called Press 'N Clean Pros.
你 你怎么 你是怎么知道的 Gibbs
H-How do you, how do you know that, Gibbs?
电♥话♥里的那个人说的不是 正在洗
The guy on the call didn't say "laundering,"
-他说的是 要洗的 -等一下
- he said "laundry." - Wait.
Trey确实在监狱的洗衣房♥工作了很多年
Trey did work in the prison's laundry detail for years.
Noel Grant是哪位
Who is Noel Grant?
呃
Uh...
一个过去的经历很值得怀疑的人
Someone with a pretty sketchy past.
他曾经被三次指控
He was indicted for narcotics trafficking
运毒
three times.
是的 而且就在上个月
Yeah, and just last month,
他在阿鲁巴岛买♥♥了一套520万美元的海滩洋♥房♥♥
he bought a $5.2 million beach home in Aruba.
他们不是说这次刺杀
Didn't they say
是监狱内部的人指使的吗
the hit was ordered by someone inside the prison?
肯定还有其他人牵涉其中
Must be someone else involved.
另一个罪犯吗
Another inmate?
好的 我这就下去
Yeah. On my way down.
你查到了什么 Kase
What do you got, Kase?
狗毛 很多狗毛
Dog hair, lots of it.
Bishop告诉我这刺杀是监狱里的某人
After Bishop told me the hit was ordered by someone
安排的之后 我有一个预感
inside of the prison, I had a hunch,
所以我收集了
so I collected hair
所有配给罪犯的狗的毛发
from all the K-9s For Cons dogs,
然后与案发现场发现的狗毛作比对
and tested it against the hair found at the crime scene.
这个人的是匹配的
And this guy was a match.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
我以为在监狱里狗是被关在狗窝里的
I thought the dogs were kenneled at the prison?
分配给罪犯的狗是在狗窝里
The dogs assigned to the inmates are,
但职员们用来上课的狗
but the dogs the staff use to teach the class
是可以带回自己家的 而这只狗
go home with them, and this particular pooch
属于一名警卫
belongs to a guard.
哪一个
Which one?
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
因为杀人是违法的
Because killing people is illegal.
你认为我杀了谁
Who do you think I killed?
Trey Quichera
Trey Quichera.
真是可笑
That's ridiculous.
Trey是个职业罪犯 一个混帮派的
Trey was a career criminal, a gangbanger.
可能是被哪个暴徒杀了吧
Probably got killed by some thug.
像Dante Brown那样的
Like Dante Brown?
你自己说过他们有过节
You said yourself they had beef.
他们在监狱里的斗殴可不是打完就完了的
Those fights in the yard ain't just nothing.
那些家伙 他们会互相残杀的
Them boys, they kill each other.
这就是你让Dante为你背锅的原因
Which is why you chose Dante to be your fall guy.
他有动机
He had a motive.
我为什么要杀了Trey Quichera
Why the hell would I want to kill Trey Quichera?
-想让他闭嘴 -闭嘴不说什么
- To shut him up. - About what?
过去这么多年来你一直往
All the drugs you've been smuggling
监狱里偷运毒品
into the prison over the years.
你和Noel Grant
You and Noel Grant
达成了交易 用他运衣服的卡车带进来可♥卡♥因♥
cut a deal, use his linen trucks to bring in coke
和海♥洛♥因♥ 绕过安保部门
and heroin, bypassing security.
而你还需要一个内部的罪犯
And you still needed an inmate on the inside
把你的东西运走
to move your product.
你精心挑选了Trey是因为他被判了服刑25年后才能假释的终身监禁
You handpicked Trey because he was doing 25 to life,
但他被提早释放了
but he had an early release.
你惊慌了 以为他会说出去
You panicked, thought he might talk.
所以你用监狱里制♥作♥的匕♥首♥杀了他
So you killed him with a prison shiv
然后把凶器放在了Dante的后院
and you planted that in Dante's backyard.
你什么都证明不了
You can't prove any of this.
哦 Noel Grant能证明
Oh, Noel Grant can.
我们的探员赶在他登上飞往阿鲁巴岛的飞机之前
Our agents grabbed him at Dulles before he could hop
在杜勒斯机场抓到了他
on a flight to Aruba.
他从那时就开始交代你们肮脏的交易了
He's been airing out your dirty laundry ever since.
确实很肮脏
Literally.
你可以看看好的一面 至少你很熟悉
Look on the bright side, at least you're
自己要去的地方了 而且你已经知道了那里全部的规矩
going somewhere familiar and you know all the rules already.
我打赌Danville监狱里的那些罪犯
I bet them boys in Danville
肯定非常高兴见到你
are gonna be excited to see you.
喂 你怎么还在这里
Yo. What are you doing here?
你不是应该在回去当那个
Aren't you supposed to be on a plane
游♥行♥大礼官的飞机上了吗
on your way to do the grand marshaling thingy?
不 我决定不去了
Nah. I decided not to go.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
那你内心深处的那个Bishop宝宝怎么办呢
What about little baby Bishop inside your soul?
她不会失望吗
Isn't she gonna be disappointed?
她会挺过去的
She'll get over it.
那在你那土豆块儿小镇的忠实的奴仆们怎么办
And all your faithful minions in Tater-Tots-ville?
你不是欠了他们
Don't you owe it to...
够了 他们不想让我去 好吗
Okay, they didn't want me, okay?
真♥相♥是他们从来没想让我回去
The truth is they never really wanted me,
所以我们能别再提了吗
so can we just drop it?
-不提了 -谢谢你
-Already dropped. -Thank you.
他们还想让Tanya Owens去 你能相信吗
They want Tanya Owens instead. Uh-huh. Can you believe that?
Tanya 他♥娘♥的♥ Owens 又一次
Tanya frickin' Owens, again.
他们请我只是因为Tanya那会儿
They only asked me because Tanya
没空 但是突然之间
wasn't available, then all of a sudden,
她的日程表就空出来了
her schedule just cleared right up. Mm-hmm.
等一下 所以他们就撤回了对你的邀请吗
Wait, so they just uninvited you?
噢 不 比那个还糟 他们想让我
Oh, no, it's even worse. They asked me
担任游♥行♥大礼官Tanya的安保队队长
to be the head of security for Grand Marshal Tanya.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
没关系的 不用憋着 你可以笑的
It's okay. Go ahead. You can laugh.
Bishop 我决不会嘲笑你的
Bishop, I would never laugh at you.
不会当面嘲笑你
Right in front of your face.
哈
Ha.
想去吃寿司吗
You want to get some sushi?
噢 我 我倒是想去 但我已经有安排了
Oh, I'd-I'd love to, but I already have plans.
噢 真的吗 你要去约会吗
Oh, really? You got a hot date?
跟那个差不多
Something like that.
真的吗 我开玩笑的
Really? I was kidding.
我不是 我不知道你在和别人约会
I didn't, I didn't know you were seeing anyone.
只是几周而已 喔 按你Torres的算法
It's just been a few weeks. Wow, that's like
都算是六个月那么久了吧
six months in Torres years.
你会喜欢她的 Bishop
You would like her, Bishop.
她年龄大些 更成熟
She's older, mature.
我觉得应该跟我很合适
I think it may be good for me.
哇
Wow.
大多少
How much older?
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
没有
No.
你知道吗 你们俩肯定合适
You know, you two make quite the couple.
你知道吗 我真是太感谢NCIS的各位了
You know, I can't thank everybody from NCIS enough.
你们帮了我大忙
You guys saved my ass.
哦 没什么 你也清楚 你是无辜的
Oh, well, you know, you were innocent.
不 那并不重要
No, that don't matter.
比如 我仍然违反了假释规定
Like, I still violated my parole.
我差点又要进去了
I was right back in the teeth of the system.
谢谢你 Kase
Thank you, Kase.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
是Gibbs和Vance帮忙把你放了出来
It was Gibbs and Vance that got you released.
他们采纳了你的理由
They took up your cause,
跟司法部据理力争
went to war with the D.O.J.
而一周之后 我站在这里 自♥由♥地
And a week later, here I am, free to annoy
让我这亲如子的狗抓狂
the hell out of my dog-son.
我很抱歉你经受了这些 D
I'm sorry you went through this, D.
我很幸运我最好的朋友在NCIS工作
I'm lucky to have a best friend at NCIS.
如果没有的话 我还是会被关起来
No, I'd still be locked up.
你知道吗 里面有很多人
You know, there's a ton of guys in there
有真心话要说
who have an honest story to tell,
但是没有人听
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表