I found a lead on the counterfeit opioids
我想我查到了一些线索
that you mentioned were coming in from Canada.
我心血来潮 在国家犯罪信息中心发了协查通告
On a whim, I put in a BOLO on the NCIC.
它被标记了
It was flagged...
Tim 把这个线索转给缉毒局
Tim, give it to the DEA.
你确定吗 老大
Are you sure, boss?
你 你不想先问问Fornell的意见吗
You... you don't want to check with Fornell?
他想往前看
He wants to move on.
把线索转给缉毒局
Give it to the DEA.
反正也是他们的案子
It's theirs, anyway.
她是谁 Joe在约会软件上随机遇到的陌生人吗
Who is she? Some rando who Joe met on that dating app?
是哪个约会软件
Which dating app is that?
所有的软件 他在
All of 'em. He struck out
整个网络世界处处被拒绝
with pretty much the whole Internet.
我们在她的住处发现了你兄弟的枪
We found your brother's gun at her house.
是同父异母的兄弟
My half brother.
你那已经死了的同父异母兄弟的枪
Your dead half brother's gun.
所以是她杀了他吗
So did she kill him?
她说她没有 而且就我们目前掌握的情况
She says she didn't, and as far as we can tell,
她和Joe甚至都不认识
her and Joe didn't even know each other.
他没什么朋友
Well, he didn't have many friends,
除了那些该死的鸟
except for those damned birds.
你能想到有谁会希望看到他死吗
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to see him dead?
你是说除了他自己之外吗
You mean besides himself?
他曾经试着自杀过一次
He tried suicide once.
当然 这件事他也失败了
Of course, he failed at that, too.
好吧 所以我猜你们两个关系不怎么样
Okay, so I take it you two weren't close?
你怎么猜到的 我一路开车到这里来的
How'd you guess? The only reason I drove
唯一原因是我亲爱的老爹能拿回他的戒指
all the way out here is so dear old Dad can get his ring back.
-什么戒指 -爸爸的图章戒指
- What ring would that be? - Dad's signet ring.
Joe从来都戴着那戒指 他们都是多愁善感的人
Joe never took it off; they were both all sentimental like that.
我们发现Joe的时候他没戴戒指
Joe wasn't wearing a ring when we found him.
就算死了 他也有办法给我添堵
Even in death, he finds a way to screw me.
我需要接这个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
哦 我想念你的声音了
Oh, I missed your voice.
你知道 你没必要再做一遍测试
You know, you don't have to test it again.
这是最后一次了
This is the last time.
你上次就是这么说的
That is what you said last time.
前一次也是这么说的
And the last time before that.
得了 Kase 相信你的结果吧
Come on, Kase. Trust your results.
如果我让你觉得烦了 你随时可以离开
If I'm boring you, you're free to leave.
-说实话 是的 我确实有点烦了 -是啊
- To be honest, yes, I'm a little bored. - Yeah,
你一直在烦我的时候我就意识到这一点了
I picked up on that by the way you're totally annoying me.
哇哦 你在干什么
Whoa. What are you doing?
对冰箱里的枪进行弹道测试
Running ballistics on the fridge gun.
我看到了 但是谁教你开抢的
Yeah, I see that, but who taught you how to fire a gun?
伙计们 别挡道 让我♥干♥我的活
People, back off and let me do my thing.
好了 我♥干♥完了
Okay. I did my thing.
所以 右边是受害者身上的子弹
So, the bullet on the right is from our victim.
左边是我刚刚发射的子弹
The one on the left is the one I just fired into the tank.
痕迹是一致的
The striations are identical.
也就是说 冰箱里的枪就是凶器
Which means our fridge gun is the murder weapon.
现在我们只需要找到凶手了
All we need now is the murderer.
我在那把九毫米手♥枪♥的握把上
Well, I found some fingerprints
发现了一些指纹
on the nine millimeter's grip.
谁的
Whose?
属于一个我不想找到的人
Someone's I didn't want to find.
Alimonte下士
Corporal Alimonte.
这完全说不通啊
That makes no sense.
她为什么会去杀掉一个人
Why on earth would she kill someone,
把凶器藏在冰箱里
stash the murder weapon in her fridge
然后自己又去喊来警♥察♥呢
and then call the cops on herself?
你问我♥干♥什么 疯子是你的专长
Why you asking me? Nuts is your department.
事实上 我有一个想法
I have a theory, actually.
这个下士可能正在被某种心理疾病所折磨
The corporal may be suffering from some sort of mental illness.
她很痛苦
She's suffering from something.
她的档案上列有行为不稳定 违背行动规程
Her file lists erratic behavior, breaches in protocol.
严重失眠 所有迹象都表明
Tack on severe insomnia, and all signs point to
这个陆战队员遭受了她自己可能都不知道的
a psychological disorder that the Marines
心理障碍
may not even be aware of.
这个心理障碍能让人去杀人吗
A disorder that makes you kill people?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我们确实应该小心行事
But it's a reason to tread carefully in there.
Jack 就像我说的 这是你的专长
Jack, like I said, your department.
我为什么坐在这里
Why am I here?
我为什么要坐在这里 我什么都没做
Why am I here? I didn't do anything.
你好 Laney
Hi, Laney.
我是特别探员Jack Sloane
I'm Special Agent Jack Sloane,
你已经认识这位特...
and you already know Sp...
我不应该坐在这里
I shouldn't be here.
这是个错误 快告诉他
There's been a mistake. So tell him.
告诉他这是个错误
Tell him there's been a mistake.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是Joe Cortez
That is Joe Cortez.
你冰箱里那把枪是他的
He owned the gun you found in your fridge.
你们有没有问他 枪是怎么到我那里的
Did you ask him how it got there?
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为在你发现那把枪之前的五个小时 他就被已经那把枪所杀
Because he was killed with it five hours before you found it.
Laney 凶器上有你的指纹
Laney, your fingerprints were on the murder weapon.
这不可能 我从没碰过它
That's... impossible. I never touched it.
我们在你车里发现了受害者的印戒
And we found the victim's signet ring in your car.
我猜你也没碰过那东西吧
Suppose you never touched that either?
Laney
Laney?
嗨 Laney
Hey, Laney?
-下士 -是 长官
- Corporal! - Yes, sir.
你有没有杀害Joe Cortez
Did you kill Joe Cortez?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能吧
Maybe?
我正看着你们眼前的这些证据
I'm looking at the same evidence you are.
而且 说实话
And, to be honest,
我不记得任何跟Pershing医生谈话之后的任何事了
I don't remember anything after I spoke to Dr. Pershing.
就是他给你开的那些安♥眠♥药♥吗
Is that who prescribed you all those sleeping pills?
不 他是我的治疗师
No, he's my therapist.
我的催眠治疗师 呃
My hypnotherapist. Uh...
他说能帮我不用服药就能睡个好觉
He says he can help me go to sleep without all the drugs.
他说我是个...非常棒的催眠对象
He says I'm... a great subject.
昨晚他有没有可能 催眠了你
Did he, by any chance, hypnotize you last night?
有可能 我们进行了视频聊天
Yes. We had a video chat session.
前一秒 我还在...
One second, I'm...
倒数 然后
counting back, and...
我醒过来 就是第二天早晨了
next thing I know, it's morning.
我以为我沉睡了一整晚
I thought that I slept through the night.
但是 如果我没有沉睡呢
But what if I didn't?
你是想说
Are you suggesting
你可能是被催眠去枪杀了Joe Cortez吗
you might have shot Joe Cortez while under hypnosis?
我需要你们相信我
I need you to believe me.
我永远不会谋杀任何人
I would never murder anyone.
但是如果我做了
But if I did,
那一定是Pershing医生控制我做的
Dr. Pershing must have made me do it.
心控谋杀吗
Hypno-homicide?
很难相信你能心控某人去犯下谋杀案
Hard to believe that you could hypnotize someone to commit a murder.
但是Sloane很坚决地要求你
But Sloane seems pretty adamant
去见见这个她刚找到的新专家
that you meet this new expert she found.
哦 你好啊 大力水手
Oh, hi, Popeye.
Grace医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Grace. Nice to see you.
我也很高兴 Tim
Good to see you, too, Tim.
想象一下Jack给我打电♥话♥ 问我认不认识
Imagine my surprise when Jack called,
什么认证催眠师的时候
asking if I knew any certified
我有多惊讶吧
hypnotherapists.
原来我就是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表