啊
Ah.
嗨 Sonny Lee
Hey, Sonny Lee.
今天不能带你出去了 宝贝
No car rides for you today, baby.
老爸要去的地方
Where Daddy's going,
你不能跟来
you can't come.
我知道 我也爱你
I know. I love you, too.
我要回家了 宝贝
I'm coming home, baby.
♪ NCIS 17x16 ♪ Ephemera Original Air Date on February 18, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第16集
♪ufeffufeffufeffxa0♪
DiNozzo先生真是太有爱了
This is so sweet of Mr. DiNozzo.
是啊 Tony老爹还跟家人们待在巴黎呢
Yeah, Senior's still in Paris with the fam.
很明显 让Ziva跟Tony和Tali重聚以后
Apparently, by reuniting Ziva with Tony and Tali,
NCIS已经使他成为了 有史以来最幸福的老爷子
NCIS has made him the "happiest Pop-Pop ever."
他在他的感谢信里写到了
So he says in his thank-you.
感谢信写得好长
Very long thank-you.
纸也好软
Very soft paper.
这可是在马赛城外一个小别♥墅♥里手工制♥作♥的
Handmade in a little chateau right outside Marseille.
伙计们 除了把这些亲笔信递给你们之外
Guys, in addition to delivering these handwritten notes,
D先生还让我
Mr. D asked me to...
给你们一点别的东西
give you something else.
来吧
Come on.
他逼我保证要做到的
He made me promise.
我才不会抱你
I'm not hugging you.
你就不能骗骗他吗
Can't you just lie?
你知道我很不会骗人的
You know I'm a terrible liar.
哦 哇哦 真的吗
Oh, wow. Really?
来吧 抱起来
Come on. Bring it in.
好极了 完事儿了吗
Great. Are we done?
哇哦
Wow.
好吧 当老爹问起你们有多喜欢他的亲笔信
Well, when Senior asks how you all enjoyed his notes
和拥抱的时候 我将不得不骗他
and hugs, I'm gonna have to lie.
抱歉 今早晨真是糟透了
Sorry. It's been a crazy morning.
我的房♥东留下一张纸条
My landlord dropped off a note
说要提高我的房♥租
increasing my rent.
提得很高
A lot.
我这边Delilah给我发信息
Yeah, then Delilah texted me
说Johnny吐得满屋都是
that Johnny threw up all over his room.
而我被车撞了
And I got hit by a car.
你又被车撞了吗
Again?
不是 还是之前那次
No, same accident.
只是 你知道
It's just, you know,
我查了查我的住院费用 然后...
I went over my hospital copay, and...
听起来一个拥抱完全不够啊
Sounds to me like one hug was not nearly enough.
收手吧 医生
Hands to yourself, Doc.
等等 老Anthony DiNozzo
Hold on. I have something
让我送你一件东西
for you from Anthony DiNozzo, Sr.
来感谢你救了Ziva
In gratitude for saving Ziva.
我们只是做了我们的工作而已
We're just doing our job.
我也只是做我的工作而已
I'm just doing mine.
老爹逼我做了保证
Senior made me promise.
我可以骗骗他
I-I can just lie to him.
你骗人的本事糟透了
You're a terrible liar.
没错
I am.
好温暖
So warm...
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
没什么 我去把其它的感谢信送出去
Nothing. I-I'm gonna go deliver some more thank-yous.
我希望你们感觉会好些
I-I hope you guys start feeling better.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
呃 今早过得很不愉快
Uh... Rough morning.
拿好装备
Grab your gear.
有人今早过得更糟
Someone having a worse morning.
海军军士长Arturo "Art" Amador
Navy Master Chief Arturo "Art" Amador.
已退役
Retired.
是啊 各种意义上的退役
Yeah, in every way.
Gibbs说得没错
Gibbs was right.
跟他一比 我们今天过得并不算糟
Suddenly, our day doesn't seem so bad.
他临走前一定一直在看着这张照片
Must have been looking at this picture when he passed.
Annie 1972年
"Annie, 1972."
他妻子吗
His wife?
呃 根据记录
Uh, according to his record,
Art从未结婚 没有孩子
Art was never married, had no children
也没什么近亲
and lists no next of kin.
所以他一直独居吗
So he was all alone?
看来他把海军当成了他的家
Looks like he made the Navy his family.
Art服役30年 没有任何不良记录
Art served 30 years with a spotless record.
在他退役以后 住在偏僻的房♥子里
Then, after retirement, he stayed in off-base housing
还在海军国家博物馆做志愿者
and volunteered at the National Museum of the Navy.
哦 等等 这就是 Smithsonian博物馆旁边的那个吗
Oh, wait, is that the one, uh, next to the Smithsonian?
你怎么会不知道海军博物馆呢
How can you not know the Navy Museum?
嗯 因为这座城里有上百个博物馆
Mm, 'cause there's a hundred museums in this town.
没错 但是这一个博物馆 离你的办公桌只有两栋楼远
Yeah, but this one is, like, two buildings away from your desk.
就在海军大院里
On the Navy Yard.
好吧 我会去看看的
Okay. I'll check it out.
是的 你应该去看看 那里真的很棒
Yeah, you should. It's pretty great.
Art也这么觉得 他在那里工作了17年
Art thought so. Been working there the last 17 years.
哇哦 他可真是有奉献精神啊
Wow. Talk about dedication.
所以为什么自杀呢
So why kill himself?
干净的正装 旧照片
Nice suit, old photo.
绝对是计划好的
Definitely planned.
给狗留下了足够的食物和水
Dog had plenty of food and water.
是啊 门还是从里面反锁的
Yeah, and the door was locked from the inside.
邻居报告听到汽车发动 从车♥库♥窗户
Base security, uh, broke in after a neighbor heard
看到废气之后 基地保安破门而入
the car running and saw exhaust through the garage windows.
这里还有自杀留言
And then there is the suicide note.
字迹如何
Handwriting?
与我们从死者那里找到的样本相符
Matches samples we found from the deceased.
盒子和文件柜里都塞满了
Boxes and file cabinets are all stuffed
老旧的信件和报纸
with old letters and papers.
是啊 这个人什么都存着
Yeah, this guy kept everything.
我这一生过得不错 该去跟我的爱人一起了
"I had a good run. Time to be with my beloved.
抱歉留下一堆烂摊子
Sorry for the mess."
不好意思 Art在哪
Excuse me. Where's Art?
发生什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我是Marie Stanhope
Marie Stanhope.
海军历史与遗产司令部副主任
Deputy director, Naval History and Heritage Command.
NCIS 特别探员Gibbs
NCIS. Special Agent Gibbs.
我分管海军博物馆的
I oversee the docent program
讲解员系统
at the Museum of the Navy.
Art是个志愿讲解员 也是我的朋友
Art's a volunteer. And a friend.
你能不能告诉我发生了什么
Can you tell me what's going on?
哦 Art
Oh, Art.
他跟你说过要这么做吗
Did he tell you about doing this?
没有
No.
但是我今天到博物馆的时候
But when I got to the museum today,
发现自己桌子上有这个纸条
I found this note on my desk.
是Art留下的
It's from Art,
让我照顾好他的狗 Sonny Lee
asking me to take care of his dog, Sonny Lee.
我很乐意照顾好他
Which I'm more than happy to do.
但我在信封里还发现了这个
But I also found this in the envelope.
留言说他想把这个捐给博物馆
The note said he wanted it donated to the museum.
所以我知道一定有什么事发生了
So I knew there was a problem.
这个银质硬币有什么问题吗
There's a problem with the silver dollar?
我想你们没人是钱币学家吧
I take it none of you are numismatists?
我反正不懂你说的啥
I was raised Catholic.
钱币学家是研究货币的
A numismatist studies currency.
这是一枚19世纪70年代的自♥由♥女神坐姿硬币
And this is an 1870 S Seated Liberty Dollar.
这是世界上最值钱的硬币之一
It's one of the most valuable coins in the world.
估值可以轻易达到七位数
We're talking a seven-figure valuation, easy.
一个退役海军跟一个价值百万美元的硬币有什么关系
What is a retired sailor doing with a million-dollar coin?
Art之前从未提到过这枚硬币
Art never mentioned this coin before.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表