You have my word."
你有一个女儿
You have a daughter.
在我杀了你之后
After I kill you,
我会找到她
I will find her...
我会结束你的传承
and I will end your legacy.
我的女儿
My daughter...
会生活得自♥由♥自在
will be everything she's meant to be.
你是怎么知道Sahar在哪儿的呢
How did he know where Sahar would be?
电脑
The laptop.
Phineas留在Gibbs那儿的那台
The one Phineas had left at Gibbs' house.
Sahar在里面植入了病毒
Sahar had bugged it.
Phin完全不知情
Phin had no idea.
但是Gibbs
But Gibbs--
他想到了
he figured it out.
我们追踪了病毒
We traced the bug
到了Sahar随身携带的一台预付费电♥话♥
to a burn phone that Sahar had on her.
定位了她
Pinged it for a location.
14年前
14 years ago,
Ziva杀了她的哥哥Ari
Ziva kills her brother Ari.
14年 一发子弹
14 years and one bullet.
都造成了什么啊
Look what it's left in its wake.
无论对错 每次我们行动的时候
Right or wrong, every time we act,
都会失去一些再也无法得到的东西
something is lost that we can never regain.
你难道不同意吗
Don't you agree?
我不会道歉的 如果这是你把我叫来的原因
I'm not going to apologize, if that's why you called me here.
你知道为什么我让你去拿回那个U盘吗
Do you know why I asked you to retrieve that drive?
你说Ziva在人群里会不自在
You said Ziva doesn't do well in crowds.
确实
I did say that.
其实我也知道她的焦虑
And yet I'm fully aware her anxiety
可能随时发作
could strike at any moment.
不管是人群中 还是空房♥间里
Crowd or empty room.
你知道她的骄傲不允许她亲自给Gibbs打电♥话♥
So you knew she was too proud to call Gibbs herself,
但是她需要他
but she needed him.
某种程度上 他也需要她
And, in a way, he needed her, too.
他们还有事情没有完成
They had unfinished business to address.
为什么把我扯进来呢
Why involve me at all?
为什么不直接给Gibbs打电♥话♥
Why not just call Gibbs?
一石二鸟
Two birds with one stone, my dear.
我需要评估一些表现
I had a performance to evaluate.
带着那个U盘走开 需要很大的勇气吧
Took a lot of guts to walk away from me with that drive.
我在你身上见到了
I see a certain...
迹象 Bishop探员
promise in you, Agent Bishop.
我想向你提供一些
I'd like to offer you some...
特定的训练
specialized training,
如果你感兴趣的话
if you'd be interested.
-你胳膊怎么样 -没啥严重的
- How's the arm? - Nothing serious.
不会死的
I'll live.
Phineas呢
Phineas?
在楼上睡觉
He's asleep upstairs.
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him yet.
在你离开我办公室之后 我照你说的
After you left my office, I did what you said.
给Tony打了个电♥话♥ 我告诉他带着Tali藏起来
I called Tony and I told him to take Tali into hiding.
为了所有人的安全着想 我不知道他们去哪儿了
For everyone's safety, I do not know where they went.
一旦他们安全了 Tony
Once they are there and secure, Tony...
会跟我联♥系♥
will make contact with me.
在那之前 你需要住处吗
You looking for a place to stay till then?
我不应该任由你们悼念我的
I should not have let you mourn me.
我应该在爆♥炸♥之后来找你
I should have come to you after the explosion.
我应该信任你的
I should have trusted you.
你会帮我的
You would have been there for me.
就像今晚一样
Like you were there tonight.
牺牲了很多才明白这点
It cost a lot.
但是我不后悔开了那一枪
But I will never regret taking that shot.
就像我从未后悔为你开的那一枪
Like I'll never regret the one I took for you, either.
Jethro Gibbs
Jethro Gibbs?
你在吗
Are you there?
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第10集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表