你在追踪哪个参议员
Which senator are you after?
参议员
Senator?
我说参议员了吗
Did I say senator?
现在我又想了想
Now that I think about it,
我可能想说的是国会议员
I may have meant congressman.
朋友
Girlfriend.
- 帮我联♥系♥国会警♥察♥ - 已经联♥系♥了
- Get me Capitol Police. - Already got 'em.
又发生了一场袭击
There's been another attack.
Sahar在玩弄我们 不是吗
Sahar's playing us, isn't she?
华盛顿首府在今天陷入了混乱
D.C. was thrown into chaos today
因为这是最近几天来第二个被
when a second suicide bomber in as many days
国会警♥察♥击毙的自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
was killed by Capitol Police.
William Calbert正准备发回他的报道
William Calbert is standing by with his report.
这是一位即将退休的女议员的纪念仪式
It was a commemoration for a retiring congresswoman.
庆幸的是 没有人受伤
Thankfully, nobody was hurt.
不会太久的
Not gonna last.
国会全部的538名议员
All 538 members of Congress
都被安排了保护性监禁
have been placed in protective custody.
但国会警♥察♥已经到了他们的极限了
But Capitol Police have been pushed to the breaking point.
你必须让Sahar开始交代
You gotta get Sahar to talk.
- 她现在正在幸灾乐祸 -那Ziva呢
- All she's doing right now is smirking. - And Ziva?
她正在联络她哥哥曾经的联♥系♥人
She's checking with some of her brother's old contacts.
看看他们有没有听说过什么
See if they heard anything.
我不是问这个
Not what I was asking.
她在想什么
Where is her head at?
我去和Mallard医生聊天了
I had a chat with Dr. Mallard.
没能让我轻松下来
Didn't exactly fill me with rainbows.
哈
Huh.
呃 我 我可以
Um, I-I can...
- 离开 -我可以离开
- Leave. - I can leave.
- Ziva - 她会没事的 Leon
- Ziva. - She's gonna be okay, Leon.
你呢
And you?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我也和Sloane聊过了
I had a chat with Sloane, too.
你可不是个在审讯上下赌注的人
It's not like you to punt on an interrogation.
我没有下赌注 我从来不赌
I didn't punt. I don't punt.
呒
Hmm.
Gibbs 国会警♥察♥激活了
Gibbs, Capitol Police has activated
爱国者法案的铁堡条款
the Patriot Act's "Iron Citadel" provision.
给了我的办公室额外的授权
It grants my office additional powers.
所以你想要什么就有什么
So whatever you need, you got it.
但我必须确认你是全身心投入这件事的
But I need to make sure that your head is in the game.
Leon 你需要的是
What you need, Leon,
让我来查出来那些炸♥弹♥袭击者是从哪儿来的
is for me to find out where those bombers are coming from.
你又有一具尸体了
You got a second body.
是的 他刚到
Yeah, he just arrived.
开始说吧
Talk to me.
Gibbs 等一下 所以你是
Gibbs, wait, so you're...
你是独自一人 然后 或者说
you're alone, then, or...?
- 这是个问题吗 -是的
- That a problem? - Yeah.
我是说 我是说不 不是问题
I mean... I mean no, no.
我只是 呃 我还以为
I just, uh, I was hoping
Ziva会和你在一起
that Ziva would be with you.
我有很多问题想问她
I have a ton of questions for her,
首先就是当Tony联♥系♥我去每月一次的
starting with what the heck am I supposed to say to Tony
堡垒之夜游戏的时候我该怎么跟他说
when he calls me for our monthly Fortnite session?
是吗 我在等你说点儿什么 Palmer
Yeah, well, I'm hoping for something, too, Palmer.
啥
What?
噢 噢 对了 是的 那个 开始说吧
Oh, oh, right, yes. The "talk to me."
呃 这是我们
Uh, this is our
最近的这位没成功的自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
most recent would-be suicide bomber.
他正要引爆的时候被击毙了
He was killed right before he detonated,
跟第一个一样
just like the first.
- 查到身份了吗 -呃 DNA和指纹都没有匹配结果
- Got an ID? - Uh, no hits on prints or DNA.
但我确实发现了这个
But I did find this.
他们都有一样的手臂纹身
They both have matching arm tattoos.
什么
Eh?
看 呃 第一眼看上去很爱国 对吧
Looks, uh, pretty patriotic at first, right?
- 不对 -没错
- It's not. - Yeah.
根据这个联邦调查局公告来看确实不是
Not according to this FBI bulletin.
- 100%实际上是代表 - 100%白种人
- 100% actually stands for... - 100% white.
很明显在现在的
Apparently quite popular with
极端民兵组织里很流行
extremist militias these days.
这些人不是和Sahar一起工作的吗
Aren't these guys supposed to be working with Sahar?
是的
Yeah.
很难想象一群白人至上主义者
Hard to imagine a bunch of white supremacists
会和这样的人一起 你懂得
hanging out with someone, you know,
就是她那种地方来的人 如果你明白我意思的话
from her neck of the woods, if you catch my drift.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
或许他们做到了暂时消除分歧
Maybe they were able to bridge their differences long enough
一起犯下屠♥杀♥案
to commit mass murder together.
谁知道呢 几乎要让人感到希望了
Who knows? Almost gives you hope.
把他们的照片发给Kasie
Send their photos to Kasie.
她这会儿正在运行面部识别软件
She's running facial-recognition software right now
查找她能找到的各种提基火炬集♥会♥
on every cross-burning, tiki torch rally she can find.
噢 我还在想 呃 Ziva
Oh, and I was thinking that, uh, Ziva
应该看一眼这些人
should have a look at these guys.
看她会不会认出来哪个
See if she recognizes anyone.
是的
Yeah.
- 好主意 -当然
- Good idea. - Of course,
我会去给她展示这些坏人的照片
I should be the one to show her the bad guys' photos,
- 因为 - 那真是糟糕的主意
- because... - That's a bad idea.
这就太伤人了吧
That was hurtful.
噢 McGee McGee 我很抱歉
Oh, McGee. McGee, I'm so sorry.
没关系的 一切正常
It's okay. It's all-all good.
只是个误会 各位
Just a misunderstanding, everyone.
我还以为Gibbs会来 而且应该是半个小时后才来
I was expecting Gibbs, and not for another half hour.
- 呃 他派我来了 - 他这么干了 是吗
- Well, he sent me. - Did he, now?
是的 省得我求他了
Yeah. Saved me from having to beg.
现在可以拥抱了吗
Can I have that hug now?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
能再见到你真是奇迹
It's a miracle to see you.
那么告诉我
So tell me...
为什么
why?
你知道为什么
You know why.
我不得不消失
I had to disappear.
有人想杀了我 所以我不得不
Someone was trying to kill me, and I had to...
不 不 为什么联♥系♥Bishop 为什么不联♥系♥我
No, no. Why Bishop? Why not me?
她找到我了 McGee 或者说就要发现我了
She found me, McGee. Or was going to.
那 Tony那边呢
So, what about Tony?
还有Tali 你上次见她是什么时候
And Tali. When was the last time you saw her?
为了我们的孩子我们不得不做出牺牲
We must all make sacrifices for our children.
你明白吗
You understand this?
我听说你现在做父亲了
I hear you're a father now?
是的
Yeah.
看这个
Look at this.
噢
Oh...
我真的想听全部的故事 真的 我想
I want to hear all about it, really, I do,
- 但现在还不是时候 -不是
- but now's not the time. - No.
你带了Gibbs想让我辨认的照片了吗
Do you have the photos that Gibbs wanted me to see?
是的
Yeah.
这些人我一个也不认识
I do not recognize either of these men.
- Ari过去的联♥系♥人那边有什么发现吗 -是的
- Any luck with Ari's old contacts? - Yes.
原来我哥哥不仅是哈马斯的一员
Turns out my brother was not only just a part of Hamas,
他同时也是Sahar的分♥裂♥组织的一员
he was also part of Sahar's splinter group.
还是个关键的人物
A crucial part.
-直到你杀了他 -是的
- Until you killed him. - Yes.
Ari死后 一切就分崩离析了
After Ari died, things fell apart.
Sahar的人被♥干♥掉了 他们的资产被冻结了
Sahar's people were hunted down, their assets were frozen.
而且Sahar最终被关进了监狱
And Sahar ended up in prison.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表