prostitution busts
查到了八次卖♥♥淫
in the last three weeks.
好吧
Okay.
所以我允许这些姑娘
Y... So I let the girls
偶尔在室外工作
work out of the rooms now and then.
我又不是偷♥窥♥狂
I'm not a Peeping Tom.
我是说 这 这大错特错
I mean, Th-this is wrong!
拜托 我是有道德准则的 你们要明白
Come on! I got ethics, you know.
汽车旅馆那里带过来的任何东西我都不会碰的
I'm not touching anything that came from that motel.
如果我们想找到那时还有谁在阁楼上
Well, if we want to find out who else was in the attic,
-我们不得不查查那些记录 -噁
-we got to go through the records. -Mm.
-啊 嘿 各位 -哟 -嘿
- Ah. Hey, guys. - Yo. - Hey.
请允许我给你们介绍一个人
Allow me to introduce you to someone.
这位是Richard Devol
This is Richard Devol.
嗨 你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
-你好吗 -也就是 呃 Ricky
-How are you? -As in, uh, Ricky.
Elena的儿子
Elena's son.
-抱歉 什么 -没错
- I'm sorry, what? - Mm-hmm.
是的 实际上 我 我更喜欢被叫Richard 但是 呃
Yeah, actually, I, I prefer to go by Richard, but uh...
-很高兴终于见到你了 -是的 我也很高兴见到你
-it's nice to finally meet you. - Yeah. Nice to meet you, too.
你妈妈说你去露营了
Your mom said you were at camp.
是的 先生 彭德尔顿营地
Yes, sir. Camp Pendleton.
我在那里是一名上士 现在休假在家
I'm a staff sergeant there, home on leave.
-上士 -那真是太棒了
-Staff sergeant. -This is so awesome.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
那个 呃 出什么事了吗
Is, uh, is something wrong?
我是说 你是在等其他人来 还是
I mean, were you expecting someone else, or...
不 不 不 我在 我在等
No, no, no. I was-I was expecting
一个高大强壮
a big, tall,
你懂的 成熟的男人 像你这样的
you know, grown adult man, like you.
好吧 抱歉打扰你了
Okay. I'm sorry to interrupt,
Nicholas
Nicholas.
我听到你这里来了个小访客
But I heard about your little visitor,
我想他可能会喜欢这些着色书
and I thought he might like these coloring books.
好的 Ducky
Okay, Ducky...
我不知道在魔法独角兽和
I couldn't decide between
呜呜小火车之间选哪个
magical unicorns and choo-choo trains,
所以我把它们都带来了
so I brought them both.
-它们都是很有意思的 -是吗
-They're really quite delightful. -Ah.
我猜那些是要给我的
I'm guessing those are for me.
或许我应该带些大号♥的蜡笔
Perhaps I should've brought bigger crayons.
呃 没 没什么 唔 我只是觉得
Uh, it's-it's okay. Um, I just figured
应该由我来安排 我们去吃个饭
I'd take initiative and we'd grab lunch,
但是 很明显 你需要在这里呆一会儿
but... obviously, you need to spend some time here.
是的 我们还有工作要忙 那就 改天再说
Yeah. We're swamped. Uh, rain check?
-没问题 -太好了
- It's no problem. - Great.
那么 真是 真是很高兴见到你 Ellie
So, it was, uh, it was very nice to meet you, Ellie.
是的 我也很高兴见到你 Richard
Yeah, it was really nice to meet you, too, Richard.
-呃 嗨 Ducky -什么事
- Uh, hey, Ducky? - Mm?
你介意送他出去吗
You mind escorting him out?
呃 没问题
Uh, not at all.
呃 走这边
Uh, this way.
再见
See you.
你怎么严重误会了他的年龄呢
How did you get his age so wrong?
Elena没告诉过你他有多大吗
Elena didn't tell you how old he was?
我不知道 兄弟 听着Marvin Gaye的歌♥
I don't know, man. Marvin Gaye was playing,
又喝了酒
alcohol was involved.
我 我想我根本没注意
I-I guess I just wasn't paying attention.
哦 天哪 她已经老得有一个成年的儿子了
Oh, my gosh. She's old enough to have an adult son.
想象一下 如果你和Elena结婚了
Just imagine. If you and Elena get married,
你就是他的爸爸了
you'll be his dad.
噢 看来是有好玩儿的事了
Well, something's funny.
哦 是的 老大 Torres
Oh, yeah. Boss, Torres...
开始 告诉我进展情况 现在开始
Go. Give me an update. Let's go.
我们仍在等最终的验尸结果
We're still waiting on the final autopsy,
但DNA测试确认了我们的受害者是
but DNA has confirmed our victim
海军陆战队一级军士长Aaron Shaw
is Master Gunnery Sergeant Aaron Shaw.
已婚 有两个孩子 功勋累累
Married, two kids, highly decorated.
看起来是个硬汉类型的
Sounds like a pretty stand-up guy.
那他为什么会住在一个廉价的汽车旅馆呢
Then why was he staying in a fleabag motel?
是的 而且他的住处与汽车旅馆之间也就20分钟
Yeah, so his house is only 20 minutes from the motel.
他没有出现在那里的明显理由
Uh, there's no obvious reason for him to have been there.
我给你一个理由 他背叛他妻子出轨了
I'll give you a reason. He was cheating on his wife.
他订了一周的旅馆房♥间 从来没用过
He had the motel room for an entire week. Never even used it.
那有可能Shaw是个偷♥窥♥狂
So maybe Shaw was the Peeping Tom.
总是让你最意想不到的人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表