How's it going in there?
噢 那么糟吗
Oh, that bad, huh?
你需要什么吗 Jack
Do you need something, Jack?
呃 Sarah来找Phineas了
Uh, Sarah came to pick up Phineas.
我让他们去大厅了
I have them in the squad room.
然后McGee探员
Then Agent McGee
让我见识了网络地下室 那真是太棒了
showed me the cyber basement and that was awesome.
然后我又穿上了防弹背心
And then I got to put on a bulletproof vest
也很棒的
and that was awesome.
他们甚至要给我一个正式的海军罪案调查处警徽
They're even going to get me an official NCIS badge.
这真是太好了 对吗 妈妈
That's awesome, right, Mom?
太好了 亲爱的
So awesome, love.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
听起来你们今天过得非常不错
Sounds like you two had quite a day.
Jack 或许你能带 呃 Phineas去休息室
Jack, maybe you could take, uh, Phineas by the break room,
给他些零食让他回家路上吃吗
grab a snack for the ride home?
好主意 对了 不要甜食 拜托了
Good idea. Yeah. Nothing sugary, please.
好的 没问题
Sure. No problem.
来吧
Come on.
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
你带着Phineas离开课后强化班
You took Phineas out of his after-school enrichment class
去玩电子游戏了
to play video games?
不是玩游戏
Wasn't about games.
Phineas很有天赋
Phineas has real talent.
他抓到了谋杀案嫌犯
He caught a murder suspect.
我说了不要玩游戏
I said no screens.
我没想到我还要说不要参与谋杀调查
I didn't realize I had to say no murder investigations.
我凭自己的判断决定的
I made a judgment call.
他是个很聪明的孩子
He is a really smart kid.
别跟我说我儿子怎么样
Don't tell me about my son.
Gibbs探员 很明显
Agent Gibbs, this was
这是个错误 这种情况不会再出现了
clearly a mistake, and one that won't happen again.
我想Phineas不要再见到你才是最好的
I think it's best if Phineas doesn't see you anymore.
呃 我们的Dirtybird说的是实话
Well, our Dirtybird was telling the truth.
他不是我们要找的凶手
He's not our killer.
所以他只是个指导小女孩儿的
So he's just a Internet creep
网络变♥态♥
who coaches little girls.
呃 他就要失去那份工作了
Well, he's about to lose that job.
等一下 你告诉了其他家长
Wait, you told the other parents
他是个恨女性的混♥蛋♥吗
about him being a woman-hating scumbag?
这又不是假话
It's not a lie.
-漂亮 -没错
- Nice. - Mm-hmm.
这是个小小的胜利
It's a small victory,
因为我们又回到起点了
because we're back to square one.
呃 但愿不会太久吧
Well, hopefully not for long.
嘿 McGee 你刚才去哪里了
Hey, McGee, where have you been?
-努力挽救我的职业生涯去了 -好吧
- Trying to save my job. - Okay.
最后跟你说一遍 Gibbs没打算找人替代你
For the last time, Gibbs is not replacing you.
这次跟那个没关系
It's not about that anymore.
我想我的玩游戏计划可能让Gibbs失去了他新的 永远的好朋友
I think my video game plan may have cost Gibbs his new BFF.
Phineas吗
Phineas?
是的 他妈妈生气了
Yeah. His mother got upset
不让他和Gibbs一起玩儿了
and won't let him hang out with Gibbs anymore.
噢 这就有点可怜了
Aw, that's kinda sad.
所以我才要把这个案子从头到尾重新捋一遍
Which is why I'm reexamining this case from top to bottom.
然后你解决它了
And you solved it.
呃 没有
Well, no.
但我发现了非常反常的东西
But I found something pretty unusual.
呃 你有所发现 让我们听听 开始吧
Well, you got something, let's hear it. Go.
唔 那个有高级门禁的社区
Mm. That fancy gated community.
对 我们在那里遇见了玩家爷爷
Yeah, where we met Grandpa Gamer.
是的 我 重新核查了他的不在场证明
Yeah, I re-checked his alibi.
他说他给我们的受害者打电♥话♥说互联网故障的事情
He said he called our victim about a glitchy Internet.
-他撒谎了吗 -没有
- Was he lying? - No.
没有 我黑进了社区网络
No, I hacked into the community network
确实有很多故障
and it is very glitchy.
因为有各种恶意代码
Reason being all the malicious
和间谍软件
code and spyware.
单单在这个区域就有过19起身份信息盗用的案件
There's been 19 identity thefts in this neighborhood alone.
我们要找谁
Who are we looking for?
呃 这就是问题所在了 老大 我不知道
Well, that's the problem, boss. I have no idea.
我不知道这和我们的谋杀案是不是有关
I have no idea if this even connects to our murder.
规定第39条
Rule 39.
巧合是不存在的
No such thing as coincidence.
我同意
I agree.
但是目前 这是我查到的唯一的线索
But right now, that's the only lead I've got.
为什么它在消失
Why is it disappearing?
呃 不是我♥干♥的
Well, I'm not doing that.
肯定是其他人登陆进了网络
Someone else must be logged into the network.
他们在删除代码
And they're deleting code.
是删除证据
Deleting evidence.
呃 老大 不管是谁干的 他们没有用虚拟专用网络
Uh, boss, whoever it is, they're not using a VPN.
我能追踪他们
I can track 'em.
那就干吧 精灵领主
Do it, Elf Lord.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
举起手来
Put your hands up.
Elmer
Elmer?
不是我们期待见到的爷爷
Not the grandpa we were expecting.
我 我在哪儿
Wh... Where am I?
把你的手举起来
Get your hands up.
嘿 我已经说过了
Hey. I already said,
我一直在吃这些治心脏的混合药物
I'm on this whole cocktail of heart meds.
呃 它们让我行为奇怪
Uh, they make me loopy.
我肯定是无意间晃悠进了电脑房♥
I must've wandered into the computer room by accident.
登入网络然后删除证据
Logging into the network and deleting evidence...
那也是意外吗
was that an accident, too?
这些让人晕头转向的科技术语是让孩子听的
That razzle-dazzle tech crapola is for kids.
我对网络没兴趣
I don't do the Interwebs.
只玩儿拼图 对吗
Just puzzles. Right?
我年纪大了 我早退休了
I'm old. I'm retired.
确实如此
Convincing story.
除了你是从
Except you retired
SwiftCast通信公♥司♥退休的 在那里
from SwiftCast Communications, where you were
你是网络技术部的资深副总裁
senior vice president of network technologies.
所以你才有钱住在这种有围栏有门卫的住♥宅♥区
That's why you can afford to live in a gated community.
只是你再也负担不起了
Except you can't afford it anymore.
因为你破产了
'Cause you are broke.
股市是反复无常的
Stock market's pretty fickle.
再说了 业主协会会费你是逃不掉的
Plus, those HOA dues'll get you.
呃 这些又能证明什么呢 嗯
Well, what's this even prove, huh?
证明你是杀人凶手
Proves you're a murderer.
等 等一下
N-Now wait.
我以为我们在聊的是电脑和网络
I thought we were talking about computers and networks.
既然这样 这怎么让我跟谋杀扯上关系的
Now, how does that connect me to a murder?
我们抓到你在删除恶意代码
We caught you deleting bad code.
你的代码
Your code.
那些用来窃取
Code that was put there
住户私人信息的代码
to steal private information from residents.
呃 就算那是真的
Well, even if that were true,
那也是入侵网络的行为 不是谋杀
that's hacking. That's not murder.
直到Jesse爷爷开始抱怨网络故障
Until Grandpa Jesse started complaining about glitches.
而故障对你这种玩家来说是坏消息
And glitches are bad news for gamers.
是的 确实
Yes, they are.
于是Jesse联♥系♥了他海军里的兄弟开始调查
So Jesse called in his Navy buddy to start looking into it.
你听到他们打电♥话♥了
You witnessed that phone call.
Rojas上士深入调查了网络
Petty Officer Rojas was digging into the network.
很可能他已经发现了你的代码
Chances are he already found your code.
你查了他的信息
You looked him up,
找到了他的住处 枪杀了他
found his apartment, shot him.
Gibbs探员 你知道这些是什么意思吗
Agent Gibbs, do you even know what any of this means?
节点编号♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表