你知道我毕业于
Look, do you know that I graduated
约翰霍普金斯大学生物医学工程专业吗
with a biomedical engineering degree from Johns Hopkins?
这又是一场中年危机吗
This another midlife crisis?
你知道我的大多数同学现在在做什么吗
You know what most of my classmates are doing right now?
其中一半是生物科技公♥司♥
Half of them are rich CEOs
富有的首席执行官 他们坐着自己的私人飞机飞来飞去
of biotech companies, flying around on their private jets.
我呢
What am I?
一个持枪的警♥察♥
A cop with a gun.
是的 拿着政♥府♥的薪水
Yeah, on a government salary.
带着枪
With a gun.
你是NCIS高级特别探员 Timothy特么的McGee
You're NCIS Senior Special Agent Timothy frickin' McGee.
你把腐♥败♥的CEO当早餐
You eat corrupt CEOs for breakfast
谋杀犯当午餐
and murderers for lunch.
没错 但
Yeah, but...
不 不 没有但是 伙计
No, no. There's no buts, man.
你不应该不好意思在聚会上露脸
You shouldn't be embarrassed to show your face at the reunion.
你的同学应该为和你站在
Your-your classmates should be embarrassed
一个房♥间里感到尴尬
to stand in the same room as you.
Tim
Tim.
伙计 我是认真的
I'm serious, man.
你很擅长你的工作
You're really good at what you do.
伙计
Man.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
谢谢你 Nick
Thanks, Nick.
谢谢你 伙计
Thank you, man.
我很欣赏这一点
I appreciate that.
这就是我们要找的人
Ooh, there's our guy.
要我来吗
Want me to take this?
不 你知道吗 我能搞定
No, you know what? I got him.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 他们抓到他了
All right. They got him.
Torres和McGee正把他带过来
Torres and McGee are bringing him in now.
嘿
Hey.
和McGee一起审讯吗
Tag team with McGee in interrogation?
建立个人侧写吗
Work up a profile?
Jack
Jack!
这是怎么回事
What was that about?
我不知道
Got no idea.
嗯
Hmm.
你是不想去跟McGee一起参加审讯吗
Was that a "no" to the interrogation with McGee?
嘿
Hey.
Jack 你还好吗
You okay, Jack?
Faith来找我了
Uh, Faith came to see me.
她想知道她的父亲是谁
She wants to know who her father is.
告诉她
Tell her.
嗯
Hmm.
这没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我那时19岁
I was 19.
大学二年级学生
A sophomore in college.
一些朋友约我出去
Some friends asked me out.
我们参加一个派对 我喝多了
And we went to a party, and I drank too much.
我喝了太多
Way too much.
我让我的一个朋友开车送我回家
I asked one of my friends to drive me home.
一个和我很亲近的人
Someone I was close with.
我信得过的人
Someone I trusted.
他强♥奸♥了我
And he raped me.
事情发生后 我责怪自己
After it happened, I blamed myself.
因为喝太多了
For drinking too much.
把自己置于那种境地
For putting myself in that situation.
就像幸存者的自我责备一样
All the things that survivors put on themselves.
最终 我离开了那个学校
Eventually,I left school over it.
六周后
Six weeks later,
我发现我怀孕了
I found out I was pregnant.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
生下并送养了孩子之后 我参军了
After the adoption, I joined the Army
让我的生活重回正轨
to get my life back on track.
经测试后进入心理战术部队
Tested into PsyOps.
剩下的就是历史了
The rest is history.
你就不说点啥吗
Uh, aren't you gonna say anything?
他的名字叫什么
What's his name?
对话还没结束呢
Conversation's not over.
哦 结束了
Oh, yes, it is.
你能慢点吗
Will you slow down?
我只是问了个问题
It was just a question.
我不会告诉你答案的
And you're not getting an answer.
你有没有考虑过 我之前为什么从未跟你说过呢
Why do you think I never told you before?
因为你以为我会杀了他吗
Because you thought I was gonna go kill the guy?
因为我不能忍♥受
Because I couldn't stand the idea
你把我当受害者看
of you looking at me like I'm some sort of a victim.
就像我是一个需要拯救的脆弱的茶杯
Like I'm a fragile teacup in need of saving.
-就像你现在做的这样 -不 我没有
- And that's exactly what you're doing. - No, I'm not.
男人就这样
It's a guy thing.
好吧
Okay.
这与无法被改变的过去无关
This isn't about ancient history that can't be changed.
重点是我女儿的未来
This is about Faith today.
听着 我知道你很生气
Look, I get that you're mad.
好了 我所能说的就是 我也很生气
Okay? And all I can say is welcome to the club.
我已经生了30年的气了
I've been a member for almost 30 years.
拜托 我自己能搞定
Please, I can handle this on my own.
嗯
Um...
那位最好的朋友已经在审讯室里了
So, the bestie is in the interrogation room.
当然 我可以一会儿再来
But, of course, I can come back.
不 不 没事
No, no, it's-it's fine.
不管怎样 我们已经谈完了
We're finished here anyway.
这是我最喜欢的连帽衫
This was my favorite hoodie.
兄弟 你知道巧克力污渍很难清理的
You know chocolate stains, bro.
是吗 换我是不会担心这事儿的
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it.
你很快就会用它来换一件
You'll be exchanging it for an orange jumpsuit
橘色的囚服
soon enough.
我们知道你是黑客 Terropollux
We know you're the hacker TerrorPollux.
哦 你知道这个吗
Oh, is that what you know?
没错 我们还知道
Yeah. And we also know
Whistler下士曾经是TerrorCastor
that Petty Officer Whistler was TerrorCastor.
等等 你说的 曾经 是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "was"?
这叫过去式
It's called past tense.
我们在谈论死人的时候会用到它
We use it when we're talking about people who are dead.
或者 确切地说
Or, in this case...
-被谋杀的人 -所以交代吧
- Murdered. - So start talking.
-现在就交代 -交代什么
- Now. - A-About what?
如果你认为是我杀了Jeremy 那你就是疯了
You're crazy if you think I killed Jeremy.
我是说 他是我的兄弟
I mean, that was my homie.
我永远不会伤害他
I-I would never.
你用刀捅了他
You shoved a knife into him.
我们有目击者说 三个月前 你用刀
We got an eyewitness that said you stabbed Jeremy
刺伤了Jeremy
three months ago.
现在他在我们的停尸房♥里
Now he's down in our morgue.
你明白我们的意思了吗
Do you see what we're getting at here?
好吧 听着
Okay. Look,
Jeremy和我只是有个小误会
Jeremy and me just had a simple misunderstanding.
就这样
That's all.
关于什么的误会
Over what?
橘色的囚服要一件吗
Orange jumpsuit.
大约一年前
So, about a year ago,
Jeremy和我开始在网上销♥售♥安全软件
Jeremy and me started selling security software online.
清除人们电脑上的病毒
To get rid of viruses on people's computers.
那些病毒正是你们
Viruses that you put on their computers
放到他们电脑上的
in the first place.
有证据吗
Prove it.
快点说争执
Misunderstanding!
好吧 我们大赚了一笔
All right, so, we're making a killing.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表