and that's when we caught the big bomb.
那感觉就像恶魔张开了他的嘴
It was like the devil opened his mouth
然后发出了
and made a noise
满是尖叫的噪音
that was all screaming.
钢铁横飞
The steel!
火焰四起
The fire!
还有四处奔跑的人
The men.
我接到命令到甲板上去
I got orders to go topside.
我看到残缺的躯体
What I saw was body parts
在甲板上到处都是
all over the deck.
人们蹒跚走过
Men stumbling through,
没了头发
no hair,
没了衣服
no clothes...
被烧得只剩骨头
...charred to the bone.
那味道
The smell...
我吐了
I threw up.
然后敌机
That's when the plane...
又对着我们扫射
strafed us again.
我的胳膊一阵剧痛
My arm was screaming,
就像神经被暴露出来一样
like nerves exposed.
弹片击中了
Shrapnel was hitting
已经被烫熟的部位
what was already raw.
我被送到了救援船上
I was loaded into a rescue launch.
从水里救出了三个人
I pulled three men out of the water.
有两个我不认识 第三个
Two I didn't know. The third...
我救的第三个人 就是Ozzie
The third was Ozzie...
O'Connor
...O'Connor.
他当时试图把一块肉
He was trying to put a piece of flesh
放回到自己脸上
back on his face.
我记得自己当时
I remember thinking about
一直在想
all the times
他妈妈一定
his mother must have
亲过他的脸颊
kissed that cheek.
还有我们本应该
And how we should have been
在踢球的
tossing a football.
然后我就被
Then I got hit by...
不知道什么给击中了
God knows what.
我掉进了水里
I fell in the water,
醒来的时候就在医院了
woke up in the hospital.
我甚至不知道
I don't even know...
是谁救了我
who rescued me.
重点在于 我们拯救了彼此
The point is, we saved each other.
我们拯救了所有人
All of us.
你参加过战争
You've been in a war.
你知道我为什么想要回去
You know why I want to go back.
同船船员就是你的兄弟
Shipmates are your brothers.
比我的血亲还要亲近
More than my own blood.
那是战友情
A bond...
永远不会离你远去
that never leaves.
我想跟我的家人
I want to be laid to rest
一起长眠
with my family.
我想回家
I want to go home.
这就是你想要的 Joe
This is what you wanted, Joe.
有我的签名
With my signature.
等你去世以后
When you die,
你的骨灰
your ashes will be
会被埋葬在亚利桑那号♥上
interred on the Arizona.
但是我们还是没有什么确凿的证据啊
But we still don't have any hard proof.
Gibbs真的可以做那样的承诺吗
Can Gibbs really promise that?
不 不行
No. No, he can't.
Joe
Joe?
那么好吧
All right, then.
我带你们
I'll take you
去找那个紫心勋章
to the Purple Heart.
就在旅馆里面
It's back at the hotel.
我不明白
I don't get it.
紫心勋章怎么可能还在汽车旅馆里面
How could the Purple Heart be at the motel?
我们在那里搜了 得有五遍
We searched that place, like, five times.
是啊 我们应该再搜第六遍
Well, we should've done it six.
协查通告有结果了
We got a hit on the BOLO.
是Cabbie Deacon吗
Cabbie Deacon?
是的 特区警♥察♥抓到他超速了
Yeah, MPD picked him up for speeding.
-他们正替我们扣着他 -我去告诉Vance
- They're holding him for us. - I'll update Vance.
听着 伙计 我不能再回监狱了
Look, man, I can't go back to prison.
那么你到底害怕自己会因为什么回到监狱呢
And what exactly were you afraid you'd be going back for?
Deacon先生 你越跟我们合作
Mr. Deacon, the more cooperation
法官就越可能理解你
we get here, the more a judge might understand.
昨天 我在那个老人住处街对面
Yesterday, I dropped off a fare
放下了一个乘客
across the street from the old man's place.
-你认识他吗 -不认识 他看见了我
- You know him? - Uh-uh. He saw me.
把我叫了过去
He called me over.
他在外面呼吸新鲜空气什么的
He was outside getting some air or something.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他在车费的基础上给了我200块
He offered me 200 bucks on top of my fare
让我开车送他
to drive him around.
我只需要在今天出现
All I had to do was show up today,
假装是他的孙子 然后
pretend to be his grandson, and...
办理出院手续
sign him out.
从哪里出院的手续
Sign him out of where?
私立养老院 他就住在那里
The nursing home. That's where he lives.
我是说 他们弄得这个人
I mean, they made it seem like the guy
看起来不太好 就好像
ain't doing too good, like...
他病得很厉害 伙计
he's really sick, man.
紫心勋章就在那里面
Purple Heart's right in there.
-你用了螺丝刀吗 -没有 并不需要螺丝刀
- You use a screwdriver? - No, wouldn't need one.
直接拔下来就行
It just popped right off.
你知道
You know,
我之前并不想
I didn't want to...
再提起那一天
talk about that day.
但我感觉
But I feel like
说出来以后 就可以避免那些事情被人遗忘
I did something that kept it from being forgotten.
你想说说你看到的东西吗
You want to talk about what you saw?
呃
Uh,
那样可以
it may...
让你也更轻松
make you lighter, too.
嗯
Hmm?
来吧
Come on.
说说吧 孩子
Give it a shot, son.
里面是空的
It's empty.
什么
What?
那不可能
That's impossible.
没错 我告诉你 里面什么也没有
Yeah, I'm telling you, there's nothing in there.
不 我把它放到里面了
No, I-I put it in there.
我知道我
I know I s...
这是 呃
It was, uh...
只是
It was just...
-Joe. Joseph -我把它放在最安全的地方
- Joe. Joseph. - I put it in the safest place possible.
我一直想把它还回去
I was always gonna give it back.
Joe 坐下
Sit down. Joe.
Joe
Joe.
嘿
Hey.
他怎么样了
So, how is he?
这是一次严重的心脏病发作
It was a massive heart attack.
他在做手术
He's in surgery.
好吧 我们 嗯
Well, we, uh...
我们和Joe住的养老院谈过了
we spoke to the nursing home where Joe lives.
他正在接受冠心病治疗
He was being treated for coronary artery disease,
并且他处在痴呆症早期阶段
and he's in the early stages of dementia.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
多早
How early?
护士说他时好时坏
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表