Yeah. An increase like that just doesn't make sense.
当然是 除非 你故意想失败
Unless, of course... you want to fail!
我今天下午会讲到这个
I cover that this afternoon:
破产永远是你的伙伴
"Bankruptcy Can Always Be Your Friend."
你们要来听听吗
You guys want to come in?
哦 嗨 Bishop
Oh, hey, Bishop.
我听说我们有疑犯了
I hear we've got a suspect.
呃 是的 我的意思是还不是最终的嫌疑犯
Uh, yeah, I mean, not the suspect just yet.
所以你还是很忙吗
So you're still busy?
呃 哦 跟平时差不多 怎么了
Uh, no. No more than usual. Why?
我猜我希望你能来我这
I guess I was hoping you'd stop by.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're doing okay?
怎么了 McGee说了什么吗
Why? Did McGee say something?
不 他什么都没说
No. Not at all.
这只是我自己的观察
It's just my own observation.
呃 或许只是我的猜测
Uh, maybe I'm projecting,
但你的前辈似乎给你造成了了一个很大的阴影
but your predecessor seemed to cast a pretty tall shadow.
嗯 她现在还是我的阴影 Jack 但那又怎么样
Yeah. I mean, she still does, Jack, but... so what?
所以没什么吗
So nothing.
我只是想确定 看到Ziva现在的处境
I just want to be sure that seeing where Ziva is today
不会让你觉得
doesn't leave you feeling like...
我感觉没事
I feel fine.
我是说 是
I mean, sure,
有一点怪异
it was a little weird,
我还在处理这些 但是
and I'm still processing, but no.
Ziva和我 我们没事 真的
Ziva and I, we're cool. Really.
嗯 好 这很好 我很高兴
Well, good. That's good. I'm glad.
但是
But...
如果你想知道谁感觉不是很正常的话
if you want to know who's not cool...
我想那是Nick
I think it's Nick.
哈 他 他怎么了
Huh. What-What's going on with him?
嗯 Ziva打赢了他
Well, Ziva beat him in a fight,
而那本来是个假的打斗
and it was a fake fight
是用来分散注意力的 但我离得很近
used as a distraction, but I saw it up close,
后来变成真打了
and it got real.
我无法想象他能很好地接受这个结果
I can't imagine he took that well.
无敌的Nick 竟然败了吗 不 我是说
Nick, losing? No. I mean,
从那之后 他就不一样了
he hasn't really been the same since.
他就有点 心烦意乱
He's been, like, distracted,
愤怒 而当我们谈话的时候
irritated, and when we do talk,
他都不看我的眼睛
he won't look me in the eye.
哦 是Gibbs
Oh. It's Gibbs.
嘿 Gibbs 怎么了
Hey. Gibbs, what's up?
你在哪
Where are you?
我只是 在和Jack聊天
I'm just... here. Talking to Jack.
有的时候你也该试试 Gibbs
You should try it sometime, Gibbs.
或者不试
Or not.
呃 有什么事吗
Uh, what's up?
我们在会议室见
Meet me in the conference room.
你听到了
You heard him.
-未完待续 -你知道吗 你当时跟McGee
- To be continued. - You know, that is what
说的也是这句话 但我告诉你 是Nick
you said to McGee, but I'm just telling you, it's Nick.
他才是有问题的那个
He's the one.
Gibbs探员 我必须得知道
Agent Gibbs? I got to know.
是Lou杀了我的兄弟吗
Did Lou kill my brother?
我们还没排除这个可能
We haven't ruled it out.
我们指控他非法持有枪♥械♥也是一样的
We're charging him with illegal firearms just the same.
你的房♥客们
Your tenants...
你和Eli会不会
any reason you and Eli
出于什么动机想让他们搬出去
wanted them to move out?
你是说故意赶走他们吗 为什么
You mean on purpose? Why?
好破产
Bankruptcy.
什么
What? N...
不
No.
-你怎么会有这种想法 -Midas
- What would even give you that idea? - Midas.
你和那个寄生虫聊过了吗
You talked to that parasite?
轻易地出♥卖♥♥♥我们 却忽略了
Selling us on easy money while neglecting
想要杀掉我们的
to mention all the pissed-off tenants
愤怒的租客吗
who'd be wanting to kill us?
我们询问了每一个租客 Pete
We've interviewed every tenant, Pete.
-我们还是没有线索 -没线索吗
- We still have no leads. - No leads?
你想要线索吗 我这就有一个线索给你
You want leads? I got a lead for you right here.
我刚在我的挡风玻璃上发现的
Just found that on my windshield.
而你觉得那来自于你的某个租客吗
And you think that's from one of your tenants?
肯定是
It's got to be.
在你带走了Lou之后 他们全部
After you took Lou away, they all
都蜷缩在他们的头目的拖车里
huddled up in their ringleader's trailer.
谁的拖车
Whose trailer?
什么头目
What ringleader?
所以你什么都不知道吗
So you know nothing about it?
我不记笔记
I don't write notes
或者威胁别人
or make threats.
我想什么就说什么
I say what I'm thinking.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
至于租客会面 那又怎么了
And as for any tenants' meeting, so what?
好邻居们在感到不安的时候
Good neighbors come together
聚在一起而已
in troubling times.
我认识大部分人很久了
I've known most of these folks forever.
有多久
How long's that?
差不多20年了
It's going on 20 years.
就在我的Walter死了之后
It was right after, uh, my Walter died.
他的养老金支付了这里的费用
His pension paid for this place,
全部的4万元
covered all 40,000.
当然 现在一文不值了
Course, it ain't worth a dime now.
为什么 这是个不错的地方
Why? It's a nice place.
嗯 想一个漂亮的
Yeah, like a nice
开了很久的二手车
used car with, uh, too many miles on it.
我没法卖♥♥掉他
I can't sell it.
没法搬走
Can't move it.
这儿的大多数人 都是靠着固定收入
Most of us here, we all live on a fixed income.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
我们聚在一起谈谈
We got together and we talked
关于如何给Pete
about making Pete
一个还价
a counteroffer.
你没浪费时间
You don't waste time.
嗯 没有时间可以浪费
Well, there's no time to waste.
不然我就露宿街头了
Or I'm on the street.
我剩下的只有
All I've got left is, uh,
这个家了
this home.
和我的画 嗯
And my paintings, hmm?
我的计划是把他们都卖♥♥给
Well, my plan is to sell them all at the
县艺术博览会 等我死了以后
County Arts Fair, leave the money to my grandkids
把钱留给孙子们
when I die.
我不知道 如果是我的话
I don't know. If it were me...
我更愿意留着画
I'd rather have a painting.
你能这么说真的是太好了
Well, that's very sweet of you to say,
但是 呃 如果我能用我的钱
but, uh, I'd feel better knowing
去做一些有用的事 让他们不至于
that I helped pay for something useful,
落到这个地步 那感觉会更好
so that they never end up like this.
嗨 Nick 我正要找你
Hey, Nick. Just the man I wanted to see.
哇哦 这是怎么了
Wow. This is what it's come to?
没人找你谈话
No one comes by to talk,
所以你不得不在走廊里跟踪我们吗
so you have to resort to stalking us in the hallway?
我得让你知道你是最不配合的一位
I'll have you know that you're my last holdout,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
哦当然 还有Gibbs
And Gibbs, of course,
但是 呃 我们都知道逼他就范的成功率太低 所以
but, uh, we all know that's a long shot, so...
所以 McGee和Bishop 他们都非常烦躁 哈
So McGee and Bishop, they're pretty messed up, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他们跟Ziva的联♥系♥都比我多
They had a bigger connection to Ziva than I did.
但是 传言是真的吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表