Well, McGee called me last night.
他没有细说
He didn't go into detail,
但她说的话让他有些担心
but something she said had him rattled.
他给你打了电♥话♥吗
He called you?
是的
Uh, yeah.
他担心他朋友的精神健康
He was concerned about his friend's mental well-being,
所以他打电♥话♥给了一名心理医生 有什么问题吗
so he called a psychologist-- is that a problem?
没有
No.
他告诉我的事
He didn't tell me anything
我都猜到过
I hadn't already suspected.
-嗯哼 -听着 创伤性事件
- Mm-hmm. - Listen, traumatic events
通常能触发
can often trigger
一系列情绪不稳定的情况
periods of mental instability.
听起来像是Bishop在经历某种
It sounds like Bishop is suffering from some form
创伤性应激障碍症 从McGee告诉我的来看
of PTSD, and from the little McGee told me,
听起来她不能
it sounds like she's having trouble
很好地控制她自己的情绪
regulating her emotional responses.
是的 那么她会让自己脱离情绪化的
Yeah, well, she'll pull out of it.
她总是这样
She always does.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我认为这次不一样
I think it's different this time.
可能你需要考虑让她休假一段时间
Maybe you should consider taking her off duty for a while.
可能吧 Jack 你应该让我自己来处理自己小组的事宜
Well, maybe, Jack, you should let me handle my own team.
你知道吗
You know what?
Bishop正每况愈下
Bishop is spiraling.
而你也紧随其后
And you're not far behind.
我吗
Me?!
是的 你
Yeah, you.
当然你分享了你的不幸
Sure, you've had your share of tragedy,
而它也给了你更坚强的外表
and it's given you some really thick skin.
只是真正支撑你度过每一天的
But what always gets you through the day
是总会有坏人被绳之以法
is that someone always pays.
但是现在坏人要逃走了
But now the bad guy's gonna get away.
这对你来说一定是无法承受的
And that must be unbearable for you...
你查到什么关于Xavier的信息吗
You got something on Xavier or not?
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
我很不情愿地翻找了
I have had the displeasure of digging
他所有的社交账号♥
through all of his social media accounts.
这人是典型的大男子主义的
This guy is your typical chauvinistic
-混♥蛋♥ -跟我说点我不知道的
- jackass. - Tell me something I don't know.
好的
Okay.
我会告诉你如何阻止他逃离出境
I'll tell you how you can stop him from leaving the country.
听起来怎么样
How about that?
这种人通常极度需要
A man like that has an excessive need
认同感和他人赞扬对吗
for admiration and praise, right?
-嗯哼 -所以他需要一个同伴来
- Mm-hmm. - So, he requires a partner who will
不停地满足他的自大感
constantly feed his narcissistic ego
和性需求
and sexual appetite.
既然他的妻子明显
And since his wife is clearly not
不是这么个同伴 我敢打赌
doing any of that, I would bet...
噢 他有个女朋友
Oh, he's got a girlfriend.
找到她 你就能搞定这个人了
Reel her in, you get your man.
太棒了
That's really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
快点 Bishop 接电♥话♥
Come on, Bishop, pick up.
嘿 我是Ellie 请留言
Hey, this is Ellie. Leave a message.
Bishop在哪儿
Where's Bishop?
我还以为她和你在一起
Well, I was hoping she was with you.
打她电♥话♥
Call her.
我打了 但是 呃 转到了语♥音♥信箱
I did-- I, uh, I only got voice mail.
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
是的
Yeah.
当Bishop昨晚离开医院的时候
When Bishop left the hospital
她说她会回办公室的
last night, she said she was coming back to the office.
楼下的登记处也没有她昨夜的
Well, her name is not on the night logs
进门记录
downstairs.
那她现在在哪儿
Well, where is she now?
老大 这就是我刚说的
Boss, that's what I'm saying.
听着 我们都想
Look, we all want
抓住这人 Bishop比我们都更想
to get this guy-- Bishop more than any of us.
所以 她为什么不在这儿帮我们找到他呢
So, why isn't she here, helping us find him?
我来了
I'm here now.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我去健身房♥了 老爹
I was at the gym, Dad.
昨晚呢
Last night.
我在家办公
I worked from home.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
Xavier有个女朋友
Xavier has a girlfriend.
-他当然有 -Sloane说是
- Of course he does. - The kind that
他不会弃之不顾的那种
Sloane said he would not leave behind.
噢
Oh.
有名字吗
We have a name?
还没 我们需要
Not yet. Well, we need
在他的社交账户上进行人脸识别
to run facial recognition on his social media accounts.
我打赌她就在里面
I bet you she's there.
McGee能处理这事
McGee can handle it.
你跟我来
With me.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
很多人在担心你
You're worrying people.
-McGee吗 -还有Sloane
- McGee? - And Sloane.
-他对她说了什么 -你和他说了什么
- What did he tell her? - What'd you tell him?
我猜也是
I thought so.
我没回答你问题
I didn't answer your question.
不 你回答了
Sure, you did.
你做了吗
Did you do it?
你干掉他了吗
Take him out?
真的吗
Really?
McGee以为我是认真的吗
McGee thought I was being serious?
-你是认真的吗 -我
- Were you? - I--
我当时是在发泄 Gibbs
I was venting, Gibbs.
-嗯哼 -你真的认为我会
- Mm-hmm. - You really think that I would...?
停下
Stop.
我不会让你做
I can't let you do
蠢事的Bishop
something stupid, Bishop.
你什么时候变成了是否做蠢事的
And since when have you become the arbiter
仲裁者了
on doing something stupid?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你用特殊手段
A-After all the bad guys
制♥服♥了那么多坏人...
you've handled off the books...
现在却要保护Xavier Zolotov吗
you're gonna protect Xavier Zolotov?
-我没在保护他 -那你在做什么
- I'm not protecting him. - Then what are you doing?
-保护你 -为什么保护我
- Protecting you. - From what?
怕我被捕吗
Getting caught?
怕你陷入某种
This is the kind of thing
你永远无法自拔的事
you never recover from.
你已经平复自己了
You manage.
你觉得我看起来很幸福吗 Bishop
Do I look happy to you, Bishop?
如果你做了我做过的事
You do the kind of things I've done,
你也会承受我承受的一切
you get the kind of things I've got.
我的地下室里放着波本酒和一艘船
Bourbon and a boat in the basement.
你不会希望变成我的
You don't want to become me.
太迟了
Too late.
是的 Gibbs
Yeah. Gibbs.
好吧 Kasie是时候
All right, Kasie, time to fire up
运行那面部识别软件了
that facial recognition software.
怎么了
What's up?
我们认为Xavier的神秘女友
Well, we think that Xavier's mystery girlfriend
就在他社交媒体上发的女孩之一
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表