有可能是个很沉的花瓶或者雕塑
Well, maybe a heavy vase or a sculpture.
不会是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
不 这肯定是第一次
No, this is definitely a first.
第一次什么
First of what?
你不认识吗
You don't recognize it?
看起来像个小帽子
Looks like a little hat.
被一个小人儿戴着
Maybe worn by... A little man?
不可能
No way.
不可能什么
No way what?
这是什么
What is it?
花♥园♥小矮妖作案
Death by garden gnome.
我是说 谁知道还有这么多分类啊
I mean, who knew that there were so many varieties?
你介意吗 我还有心理阴影呢
Do you mind? I'm still traumatized.
至少现在你有能跟Sloane聊的了
Well, at least now you'll have something to talk to Sloane about.
好吧 还没那么多心理阴影
Okay, I'm not that traumatized.
实际上这可能比Ziva做的那些事
Actually, this may have a worse effect on agent morale
更影响士气
than anything having to do with Ziva.
我们还在聊她吗
We still talking about her?
没有 老大 指纹识别出我们的受害者是
No, boss. Fingerprints ID our victim
Elijah Buck
as Elijah Buck.
34岁 现地址是Annandale
34. Current address listed in Annandale.
离异 无孩 工作是杂货店经理
Divorced, no kids, works as a grocery store manager.
唯一的亲人是他哥哥
Only one next of kin. A brother.
Peter 住在Reston
Peter. Lives in Reston.
司机运送的那个活动房♥屋原来在的拖车公园
And the trailer park where the driver picked up the mobile home
就在他们俩人的住处中间
is located right between them.
好 那就去拖车公园看看
Okay, trailer park it is.
联♥系♥一下 通知他哥哥
Make contact. Notify the brother.
好的 Palmer 我这就下去
Yes, Palmer, I'm on my way down.
抱歉 有太多令人毛骨悚然的生物
I'm sorry, but there are way too many creepy critters
为了躲避地精小妖怪和精灵
living in the woods without having to
而住进森林里
worry about gnomes and leprechauns and elves.
这些都是虚构的
None of which actually exist.
对于一个6岁就跟表妹
Tell that to six-year-old me walking in on her cousins
看过邪恶的地精电影的我
watching some evil leprechaun movie.
相信我 它们存在
Trust me, they are alive
我深深的脑海里
and well and residing right up here.
说吧 Palmer
Talk to me, Palmer.
好吧 Kasie怕小矮妖
Well, Kasie's afraid of leprechauns.
更多是一种理性的怀疑
It's more of a healthy distrust.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? Me, too.
-你发现了什么 -发现在我这里
- What do you got? - You so get me.
杀手有一英尺半高
Our killer is about a foot and a half tall,
由厚重的陶土组成
composed of thick ceramic clay,
防水釉面 还有大把的隐藏证据
waterproof enamel, and a ton of hidden evidence
等我来发现
just waiting for me to find it.
你确定这是杀人凶器吗
Are you sure this is the murder weapon?
就是妖精的帽子无疑
It's the gnome's hat for sure.
完美地吻合了伤口
Perfectly matches this impact injury
就像一支长矛
Landed like a... a heavy spear
插入鳞状骨缝
against the squamosal suture.
这是太阳穴以上最脆弱的地方
That's the soft spot right above the temple.
小矮妖吗
Leprechauns?
难得一见
Million-to-one shot.
矮妖轰顶啊
The old gnome to the dome.
McGee 是你吗
McGee, is that you?
哦 嘿 Jack
Oh, hey, Jack.
嘿 什么风把你吹来了
Hey. What brings you here?
哦 我不是来这里
Oh, I'm not here.
嗯哼
Huh?
我是说 我 你知道的
I mean, I, you know,
我现在这里
I am here right now.
只是因为打印机没有墨粉了
It's only 'cause our printer ran out of ink,
然后供应室就在那边
and the supply closet's that way,
然后 你知道 你的门开着 所以
and, you know, your door's open, so...
像我说的一样
As I said it would be.
你知道的 既来之
You know what, as long as I'm here...
则安之
Please, have a seat.
嗯 好吧 我不会
Uh, that's okay, I'm not gonna.
嗯 待很久的
Um, won't take long.
另外 这不是关于我
Besides, it's not about me.
我是说 当然 Ziva本来要说再见的
I mean, sure, Ziva could have said good-bye.
这本来是件好事
That would have been nice to hear,
但是好吧 重申 这不是我关于我
but it's okay; again, not about me.
是Bishop
Bishop.
Bishop怎么了
What's wrong with Bishop?
好吧 没有大不了的
Well, nothing serious,
只是 好像所有事情都起了微妙的变化
but... it's like everything's a little different
自从 你知道的
since... you know.
自从见了Ziva
Since meeting Ziva.
是的 我是说 这个一个她久仰大名的女人 你知道
Yes. I mean, this is a woman who, you know,
她占据了她的位置
she's heard about for years, who occupied her desk,
就在她之前的隔间办公
was in her exact same space.
我是说 你会好奇 这么多年来
I mean, you gotta wonder, after all these years,
看着Ziva闯过的鬼门关
seeing all the hell that Ziva's been through,
留下了一个不祥之兆
that's got to leave a pretty nasty mark.
这个征兆 让Bishop很想知道
A mark that has Bishop wondering if
会不会有同样的宿命在等着她
the same future awaits her.
是的 是的 大有可能
Yes. Yes. That could totally be it.
这种事你是独具慧眼
You are so good at this.
谢谢 我努力
Thank you. I try.
好的 让我们继续
Okay, but let's keep going there.
为什么你认为她会
Why do you think that she would...
McGee
McGee.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我只是 嗯
Hey, I was just, um...
这里发生什么了
What's happening here?
-好吧 实际上 -什么也没发生 嗯
- Well, actually... - Nothing. Um...
什么也没发生吗
What's, uh, going on?
嗯 好的 我们通知了死者的兄弟
Uh, well, we notified our victim's brother.
他将在拖车公园与我们会面
He's meeting us at the trailer park.
太棒了 我们走
Great. Let's go.
嗯 好的
Hmm. Okay.
回头聊
To be continued.
嘿
Hey...
我有个感觉
I had a feeling.
什么感觉
What feeling?
你确实需要谈谈
That you did need to talk.
啥 啥 不 这只是
What, that? No. That was just...
我只希望你还没生我的气
I just hope you're still not mad at me.
生什么气
For what?
生气Ziva主动找了我而不是你
For not saying anything when Ziva reached out to me
我却守口如瓶
and not you.
Bishop 这与我们刚才谈的一点关系也没有
Bishop, that's not at all what we talked about. Okay?
我只是有其它的事情要跟Jack解决下
I just had something else I needed to clear up with Jack.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
怎么会这样
This can't be happening.
是的 Buck 我们深表遗憾
Again, Mr. Buck, we're very sorry.
上次见你兄弟是什么时候
When did you last see your brother?
几天前
A couple days ago.
我以为他去海边疗养了
I thought he was headed to the shore for some R&R.
否则我会很担心的
Otherwise I'd have been worried.
自从我们买♥♥下这儿以后 几乎天天聊天
We talked most every day since we bought this place.
你买♥♥了个房♥车吗
You own a mobile home here?
比这还糟糕
Worse than that.
我们买♥♥下了整个该死的公园
We own the whole damn park.
你们从谁那儿买♥♥的
Who'd you buy it from?
一对老伉俪 数月前他们退休去了佛罗里达
Nice old couple. They retired to Florida a few months ago.
他们的住处就是这里
Their place was right here.
我们不想住在他们的房♥车里 所以
We didn't want to live in it, so we
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表