病例表
Medical history forms.
也花了不少钱
And quite extensive, too.
请告诉我我想错了
Please tell me I'm wrong about why
她要我填表的原因
she would need me to fill these forms out.
通常来说 她在生一场病
Well, generally, she would be dealing
医生得知道是否有
with a serious medical condition that required full
-家族病史有关 -就是这样 我就知道 她生病了
- family history. - Exactly, right? I knew it. She's sick.
我们别瞎猜测了
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
她需要这些可能也有其他理由
There are other reasons why she might need these.
要是她生病了 我能为她做更多的事
If she is sick, there must be something more I can do
不单单是在表上回答是与否
than just put "yes" or "no" on-on a bunch of forms.
Jack
Jack,
你的女儿告诉了你她要你做什么
your daughter has told you what she needs.
是的 但我可以做得更多
Yes, but there must be something more.
比如 我可以捐赠器官
Like, I could be a donor.
她告诉了你
She's told you
她要你做什么 所以现在
what she needs, so right now,
你必须得做的是这件事
there is only one thing you must do.
你会帮我吗 拜托了
Will you help me, please?
我很乐意
It will be my pleasure.
不好意思 请再说一遍 是什么
I-I'm sorry. What again? What?
某种秘密杀人乐队团体吗
S-Some kind of secret killer band society?
你大声讲出来听上去就更糟糕了
Yeah, it sounds a lot worse when you say it out loud.
你从那个小东西那里听到这个的吗
And-and you heard this from the Nugget Creeper?
你大声说出来的时候真得听上去很糟糕
That really sounds bad when you say it out loud.
问题是他不是唯一一个想要给你下毒的人
The problem is, he's not the one who tried to poison you.
他是目击者 被严格监控
He has an airtight alibi.
我不知道该和你们说什么
Well, I don't know what to tell you guys.
问我知不知道我原要成为一个
If I'm supposed to be some sort of sacrificial lamb
疯狂乐队仪式的献祭品 事实是没有人告诉过我
for a-a crazy band cult, no one told me.
你最后一次和指挥谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your conductor?
他昨天打了电♥话♥过来
Uh, he called last night.
-用他的手♥机♥打来的吗 -听上去像是手♥机♥
- From his cell? - It sounded like a cell.
我没能认出号♥码
I-I actually didn't recognize the number.
你们不会认为他与这些事有关吧
Wait. You don't think that he's involved in all of this, right?
-他说了什么 -呃
- What did he say? - Uh,
他想告诉我欧洲巡演
he wanted to tell me that the European tour
正在进行 他对我做的事
was going through, and that he was proud of me
第一年和乐队一起做的事
for everything that I'd accomplished
感到很自豪
in this first year with the band.
还有
And, uh...
还有什么
And... what?
他有个特殊计划
He had something special planned.
但他没告诉我是什么
But he-he wouldn't tell me what it was.
现在当我大声说出来的时候这听上去特别糟糕
That sounds extremely bad now that I say it out loud.
你有他打来的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have the number he called from?
我想还在我手♥机♥里
Yeah, I'm sure it's still in my cell phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
很好 谢谢 Kasie
Great. Thanks, Kasie.
行了
Okay.
Kasie在追踪这个号♥码
Kasie's tracing the number.
所以指挥有第二部手♥机♥
So the conductor has a second cell.
-也许Gibbs也有 -要是昨天
Maybe Gibbs does, too. Yesterday,
我肯定会说不可能 但是现在
I would have said "no way," but now...
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许他把它和他第二个钱包和徽章放在一起了
I mean, maybe he keeps it next to his second wallet and badge.
是啊
Yeah.
他在做什么 McGee
What's he doing, McGee?
不知道
No idea.
要是GIbbs在做什么事
But if Gibbs is up to something,
我们得相信他有原..
we got to trust that he's got a good rea...
-嘿 McGee -在
- Hey, McGee. -Yeah.
我把地址发给你了 -太好了 谢谢你 Kasie
- I'll text you a location. - Great. Thanks, Kasie.
好的 至少我们有了
Okay, at least we have
指挥的位置 要是Gibbs
a location for the conductor. If only Gibbs
也这么容易追踪到就好了
were this easy to track.
是啊
Yeah.
你去了哪里
Where you been?
你要去哪里
And where you going?
为什么你穿得像个飞贼
And why are you dressed like a cat burglar?
或者那是你
Or is that
-杀人的行头 -杀人
- your murder outfit? - Murder?
我们知道你们小团体的事
We know about your little group.
不管你怎么想的
Well, whatever you think you know,
-你都想错了 -说这话的人
- you're wrong. - Says the guy
对自己妻子撒谎 还在值班期间死了
who's lying to his wife and has two dead Navy musicians
两个海军音乐家
on his watch.
你对Hannah有什么打算
What's the plan for Hannah?
你在犯一个大错
You're making a terrible mistake.
告诉我是什么错
Okay, let's hear it.
要是你们亲自去看的话
It's actually more believable if you...
就更加可信
see for yourselves.
这是什么
What is this?
我们没有杀人
We aren't killing anyone.
我们只是在纪念
We're simply honoring our own.
这些音乐家都被杀了
All these musicians have been killed
他们为了国家献出生命
serving their country.
今天 我们在这里是为了John
And today, we're here for John.
所以你的“怪异的秘密邪教”
So your "freaky secret cult"
根本不是邪教
wasn't a cult at all?
不 显然这是个传统的
No. Apparently,it's a tradition.
每年一次 从乐团中挑选成员与校友齐聚一堂
Once a year, select members and alumni
from the Anchor Ensemble
纪念去世的海军音乐家
get together to honor Navy
musicians who have passed away.
Hannah不知道
And Hannah didn't know about it
因为她还没被邀请
because she hadn't been invited yet.
当整个海军乐队在珍珠港遇难时
Our band's first conductor started it
我们乐队的第一位指挥开始了
when an entire Navy band
was killed at Pearl Harbor.
从那以后就一直这样了
It's been going on ever since.
差不多80年了
Almost 80 years.
我想你会喜欢的
Think you would've liked it-- it was...
那是 真的很感人
it was really touching.
感动得足以让你
Touching enough that you've forgotten
忘记了失踪的三个人
about the three people who've disappeared?
不 我们已经把
No. We, uh,we've actually finished
线索查完了
running those leads down.
去UA的音乐家实际上
Yeah, the musician who went U.A.
是在照顾生病的父母
was actually caring for a sick parent.
而那个被解雇的人
And the one who was discharged did not go
并没有离开
off the grid.
他们伪造了身份证件
They had faked their citizenship papers
然后被驱逐出境
and, uh, were deported.
那个死了的人呢
And the one who died?
Jimmy刚看完验尸报告
Jimmy just finished reviewing the autopsy report.
他死于先天性动脉瘤
He died of a congenital aneurysm.
这没什么值得怀疑的
So nothing suspicious about that.
除非你是个疯狂的阴谋论者
Not unless you're a crazy stalker conspiracy theorist.
所以我们花了一整天的时间去追逐
So we've just burned an entire day
一个疯子的咆哮
chasing the rantings of a lunatic.
失踪的指挥呢
What about the missing conductor?
他出轨了
He cheats on his wife.
他和女朋友在一起时
Uses another phone
他使用另一部电♥话♥
when he's with his girlfriend.
三分是对死者的尊敬
Three points for honoring the dead,
而不是对他的誓言的尊敬
not so much for honoring his vows.
好吧 我们现在到哪了
All right, then,so where are we now?
我们回到原点了
We're back to square one.
谁杀了Hannah McClain 为什么
Who tried to kill Hannah McClain, and why?
McGee探员 海军部长要求昨天结案
Agent McGee,do I need to remind you
很有必要提醒你吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表