Here.
到处都是冰茶
Iced teas all around.
拿起电♥话♥我们谈谈
Pick up the phone and let's talk!
拜托 让我接下电♥话♥ Max
Please, just let me get the phone, Max.
你说他的名字是啥 Gibbs吗
What'd you say his name was? Gibbs?
你想怎样 Gibbs
What do you want, Gibbs?
我想帮你 你怎么称呼
I want to help you. What's your name?
别问我是谁
Forget my name.
你想帮忙 那就先给我们
You want to help, you can start by getting us
弄一架去机场的直升机
a helicopter to the airport.
别 别 别 别 这里人太密集了
No, no, no. No, it's too crowded in here.
不 不是 我有这个
No, it's not. I got this.
他们三个对你一个
There is three of them and one of you.
我电♥话♥那头的伙计会救我们出去 我保证
My guy on the phone will get us out, I promise.
伙计们 小心
Guys, watch out!
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots, shots!
- 哦 老天 -Shayne Shayne
- Oh, my God! - Shayne! Shayne!
哦 老天 Shayne
Oh, my God! Shayne!
哦 老天 Shayne
Oh, my God, Shayne!
哦 老天
Oh, my God!
-狗♥日♥的♥ 我中弹了-毛巾
- Son of a bitch. I'm hit. - Towels!
拿些毛巾 哦 天呐 哦 天呐
Get some towels. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-毛巾来了 毛巾来了 -不 住手
- Here it comes, here it comes. - No, stop!
住手 没事的
Stop! It'll be okay.
忘掉你们的英雄 救Bobby
Forget the hero. Fix Bobby.
好吧 我救他 Jimmy 你救Shayne
Okay, I'll get him, Jimmy. You get, uh, Shayne.
什么 现在轮到你负责了吗
What, you're in charge now?!
你不是护士 对吧 但是你是医生 对吗
You're no nurse, right? But-but you're a doctor, right?
法医
Medical examiner?
-管死人的医生 是 -是 好
- A doctor for dead people, yes. - Yeah, well,
那快确保Bobby别变成死人
then make sure that Bobby doesn't become one.
Max 听着
Max, listen.
快过来救救他
Get over here and help him!
-就 -Shayne 坚持住
- Just... - Shayne, stay with me,
-坚持住 -你们两个 快点
- stay with me. - Both of you!
好的 好的
All right, all right!
好了 嘘
It's okay. Shh.
好了 Bobby 好了
It's okay, Bobby, it's okay.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
不 拜托
No, please!
-嘿 嘿 -Max
- Hey! Hey! - Max?
不 Max 没必要死人 Max
No! Max! No one has to die, Max.
这个英雄需要死
The hero does!
Max 拜托
Max, please!
求你
Please.
Max
Max?
但是为什么要便宜他呢
But why make it easy on him?
他可以慢慢受死
He can die slow.
去卡座上去 你们两个
To the booths. Both of you,
回到雅座上去
get back to the booths!
Bobby不行了 Max
Bobby's bad, Max.
他需要马上送急救中心
He needs to get to a trauma center right now.
听他的吧 万一他是对的呢
Listen to him. What if he's right?
是啊 万一呢
Yeah, and what if he is?
我们要开门迎接一群
We're gonna open the door and let a bunch of cops
穿着防护服的警♥察♥进来吗
come in here dressed as paramedics?
Max 求你
Max, please.
挺住 Bobby 好吗
Just hang in there, Bobby, okay?
他们会救你的 我保证
They're gonna save you, I promise.
不然他就要倒霉了
Or it's his ass.
什么
What?!
里面发生什么了
What the hell happened in there?
我们当中冒出来个义警 Gibbs
We just had ourselves a vigilante, Gibbs.
但现在都没事了
But everything's okay now.
请证明一下
Prove it.
我想跟Palmer讲话
I want to talk to Palmer.
恐怕你的小Palmer有点忙 对吗
Afraid your boy Palmer is a little busy. Right?
我们很好 Gibbs
We're okay, Gibbs.
而我 我正在失去耐心
And me, I'm losing my patience.
我们的直升机在哪呢
Where are we at with our helicopter?
我们正在准备直升机
We're working on the helicopter.
是 好 加紧准备 不然我们要
Yeah, well, work harder. Or we are gonna start
往外扔尸体了 你明白我的意思吗
throwing bodies out the door. You feel me?
其他人都听到了吗
Did everybody hear that?!
尸体 指你们的
Bodies! Meaning yours!
别再有充英雄的了
No more heroes!
我们不会给他直升机 对吗
We're not really getting this guy a helicopter, are we?
不 市警局说不要冒险
No, MPD said no dice.
是 好 我们最好弄点东西糊弄他们
Yeah, well, we better get something.
现场连线第二个小时
As we now enter hour two
警方在Anacostia
of the standoff in Anacostia,
与枪手在对峙状态下
where law enforcement is negotiating
进行谈判
with the alleged shooters...
我看不下去了 Leon
I can't watch anymore, Leon.
我要去现场
I should be down there.
我也想去
Makes two of us.
不过 要分轻重缓急 主任
First things first, though. Director,
这是Melissa Spagnolo
this is Melissa Spagnolo.
他是我们那个
She's the wife
死者的妻子
of our current victim.
确定死者是Danny吗
You sure it's really Danny?
叫你来就是确认这件事的
Well, that's what you're here to confirm.
现在 如果你知道什么关于谁应该对此负责的信息
Now, if you have any ideas at all about who's responsible.
我知道一些 对
I've got some ideas, all right.
是 你知道吗 McGee 我带她去
Yeah, you know what, McGee? I-I'll take her.
-你去现场 -你确定吗 Jack
- You get down to the diner. - You sure, Jack?
当然 嗨 Melissa. 我是特别探员Sloane
Absolutely. Hi, Melissa. Special Agent Sloane.
这边请
Please come this way.
你知道 我什么都不知道
You know, I had no idea about any of this
直到几分钟前在车上接到Nick的电♥话♥
until Nick called me in the car a couple minutes ago.
他提到珠宝店的监控录像了吗
Did he mention the jewelry store security footage?
提了 怎么 录像带在这儿吗
He did. Why, is it here?
是的 恐怕是刚传过来
Yeah. Just came in, I'm afraid.
-我哪儿也不能去 是吗 -McGee探员 我们不知道
- I'm not going anywhere, am I? - Agent McGee, we don't know
这伙歹徒的身份 如果能
who these guys are. And if there's anything
从监控录像中查到什么
on that footage that can help us,
在这里你是最好的人选了 快点吧
you're the best person here to find it. Come on.
我帮你 我们走
I'll help you. Let's go.
你真想让他死吗
You really gonna let him die?
你们俩今天给自己加上
You're both okay with adding
谋杀的罪名 真的没问题吗
murder charges to your day?
闭嘴
Shut up.
老兄 我不是来干这个的
Man, this isn't what I signed up for.
现在我们对此无能为力
There's nothing we can do about it now.
无能为力吗
Nothing?
你们两个 继续 去救他
You two, go on, help him.
快
Come on.
-你别惹我 Lenny -我没有
- Don't you turn on me, Lenny. - I'm not.
我只想从这儿出去 别再死人了
I just want to get out of here without anyone else dying.
好 好 那么闭嘴然后照我说的做
Well, okay, then shut up and do what I say.
我是说 你认为我想这样吗
I mean, do you think that I wanted any of this?
坐下 Lenny
Sit down, Lenny.
呃 我们会没事的 对吧
Uh, we'll be okay, right?
我害怕的是 如果Gibbs不能及时赶到
What scares me is if Gibbs doesn't get here in time,
那么结果就可能是我们不得不杀人或者被杀
then it might come down to kill or be killed.
你什么意思 你说我们杀了他们吗
What do you mean... You mean us kill them?
对 不然他们会杀掉我们
Before they kill us, yes.
我是说 如果我们想脱身 我们可能不得不这么做
I mean, if we want to get out of here, we might have to.
Kasie
Kasie...
我不知道自己能不能做到
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表