Boss, we need to talk to the doctor again.
好吧 去接她
All right. Pick her up.
你为什么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
收到
You got it.
你不许说永远忠诚
And don't you dare say semper fi.
头好些了吗
How's the head?
-疼 我会没事的 -请原谅
- Hurts. I'll be okay. - Pardon us, but
我们听说你整晚都在这守着
we heard you've been keeping watch out here all night.
我们还听到你的头发在月光下闪闪发光
We also heard your hair shimmers in the moonlight.
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
很感激你能保护我们
Appreciate that you got our six.
你是陆战队员 对吧
You're a Marine, right?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
-侦察狙击手 -我就知道
- Scout sniper. - I knew it.
嘿 我能闻出陆战队员的味道
Hey. I can smell a fellow leatherneck.
我也在看着你
I'm looking at you, too.
看得仔细点
Look harder.
我不再是陆战队员了
I'm not a Marine anymore.
你在说什么 一旦成为陆战队员就永远是陆战队员
The hell you talking about? Once a Marine, always a Marine.
对吧 Gibbs
Right, Gibbs?
Oorah.(美国海军陆战队呐喊口号♥)
是的 我很高兴法案通过了
Yes, I'm thrilled the bill passed,
但今天我休息
but this is my one day off.
我不可能做这些
I couldn't have done any of this.
因为你一直在工作
Because you've been at work.
检查我的病历
Check my patient charts.
我们查过了 你离开医院之前
We did. Uh, there were plenty of gaps
有很多空档
for you to leave the hospital.
我利用这段时间小憩
I use that time for power naps.
你曾经连续站过17个小时吗
You ever stand for 17 hours straight?
手在你的柜子里 你没有不在场证明
The hands were in your cabinet and you have no alibi.
你想要不在场证明吗
You want an alibi?
我讨厌马
I hate horses.
你说什么
Excuse me?
当我还是个孩子的时候 从马上掉下来过
I fell off as a kid and I get anxious
一想到他们我就会感到焦虑
just thinking about them,
更不用说让他们带着断肢在阿灵顿国家公墓游♥行♥了
let alone parading them through Arlington with amputated feet.
好吧 对马有敌意不是不在场证明
Well, equine animosity is not an alibi
你从这个法案中受益
and you benefit from this bill.
不 是这个体系从中受益
No. The system benefits.
我个人没从中获得一分利 没人获利
It's not like I make money personally. No one does.
嘿
Hey.
实际上 确实有人获利了
Actually, people do make money from this bill.
极个别
Very personally.
我刚才在听 退伍军人管理系统有结果了
I was listening. Uh, the V.A. system is back online
我打出了财政记录
and I pulled financial records.
六个部门
The six departments.
只有一个私人公♥司♥
Turns out only one is a private company
和退伍军人管理局合作
that only works with the V.A.--
Mercy Point 移♥动♥护理
Mercy Point Mobile Care.
医疗车
Medical vans.
所以这个提案把他们的项目带至全国
So this bill takes their program nationwide.
只要提案通过了
Only if it passes.
两天以前实现了
And this wasn't going to until two days ago.
是啊 有人开始砍下身体部位的时候
Yeah, when someone started chopping off body parts.
家里有马的人
Someone whose family owns horses.
我们在说谁
Who are we talking about?
Kyle Freeman 他不是志愿者
Kyle Freeman. Turns out he's not a volunteer.
他的家族拥有这家公♥司♥
His family owns the company.
-Gibbs知道这个吗 -还不知道
- Does Gibbs know about this? - Not yet.
他还在营地那里
He's still at the camp.
和我们的凶手在一起
With our killer.
是的
Yeah.
我很激动 我们的信息
Listen, I'm just thrilled that our message
终于能传达出去
will finally be out there.
是 无论哪里有需求
Yeah. Wherever there's a need.
嘿 大家早上好
Oh, hey. Morning, guys.
嘿 GIbbs
Hey, Gibbs.
不 你懂的
Yeah. No, no, you get it.
所以我发现 要是我们把这些巴士
Yeah, so I figure, like, if we-we put these buses
-停放在每一个地方 - 你还好吗
- in every location... - You okay?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你们来支援我们吗
You got our six?
来吗
Yeah?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
等等 等一等
Hold up. Hold up.
早上好 我有什么可以帮你的
Morning. How can I help you, sir?
你已经帮上忙了 我只想赞扬
You already have. I just wanted to recognize
-你的辛勤工作 -谢谢你
- all your hard work. - Thank you.
你懂的 这很困难 但是Mercy Point移♥动♥护理
You know, it's tough out here, but Mercy Point Mobile Care--
-是很有价值的 -是的
- it's-it's a very worthy cause. - Yes, it is.
只是不是对你而言
Just not for you.
抱歉 我
Excuse me? I...
绷带 廉价墨水
Bandages, cheap ink.
等等 等等 我
Wait, wait, wait. I...
-我不太明白 -锯了骨头吗
- I don't follow. - Sawing bone?
那不容易
That's hard work.
行了
Okay.
-我不知道这是什么意思 -这意思是
- I don't know what that means. - It means
-你杀了退伍老兵 -什么
- you kill veterans. - Ha!
疯了吧
That's crazy.
先生 请对着摄像机说话
Speak up for the camera, sir.
那些人不是账本上的数字
People aren't just numbers on a bottom line.
他们有名字
They have names.
-把它关了 -不行
- Turn that off. - No.
海军水手Ronald T. Jones.
Navy Seaman Ronald T. Jones.
陆军中士 Donald Pretorius
Army Sergeant Donald Pretorius.
陆战队中士Francesca Rinaldi
Marine Sergeant Francesca Rinaldi.
陆战队一等兵Bernard Ernest Williams.
Marine Lance Corporal Bernard Ernest Williams.
嘿 从我眼前滚开
Hey. Get the hell out of my face.
不行
No.
好了
Oorah.
Kyle想要引人注目 他成功了
Kyle wanted attention and he got it.
和他被打的视频一起啊
Boom. Along with a fist to the face.
所有人都爱死坏蛋倒下的时刻了
Everybody loves it when the bad guy goes down.
看看 三天不到就1700万的点赞了
Look at this. 17 million likes in less than three days.
等等 这是不是让Gibbs成为了有影响力的博主了
Wait, does this make Gibbs an influencer?
那是手♥机♥吗
That a cell phone?
因为 我还没看到视频
Because I, uh... I haven't seen the video yet.
我想 可不可以 看一下
I was wondering if maybe I could... watch it?
我听到了那人承认了肢解第一具尸体
I heard the guy confessed to desecrating the first body.
是啊 他声称
Yeah. Yeah, he claimed
杀死Norma是个意外
that killing Norma Jean was an "accident."
把她的手切下来就不是了 真是个好理由
Cutting off her hands wasn't. Good cause, bad man.
我很高兴 你们抓到了那个混♥蛋♥
Well, I'm glad you got the bastard.
但是 你们的指标还远远落后
However, you are way behind on your quota.
更别提那些预付手♥机♥还不见了
Not to mention those prepaid cell phones have gone missing.
留下的就只有这个
And all that's left is this.
我爱你 很抱歉
I love you, and I'm sorry.
别看着我 老兄 我们现在是朋友了
Whoa. Don't look at me, man. We're friends now.
我才不会碰那玩意儿
I wouldn't touch that thing.
这和不见了的手♥机♥有什么关系
Yeah, and what's this about missing cell phones?
我想主任会
I guess the director's just gonna have to
多加你们几天的处罚工作了
add a couple extra days to your sentence.
那没有必要了
That won't be necessary.
先生
Sir, there...
证据不见了
there's evidence missing.
我会处理的 我自己来
I'll handle this one. Personally.
任何时间都欢迎打我电♥话♥
Call. Anytime.
好 但只是因为你给每个人都带了这个
Fine. But only because you brought enough for everybody.
你想你没准也需要这个
I thought you might want this, too.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表