跟硬币有关的东西
related to the coin.
嗨 Ducky说过要放飞自我
Hey, Ducky said to escape;
而现在 我正在一辆双色V8汽车上放飞自我
and right now, I'm escaping in a two-tone V8, baby.
好啊 那你得顺路接上我
Yeah, and you're gonna swing by, pick me up,
我们一起去看星球大战午后场
and we're gonna catch a Star Wars matinee.
我是坚决不会带上你的
I most definitely will not be picking you up.
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
好吧 我会把这个书呆子
Fine. I will drop off the nerd
扔到想象中的电影院里的
at the imaginary movie theater.
不 你们别闹了 我想我找到了什么
No... stop, I think I found something.
跟硬币有关吗
Is it about the coin?
是一封来自1972年的情信
It's a love letter from 1972,
署名Annie
signed "Annie."
Art临死时拿着的照片上就写的这个名字
The photo Art was holding when he died.
这封信上写的是
This letter talks about
Art跟Annie在海军庆典夜
the night Art and Annie first met
第一次遇见彼此的事
at a Navy gala.
非常浪漫啊
It's very romantic.
-念出来听听 -什么
- Let's hear it. - What?
你想让我念出来吗
You want me to read it?
放飞自我 这是医嘱
"Escape." Doctor's orders.
好吧
Fine.
我最亲爱的Arturo 我永远不会忘记那一刻
"My dearest Arturo, I'll never forget the moment
那一刻 我的视线穿过舞池
"I looked across the dance floor
看到了那个让我坠入情网的人
and saw the man I was about to fall in love with."
你好 小姐
Hello, Miss.
嗨
Hi.
能请你跳支舞吗
Do you care to dance?
我一般不跟海员跳舞
I don't usually dance with sailors.
我一般也不跟穿着金色裙子的女士跳舞
Well, I don't usually dance with beautiful women
不过 我愿意破一次例
in gold dresses, but... I'm willing to make an exception.
我是Arturo Amador下士
Petty Officer Third Class Arturo Amador.
我是Annie Downing
Annie Downing.
随着伴舞的歌♥声响起
"As that song played,
我知道我们会永远在一起
"I just knew we'd be together forever.
完全属于你的 Annie
Completely yours, Annie."
-哇哦 真疯狂 -是吧
- Wow, that's crazy. - I know.
你觉得一见钟情很疯狂吗
Love at first sight?
不 我能理解那部分 你知道的 Art很有一手
No, that part I get, 'cause, you know, Art got game.
但是他们最后为什么没能在一起呢
But why didn't they end up together?
对 Art一直未婚 所以 发生了什么呢
Right. Art was never married, so... what happened?
Annie的爸爸搅了局
Annie's father happened.
我找到了另一封信
I found another letter.
我看看
Let me see.
先生 我和您的女儿真心相爱
Sir. I am in love with your daughter.
在向她求婚之前 我想先得到您的祝福
And I'd like your blessing before asking her to marry me.
我一直都想要个女儿
I always wanted a daughter.
然后现在 你却要我将她嫁出去
And now, you are asking me to give her away.
Arturo
Arturo...
你看到这枚硬币了吗
You see this coin?
很罕见 很值钱
It is very rare and it's very valuable.
像我的女儿一样 很特别
Like my daughter, it's special.
你同意吗
You agree?
-Annie很特别 对吧 -是的先生
- Annie is special, right? - Yes, sir.
那你就知道 她值得一个
Then you know that she deserves
像她一样特别的人
someone just as special.
我不会把她嫁给一个穷水兵的
I'm not giving her away to a poor sailor.
先生 我从小一无所有
Sir, I grew up with nothing.
但是海军让我有所作为
But the Navy made me into something.
但依然不会改变
It still doesn't change the fact that
你只是个庸人的事实
you are ordinary.
就像一枚常见的 每天都在用的25美分
Common. An everyday quarter.
失去了光泽的硬币
And a tarnished one.
我的天啊 说得太难听了吧
Oh, my God. That's awful.
你们知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means?
Annie的爸爸是个混♥蛋♥
Annie's father was a dick.
同意 但是信中提到了
Well, that too, but the letter mentions
爸爸的银美元
"Father's silver dollar."
应该就是我们的神秘硬币了
That's got to be our mystery coin.
那Art是怎么得到它的呢
So how did Art get it?
我应该能够回答这个问题
I might be able to answer that.
NCIS 需要帮忙吗
NCIS. Can we help you?
抱歉打扰到了你们
Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt.
但我的名字是Spencer Downing
But my name is Spencer Downing,
而你们发现的那枚硬币
and the coin you found,
是50年前从我家被偷走的
was stolen from my family almost 50 years ago.
这枚硬币 属于我父亲
This coin belonged to my father.
他一直觉得Art是那种冲着钱来的人
He always thought Art was some kind of gold digger,
但是我从来都不那么认为 直到现在
but I never did, until now.
你说这枚硬币是被偷走的吗
You said this coin was stolen?
这枚银美元在1972年三月不见了
This silver dollar went missing in March of 1972.
那时候你们怀疑Art了吗
Did you suspect Art back then?
父亲有过 但是他从来没能拿出证据
Father did, but he could never prove a thing.
我只是很高兴我的小妹妹没有在这儿
I'm only glad my little sister isn't here to...
听到事实
hear the truth.
那会让她心碎的
It would've broken her heart.
-Annie吗 -嗯
- Annie? - Mmm.
她现在在哪里啊
And where is she now?
她72年的时候去世了
She passed away in '72, uh...
就在硬币被偷以后不久
shortly after the coin went missing.
抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
她是怎么去世的
What, uh, what'd she die from?
甲状腺疾病 和妈妈
Thyroid disease. The same thing that
在我们小时候得的病一样
killed our mother when Annie and I were kids.
你有这枚硬币属于你父亲的证据吗
You have proof this coin's your dad's?
鉴定书和保险记录
Appraisals and, uh, insurance records
能够证明出处
to prove provenance.
我去年卖♥♥掉父亲的硬币收藏品的时候
I dug them out of storage when I had to sell Father's
从储藏室找出来的
coin collections last year.
Downing家族产业
The Downing family business
不像以前那样好了
isn't exactly what it used to be.
什么产业啊
What business is that?
Downing制♥造♥
Downing Fabrication
曾经是工业印刷机行业的
used to be the leading manufacturer
领头羊
of industrial printing presses.
现在只为还在使用中的机器提供维修服务了
We're now a repair business for the machines still in use.
如今 大多数人都会在网上买♥♥新的
Nowadays, most people get their news online.
嗯
Mm.
所以 公♥司♥才陷入了债务危机
Which is, uh... why the company's in debt,
近期有可能彻底关门
and currently in danger of shutting down completely.
但是卖♥♥掉那最后一枚硬币 可能改变这些
But selling that last coin could change things.
你还是得证明Art是怎么拿到它的
You're still gonna need to prove how Art ended up with it.
我知道 但是这枚 这枚硬币能够保住
I get that, but this, this coin can save,
能够保住工作岗位
can save jobs.
我们说的可是人们的饭碗啊
These are people's lives we're talking about.
这些保险文件是真的吗
These insurance documents are authentic?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我不知道我之前为什么燃起了希望
I don't know why I got my hopes up.
可能只是因为我不想相信Art是个贼吧
Suppose I didn't want to believe Art was a thief.
我们不知道啊
Well, we don't know that he was.
贼一般都是偷东西卖♥♥钱
Thieves usually steal for profit.
但是Art一直没有卖♥♥掉那枚硬币
And Art never sold that coin.
他的车都是50年前买♥♥的
His car was 50 years old,
和他房♥子里的其他东西一样
along with everything else in his house,
贼也一般不会把他们的生命
and thieves usually don't dedicate their lives
献给海军
to the Navy.
或者成为博物馆志愿者
Or become museum volunteers?
这是他最喜欢的展区
This was his favorite wing.
我常常能在这个地方找到Art
I'd often find Art in this very spot,
自言自语
humming to himself.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表