好了 欢迎
All right! Welcome,
大家参加一年一度的第八届泡鸭子大赛
everybody, to the Eighth Annual Duck Dunk!
都准备好了吗
Are you ready for some action?
Five...
4 3 2
four, three, two...
one!
他们出发了 今年这个比赛非常激烈
And they're off, and it's a very crowded field this year!
好耶
Yeah!
看来Quacks先生早早就领先了
It looks like Sir Quacks-a-Lot takes an early lead!
但热翅队紧随其后
But Hot Wings is right on his tail!
看来比赛结果充满悬念啊
Looks like anyone can win this thing.
如果他们都把鸭子排成一排【注:也有 井井有条 的意思】
If they get their ducks in a row.
忍♥不住说了句双关语
Couldn't resist a little pun.
嘿 Allen
Hey, Allen.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
抱歉 给马达接上电线花的时间
Sorry, took longer than I thought
比我预想的要长
to wire up the motor.
快乐小鸭正在冲刺
Happy Go Ducky is on the charge...
我知道我们想赢这场比赛
I know we want to win this thing.
当然 我们不是真的赢了
Of course, we aren't really winning.
我们在作弊
We're cheating.
好极了
Perfect.
当我们现在开始做这件事时
Now that we're actually doing this,
我开始犹豫了
I'm starting to have second thoughts.
奖金是500美元
The prize is $500.
你知道我们可以用它买♥♥多少Robux吗 (一款手♥机♥游♥戏♥)
Do you know how many Robux we could buy with that?
说得好
Yeah, good point.
好在我不相信因果报应
And good thing I don't believe in karma.
它可以开得更快 伙计
It can go faster, man!
让它跑快点
Make it go faster!
♪ NCIS 17x18 ♪ Schooled Original Air Date on March 24, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第18集
♪ufeffufeffufeff♪
哦 让我猜猜
Uh-oh, let me guess.
你又要决定哪个双胞胎
You're trying to decide which twin
用哪个颜色的背包了
gets which color backpack again.
你在说什么
What's that?
你脸上的表情
You've got that look on your face.
你的表情告诉我 你在
It says you're-you're weighing
权衡利弊
some serious pros and cons.
好吧 不管是什么 买♥♥就是了
Well, whatever it is,just buy it.
我不是在购物
I'm not shopping.
我压力山大
I'm stressing.
我收到了大学毕业20年
Got an invitation to my 20-year
聚会的邀请
college reunion.
噢 都20年了吗
Ooh! 20 years?
哇 你很快要生锈了
Wow, you're gonna start to rust soon.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
前一天你还在准备期中考试
One day you're acing your midterms...
后一天你就在开始
And the next you're making up
在休息室给你的孩子们编便便歌♥
poop songs for your kids in the break room.
你们听到了吗
You guys heard that?
♪ When you feel the urge. ♪
好吧 好吧 你们听到了
Okay. Okay, you guys heard that.
嗯 这实际上只是缺点之一
Well, that is actually one of the cons.
瞧 Delilah和我在训练
See, Delilah and I are in the middle
双胞胎们如厕
of potty training the twins,
我不确定自己
and I'm not sure
能不能让她一个人应付这些 我是说
that I can leave her alone. I mean,
事情可能会变糟 你知道吗
things might backslide, you know?
那就不要去
So don't go.
我是说 同学聚会没你想得那么重要
I mean, reunions are overrated anyway.
不 他不能错过同学聚会
What? No, he's not missing his reunion.
为什么不能 只是一群人在你面前
Why not? It's just a bunch of people
不停地揭你过去的短
rubbing in your face who you used to be.
或者更糟的是
Or worse, rubbing
在你面前不停地炫耀他们现在的成就
in your face who they are now.
没错 这正是一个向他们炫耀的好机会
Exactly, it's a perfect opportunity to rub faces.
你可是个联邦探员 宝贝
You're a federal agent, baby.
那就干点探员该干的事
Then act like one.
带上装备 有尸体
Gear up! Got a body.
我做过一个这样的梦
I had a dream once that started this way.
我在一个湖里裸泳
I was swimming naked in a lake
被一大堆橡皮鸭子包围
surrounded by thousands of rubber duckies...
然后你就意识到自己应该别再讲这个故事了吗
Then you realized you should stop telling your story?
是的 意识到了
Yes, I very much did.
有什么发现
Talk to me.
嗯 老大 这是
Well, boss, uh, meet
海军上士
Petty Officer First Class
Jeremy Whistler 或者
Jeremy Whistler, or, uh...
至少证件上是这样写的
that's what his military I.D. says.
一旦他的手指变干
I'll be able to confirm the I.D.
我就能确认他的身份
once his finger pads dry out a bit.
电♥话♥里说是溺水
Call said drowning.
这里的勒痕
Well, not according
可不是这么说的
to these ligature marks here.
我认为他是被勒死的 至少目前看来是这样
I'm gonna go with strangulation, at least for now.
看起来尸体
And it looks like the body's been
在水里泡了大约两天了
in the water about, uh...about two days.
他是如何到的湖里
How he'd get there?
我们问过话的人都没看到什么值得注意的东西
Nobody we spoke to saw anything.
除了两个需要好好修理的小混混
Except for two punks who are gonna need some serious therapy.
停车场有摄像头
Parking lot had cameras.
但是几周前就坏掉了
Yeah, they've been out for weeks.
脚印也没法取
And footprints are out, too.
从今天早上到现在
Must've been about 300 people
这里大概来过300人
through here since this morning.
那我们什么都没有了吗
So we got nothing?
也许不是这样
Or maybe not.
勒死通常意味着有挣扎
Strangulation usually means a-a struggle.
我总能在受害者指甲里
And I always find DNA from the attacker
找到袭击者的DNA
under the victim's fingernails, which...
实际上这
is actually highly unlikely
根本不可能 因为他已经在水里
in this case because he's been submerged
泡了两天了 所以
for two days, so, um...
是的 是的 我们可能什么都没有
Yeah. Yeah, we probably got nothing.
我想我可能找到了什么
I think I might've found something.
好像是受害者的手♥机♥
Looks like it could be the victim's phone.
里面有什么东西吗
Anything on it?
几条没回复的短♥信♥ 一条语♥音♥留言
Several missed text messages, one voice mail.
但 手♥机♥被锁了
But... phone's locked.
使用的是最新的加密技术
And with the latest encryption, this is,
不可能打开的
it's gonna be impossible to open.
或者你也可以这样做
Or you could do that, yeah.
好吧 我见识你了 GIbbs
All right, I see you, Gibbs.
看来没回复的短♥信♥
Well, looks like the missed texts
都是他妻子发来的 都是问他在哪儿
are from his wife, wondering where he is.
语♥音♥信箱是一个陌生人打来的
And the voice mail is from an unknown caller.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 在我下次见到你的时候
You scumbag, I'm gonna pull your entrails
我要把你的肠子从屁♥股♥里拔♥出♥来♥
out of your ass and stuff them down your throat
塞进你的喉咙里
the next time I see you!
你死定了
You are dead!
这算是线索吗
Well, is that a lead or what?
下次见你的时候 我会把你的肠子
I'm gonna pull your entrails out of your ass
从你屁♥股♥里拔♥出♥来♥塞进你的喉咙里
and stuff them down your throat the next time I see you!
你死定了
You are dead!
哇 你一定是
Whoa, you must've
-把某人惹得非常火啊 -嗨
- really pissed someone off. - Hi!
哦 那个吗
Oh, no, that?
那是为了一个案子 我正在做侧写
T-That was for a case. I was doing a profile.
请进
Please, come in.
-谢谢 -你想坐下来谈吗
- Thanks. - Uh, would you like a seat?
哦 不 我这样就行
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表