根本不疼
No pain here.
你们俩脸色都很苍白
You both look pretty pale.
是的 这是失血的确切迹象
Yeah, that's a sure sign of blood loss.
-没错 -Max
- Yeah. - Max,
我吓坏了 老兄
I'm freaking out here, man.
你觉得你的背和关节在
Uh, you feeling any dull throbbing in your back,
-隐隐作痛吗 -老兄 我能感觉到
- your joints? - Man, I feel all of that.
不可能的 他们在虚张声势
There's-there's no way. T-They're bluffing.
我希望我们是在虚张声势 Max 但你们都在内出血
I wish we were, Max, but you're both bleeding internally.
如果跟Bobby一样的话
And if Bobby is any indication,
你们可能会死
you guys could be dead.
-就几分钟的事 -哦 老兄
- With-Within minutes. - Oh, man.
给你 你需要多喝点
Here. You need to drink more.
液体会帮助它排出来
Fluids will help flush it out.
不 这不是真的 你就是在说谎
No, this isn't real. You're lying.
见鬼去吧 Max
Yo, the hell with this, Max!
老兄 我们得离开这里 老兄 我需要医生
Man, we got to get out of here! I need a doctor, man!
-不 Lenny 等等 站住 -嘿 别开枪
- No, Lenny, wait! Stop! - Hey, don't shoot!
-Max结束了 -别开枪 别开枪
- Max, it's over! - Don't shoot, don't shoot!
-我要急救直升机 -我们上 -跪下
- I got medevac. - Let's go. - On your knees.
我需要医生
I need a doctor!
你抓住他了 够了
You got him. Enough.
够了 Palmer 你抓住他了
Enough. You got him, Palmer.
嘿 够了
Hey! Enough.
-好了 Gibbs 好了 -起来
- It's okay, Gibbs, it's okay. - Get up.
这家伙刚越过了他的底线
Guy just crossed his line.
Gibbs 你怎么花了这么长时间
What took you so long, Gibbs?
嘿 嘿 安全了
Hey, hey, hey. All clear!
安全了
All clear.
我们需要医生 我们有人中枪了
We need a medic. We got a man down.
体♥检♥是一回事 Palmer医生 Hines女士
Medical clearance is one thing, Dr. Palmer, Ms. Hines,
但在那次折磨之后 你们务必要知道
but after that ordeal, it's important that you know
你们可以要求更多的帮助
that more help is available.
Jack Sloane 或Grace医生
Jack Sloane. Or Dr. Grace.
我真不敢相信你居然说服了两个
I just can't believe that you managed
铁石心肠的罪犯
to convince two hardened criminals
让他们相信他们吞下了碎玻璃
that they swallowed broken glass.
我想我们可以把这归因于建议的力量
Well, I think we can attribute that to the power of suggestion.
嗯 是的 但你们两个必须让他们相信
Well, yeah, but you two had to sell it.
哦 是的 我们很厉害
Oh, yeah, we were good.
把盲目的恐惧变成了精彩的表演
Turning blind fear into quite the performance.
为了纪念圣帕特里克 我要说我们得扔掉一些
In honor of Saint Pat's, I'd say we were throwing out
老式的花言巧语了
some good old-fashioned blarney.
花言巧语 你是说巧言石那种吗
【注:源自爱尔兰的Blarney城♥堡♥ 那里有一块巧言石 相传此石具有魔力 吻了可变得能言善辩】
Blarney? Like the stone?
嗯 花言巧语也可以说成是雄辩
Uh, blarney also means having a good line of bull.
你知道的 比如说 魅力 说服力
You know, like, to charm,persuade.
还有我的眼药水
Well, that and my eye drops.
哪怕是几滴这种东西也能给任何人带来
Even just a couple drops of this stuff can give anyone, uh,
肚子上的麻烦
shall we say, tummy troubles?
Kase 你给了他们几滴
How many drops did you give them, Kase?
全倒上了 Bobby一开始倒冰茶
All of them. Once Bobby started pouring iced tea,
我把大部分眼药水倒进了
I poured most of that baby
那个壶里
into that pitcher.
-真卑鄙 -是的
- Sneaky. - Oh, yeah.
为安全回家干杯
Well...here's to being home safely,
为眼药水干杯
and here's to eye drops.
还有花言巧语
And blarney.
还有支持你的朋友
And friends who have your back.
还有爱尔兰人的好运
And to the luck of the Irish.
干杯
Hear, hear.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第19集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表