-让我想想 性别瓶颈 -我们不知道
- Let me guess, glass ceiling. - We don't know.
但是事情失败了 队伍散了
But things went sideways, and the group fell apart.
财政部冻结了这些财产
And then Treasury froze the assets.
然后Sahar被投入战俘营
And Sahar ended up in a POW camp.
在战俘营很生气
Very pissed in a POW camp.
我们弄不明白
What we're not really sure about
为什么她要拿参议员出气
is why she wants to take it out on a senator.
嗯嗯 不
Mm-mm. No.
你问的问题不对
You're not asking the right question.
我们需要先弄明白的是
We need to find out
为什么Sahar要追杀Gibbs
why Sahar was after Gibbs to begin with.
回答这个问题
Answer that question
然后 嗯 你就会弄明白她在干什么
and, uh, you'll figure out what she's up to.
好吧 两天来我们一直试图搞明白这件事
Well, we've been trying to figure that out for two days already.
好吧 我们知道一件事
Well, we know one thing:
她没有虚张声势
she wasn't bluffing.
ZNN突发新闻
This is ZNN with breaking news.
国会警♥察♥在Georgetown城外
Washington is on high alert
一个宾馆里击毙一名
after an attempted suicide bomber
自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者之后
was killed by Capitol police this evening at a hotel
华盛顿进入了红色警戒状态
outside Georgetown.
当时有约30名参议员正在出席集♥会♥
Over 30 senators were in attendance at the gathering.
炸♥弹♥排除 警戒解除
Bomb secure. All clear.
重复 警戒解除 好的 伙计们 该你们上了
Repeat, all clear. Okay, boys, do your thing.
我在复查我们的安全措施
I was double-checking our security arrangements
当我注意到一个服务生行为反常
when I noticed the waiter was acting strange,
就盯上他了
so I shadowed him.
一看到他要扣动开关 我就开枪了
Second I saw him go for the trigger, I took the shot.
你真幸运这不是一个松发式引爆开关
You're lucky it wasn't a dead man's switch.
那时候我没得选择了
I was out of options at that point.
-就这一人吗 -一个就够了
- Just the one? - One's enough.
我欠你们主任一个道歉
And I owe your director an apology.
袭击者看上去锁定了
Did the attacker seem focused on any
-某个特定的参议员吗 -我看不出来
- particular senator? - Not that I could tell.
他有在找什么人吗
Was he after anyone specific?
嗯 炸♥弹♥的大小表明只有一个目标
Well, the size of the bomb suggests a single target.
好吧 我们 我们意见一致的时候并不多 但是
Well, we, we may not agree on much, but...
有一件事 我们看法是一致的
there is one thing...
针对一个参议员的袭击
An attack against one of us
就是针对我们所有参议员的袭击
is an attack against all of us.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
炸♥弹♥是怎么通过安检的
How'd the bomber get that past security?
不可思议
Should've been impossible.
直到我们知道目标是谁之前
Until we know who the target is...
在场的每个参议员都需要盯梢保护
Every senator that was here needs to get into witness protection.
我们需要提审Sahar
We need to get this Sahar to talk.
尽快
Fast.
-Torres -嗯
- Torres. - Mm?
-Bishop -嗯
- Bishop. - Mm?
那么 Ziva在哪 我不知道
So, where's Ziva? I don't know.
我们一着陆她就走开了
She took off as soon as we landed.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
-怎么 难道我们需要给你安个铃铛吗 -什么 不
- What, do we have to put a bell on you? - What? No...
我以为Gibbss会需要后援
I thought Gibbs could use the backup.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
-关于什么事 -任何事
- About what? - About anything.
她感谢我救了Morgan Burke
She thanked me for rescuing Morgan Burke.
她还说别的了吗
Did she say anything else?
听着 McGee 你需要有个心理准备
Look, McGee, you need to prepare yourself.
我认为她不是你记忆里的那个人了
I don't think she's the same person that you remember.
自报家门 否则我开枪了
Identify yourself or I shoot.
Donald Mallard医生
Dr. Donald Mallard.
这个身份能不能保护我
Is that sufficient
免挨一枪
not to be shot?
-Ducky -当我听说
- Ducky. - When I heard that
Gibbs没有带你去犯罪现场
Gibbs didn't take you to the crime scene,
我猜能在这里找到你
I figured I might find you here.
他说他要在这里跟我碰头
He said he would meet me here after.
他爽约了
He didn't.
你在这里等了多久了
How long have you been waiting?
四小时
Four hours.
见到你太好了
Good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
虽然 很明显
Though, clearly,
情况没那么好
things are not so good.
它们有用吗
Do they help?
有些时候 有的
Sometimes, yeah.
很难想象
It's hard to imagine
最近的这几年你都经历了什么
what you must've been going through these last years.
还是独自一人
And alone.
我不是独自一人
I was not alone.
我有我女儿
I had my daughter.
我 我没看到
I... I don't see...
她在背景那里 那是 呃
She's in the background. That's, uh,
我也只敢离她那么近了
as close as I dared to get.
我想这是冰淇淋日
I think this was ice cream day.
我相信
I like to think that
她那天很高兴
she was quite excited that day.
Tony知道吗
Does Tony know?
这就复杂了
It's complicated.
Tony知道的越少越好
The less Tony knows, the better.
你们知道的越少越好
The less you all know, the better.
我已经认识你很久了
I have known you for a very long time,
Ziva David
Ziva David.
很难想象你
It is hard to think of you
走上了那条路
going on that journey
却不知道Gibbs是支持你的
without knowing that Gibbs had your back.
他以为你死了
He thought you were dead.
我们都那么认为的
We all did.
他本应该察觉的 Ducky
He should've known better, Ducky.
我给他留下了只有他能看出来的踪迹
I left him a trail that only he could see.
但他没有去查找
But he didn't come looking.
而现在你认为除非你杀了
And now you believe that none of this will end
那个追踪你的人
until you have killed
这些事都不会了结
the person who is after you.
而且还必须万无一失 为了回到我女儿身边
And make no mistake, I will do whatever it takes
我会不惜一切代价
to get back to my daughter.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
而且没有人 没有人能阻拦我
And nobody, nobody's gonna stand in my way.
你发现目标是谁了吗
Did you find out who the target is yet?
正在等你来
Waiting for you.
从什么时候开始你需要观众了
Since when do you need an audience?
你不是观众 Jack 我才是
You're not the audience, Jack, I am.
是吗 我 我还以为你会想
Really? I-I thought you would want to...
浪费时间
Wasting time.
原来
So...
你就是 Mira Sahar Azam
You are Mira Sahar Azam.
听起来你很失望
You sound disappointed.
说实话 你并没有给我一种是
To be honest, you don't really strike me
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分♥裂♥组织领导者的印象
as the leader of a terrorist splinter group.
- 我还在不断学习中 - 也是
- I'm a work in progress. - Right.
在男人的世界中生存下来应该很不容易吧
Must be hard living in a man's world.
我猜你每次殉教都会杀掉
I bet you kill twice as many heretics
别人四倍数量的异教♥徒♥吧
for only half the martyrdom.
我说的对吗 朋友
Am I right, girlfriend?
这是在审讯还是在为The View(ABC电视台的女性谈话节目)试镜
Is this an interrogation or an audition for The View?
- 你为什么要追踪Gibbs -下个问题
- Why were you after Gibbs? - Pass.
- 你想把Ziva David怎么样 -无聊的问题
- What do you want with Ziva David? - Yawn.
你的目标是谁
Who's your target?
什么目标
Target?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表