287 这里是母舰
287 Mother,
调整位置准备降落
position and hold on deck.
287 调整位置并降落
287, position and hold.
302 这里是母舰 转飞航向080
302 Mother, come around to heading 080.
302 这里是母舰
302 Mother.
302 请回复识别码
302, please ident.
长官 我们可能遇到一些麻烦了
Sir, we may have something brewing.
谁出问题了
Who is it?
Weeks 正在维修后的测试飞行中
Weeks. On a post-maintenance check flight.
她正在偏离航向
She's gone wandering.
她在那边干什么
What is she doing way out there?
不知道 先生 她没有回复
Don't know, sir. She's nonresponsive.
302 这里是母舰
302 Mother.
Weeks 能听到吗
Weeks, are you there?
305 这里是母舰
305 Mother,
我们有情况了
we have a situation here.
需要你转向到230
Need you to vector to 230
看一下Weeks的情况
and check on Weeks.
不行
Negative.
我的燃料不足以实现往返
I don't have the fuel to get out there and back.
Garcia 她在朝哪边飞
Garcia, what's her heading?
方位260 速度
Bearing 260. Speed,
700节航速 海拔高度
700 knots. Altitude,
18000 正在不断降低
18,000 and descending.
不断降低中
Descending?
Weeks 这里是母舰
Weeks, Mother.
如果你能听到我的话
Switch to guard freq
就切换到加密频道并发送应答机编码
and squawk if you hear me.
右舷的飞行甲板
Flight deck in starboard.
救援队伍到准备室待命
Rescue and assistance teams to the ready room.
飞行甲板 右舷部分做好准备
Flight deck, prepare the starboard.
救援队伍到准备室待命
Rescue and assistance teams to the ready room.
中校 空中的飞行员可能已经昏迷了
Commander, we may have an unconscious pilot up there.
朝向哪里 东南偏东
Heading? East-southeast.
高度8000 还在降低
Altitude 8,000 and dropping.
90秒内她就会坠毁在地上的
She'll hit the mainland in 90 seconds.
Weeks 我是May中校
Weeks? Commander May.
你要清醒过来 上尉
Need you to wake up, Lieutenant.
先生 如果她现在是缺氧状态
Sir, if she's hypoxic,
我们应该执行白刃预案
we should implement the White Knife protocol.
我们不能打下来我的飞行员
We're not shooting down my pilot.
-先生 我们需要 -再等一会儿
-Sir, we need to... -Give it a minute.
Weeks 回答我
Weeks, talk to me.
先生 她40秒内会到一个
Sir, she will be over a population center
人口密集地带的上空
in 40 seconds.
- Weeks 回答我 -拉起来
- Weeks, talk to me. - Pull up.
-拉起来 -我很抱歉
- Pull up. - I'm sorry.
Rebecca 拉起来 拉起来
Rebecca! Pull up. Pull up.
Weeks 你在吗 再说一次
Weeks, you there? Say again.
先生
Sir.
雷达上已经失去目标了
We've lost radar contact.
飞行器冲向了海面
Aircraft impacted the ocean.
她跳伞了吗 她弹出了吗
She bail out? She eject?
没有 先生
No, sir.
♪ NCIS 17x12 ♪ Flight Plan Original Air Date on January 14, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第12集
于是那人就按喇叭 可那根本就不是我的错
So the guy honks, and it's not even my fault,
但那个救护车 他甚至都不把灯打开
but the ambulance-- he didn't even have his lights on.
-嗯 是呀 -是呀
-Hmm. Yeah. -Yeah?
这就完了 这就是你给我的反应
That's it? That's all you're gonna give me?
这是个很有趣的故事 Tim
That's a funny story, Tim.
你给我的回应只有 是呀
All you give me is "yeah"?
你今天早上就说了两个词
You've said two words this morning.
是的 抱歉 我在考虑很多事情
Yeah, sorry, I got... I got a lot on my mind.
嘿 听着 你想找人聊聊的话 我就在这里
Hey, listen, I'm here if you want to talk.
我很感谢 但是 呃
I appreciate that, but, uh,
这件事我并不想说太多 你懂吗
I don't really want to get into it, you know.
再说了 Bishop 我是说 她就在那里 所以
Besides, Bishop is, like, right there, so...
她干什么了
What did she do?
跟她没关系
She didn't do anything.
我想做个输精管切除术
I'm getting a vasectomy.
哦 哦 哦
Oh. Oh, oh.
噢
Oh.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 别觉得抱歉 那是好事
No, don't be sorry. It's a good thing.
做手术还能是好事
Getting surgery is a good thing?
下面那里做手术
Getting surgery down there...
我知道他们在哪里下手 Nick
I know where they do it, Nick.
-那你还同意了 -是的
-And you still said yes? -Yes.
是的 你知道的 Delilah和我决定
Yeah, you know, Delilah and I decided
一对儿双胞胎就足够了
one set of twins is enough.
我是说 我们上个月虚惊一场 所以
I mean, we-we had a scare last month, so...
为什么不是她去做
Why can't she do it?
我绝不会请求她去做那种事情的
I would never ask her to do something like that.
所以她拒绝了 是吗
So she said no, huh?
毅然决然地
Decisively.
该死 但万一他们
Damn. But what if they...
比如 剪错线了呢
...like, snip on the wrong wire?
那不是拆炸♥弹♥ Nick
It's not a bomb, Nick.
再说了 手术也用不上刀
Besides, there's no knives involved.
我选的是无创方案
I chose the "no scalpel" option.
他们是怎么做到切东西不用刀的
How are they gonna cut anything without a knife?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
科技手段
Science?
Bishop 拿上你的应急响应包
Bishop, grab your go bag.
一架F-18在大西洋上坠毁了
F-18 went down in the Atlantic.
直升机正等着呢
Helo's waiting.
呃 去哪里
Uh, where to?
富兰克林·罗斯福号♥航♥空♥母舰
The Franklin Roosevelt.
你们留在这里 查找关于飞行员的各种信息
You two stay here, dig up all you can on the pilot.
是 老大
Sir.
Rebecca Weeks上尉
Lieutenant Rebecca Weeks.
Weeks上尉是我最好的飞行员了
Lieutenant Weeks was the best I had.
驾驶技艺高超 功勋彪炳
Brilliant pilot, highly decorated,
在非常适合飞行的一天执行的一次常规训练任务
on a routine training mission on a perfect day for flying.
-她没能弹射出来 -没有
She wasn't able to eject? No, ma'am.
能想到会是什么原因吗
Any idea why?
她肯定是缺氧了
She had to be suffering from hypoxia.
缺少氧气
Lack of oxygen?
这是唯一合理的解释
That's the only explanation that makes sense.
如果飞机上的制氧系统运转失常
The onboard oxygen generating system malfunctions,
情况会很快恶化的
things can go south fast.
她发出遇险信♥号♥♥了吗
She make a distress call?
没有 先生 但是缺氧会导致飞行员变得
No, sir, but hypoxia can make a pilot become
迷失方向 陷入混乱或者昏迷不醒
disoriented, confused or unconscious.
我们了解到她在坠毁之前
We understand that she said "I'm sorry"
说了句我很抱歉
before the accident,
-所以她那时并没有昏迷 -确实
-so she wasn't unconscious then. -Correct.
还有其他什么理由会让她表示道歉吗
Any other idea why she might have apologized?
我知道你在想什么 你还是省省吧
I know what you're thinking, and I'll stop you right there.
她不是那种会选择自杀的人
She was not the type of person to commit suicide.
我不知道自杀还分类型
I didn't know suicide had a type.
我们需要驾驶舱记录 中校
We'll need the cockpit recording, Commander,
以及遥感勘测记录
and the telemetry.
没问题
You got it.
听着 Weeks上尉不仅是我的飞行员
Listen, Lieutenant Weeks was not just my pilot,
她还是我的家人 朋友
she was a family friend.
你需要任何东西 直说就行了
Anything you need, just ask.
Logan上尉是Weeks的室友
Lieutenant Logan is Weeks' bunkmate.
她会带你过去的
She'll take you the rest of the way.
好的 先生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表