Why am I here?
你知道我没杀Danny
You know I didn't kill Danny.
为什么你们不出去找是谁干的
Why aren't you out there looking for the person who did?
哦 我们在找
Oh, we are.
不用担心这个 好吗
Don't you worry about that, okay?
但是我想听听事故的详细情况
But I want to hear more about your accident.
为什么
Why?
Danny想给我展示一种
Danny wanted to show me a new weapon
即将为实验室演示的新式武器
he was about to demo for the lab.
确切地说那是什么
What-what was it exactly?
一种远程步♥枪♥ 用声波代替子弹
A long-range rifle that uses sound instead of bullets.
通过加热敌方体内的细胞
It disables the enemy
使其丧失战斗力
by heating up the cells in their body.
哇哦
Wow.
我当兵的时候从来没听过这种事
Never had anything like that when I was in the Army.
Danny说这会改变战争形态
Danny said it'd be a game changer.
他说我们能用他打仗
He said that we could use it to fight wars
却不伤人性命
without killing anyone.
演示期间 我还没戴好护耳
During the demo, Danny activated the weapon
Danny就启动了武器
before I had my protective earmuffs on.
马上我就知道 糟了
Right away, I knew it was bad.
那一定很可怕
That must have been terrifying.
他想带我去医务室 但是...
He wanted to take me to the infirmary, but...
我怕被人知道
I was afraid of anyone finding out.
无法想象这件事给你俩带来的压力
I can't imagine the stress that put on the both of you.
起初 Danny在工作中帮我打掩护
At first, Danny helped me hide it at work.
他帮助我学读唇语
He helped me to learn how to read lips.
我学得很快
I got good fast.
但是当我连电♥话♥都听不到时
But when the ringing turned to silence,
他想让我跟上司坦白
he wanted me to tell my C.O.
我们都知道那样意味着什么
And we both knew what that meant.
你会退役
You'd be out of the Corps.
你必须汇报那个听力测试结果 是吗
You're required to report that hearing test, aren't you?
是 是的
Yes. Yes, I am.
成为陆战队员是我毕生唯一追求
Being a Marine is the only thing that I've ever wanted.
我父亲
My father...
他也是陆战队员吗
He was a Marine, too?
是
Yeah.
他是那么骄傲
He was so proud of it.
你知道那对他意味着什么吗 他的独生女
Do you know what it meant for him to see his only child--
也成了一名陆战队员
a daughter-- become one?
我不知道还能干什么其它的工作
I don't know how to be anything else.
你可以的
You-you do.
你知道怎么成为
You know how to be a friend
Danny的朋友
to Danny.
我需要你想一想
I need you to think.
有没有人对他怀恨在心
Is there anyone who might've had a grudge against him?
没有
No.
所有人都喜欢他
Everyone loved him.
他的朋友 同事
His friends, his co-workers.
包括家人吗
Family?
实际上 有个人
Actually, there is someone.
他有个继兄
He had a stepbrother.
我觉得他们关系不好
I don't think they got along.
知道名字吗
You got a name?
那么 这些家伙里
So, which one of these guys looks
你看哪个像恶兄呢
like a wicked stepbrother to you?
她说这个家伙叫Ron 对吧
She said the dude's name was Ron, right?
是 Ronald Kepczak
Yeah, Ronald Kepczak.
不就是那个家伙吗
Then that dude?
是 去看看
Yeah, let's find out.
好的 他在那
Well, there he is.
Ronald Kepczak?
你们是谁
Who's asking?
特别探员Torres和McGee
Special Agents Torres and McGee.
你和Daniel Backer是亲戚吗
Are you related to Daniel Backer?
仅仅因为我妈嫁给了那坨狗屎的爸爸
Only 'cause my mom married that son of a bitch's dad.
那 我猜你们感情不是很好
So, I'm guessing you are not close?
不 我和我妈搬过来的时候他已经入伍了
No, he had already enlisted by the time my mom and I moved in.
然后呢
And?
然后什么
And what?
什么让他变成了狗屎
What makes him a son of a bitch?
好吧 当我的继父死时
Well, when my stepdad died,
把他那倒霉的房♥子留给了Danny
he left the freakin' house to Danny.
那栋房♥子本该是我的
That house should've been mine.
Danny甚至都不住
Danny barely even freakin' lived in it.
那日子一定很不好过
That's a, that's a tough break.
是 我的意思是 一开始他凡事都做得很酷
Yeah, I mean, he was cool enough about everything at first.
他让我在那里录唱片
He used to let me record there.
斥巨资在后面建了录音棚
Spent a ton of money building a soundproof recording studio
然而突然有一天
in a back room, and then one day out of the blue,
他改主意了
he just changes his mind.
他告诉你原因了吗
He tell you why?
没 肯定是一些弱智的原因
No, some BS reason.
很明显他在扯淡
It was obvious he was lying, though.
我猜他是摊上事儿了
My guess is he was up to something.
某种他不想让别人知道的事
Something he didn't want anyone else to know about.
他甚至给我换了锁
He even changed the locks on me.
听起来不像我们听过的那种人
Doesn't really sound like the guy we've been hearing about.
确实 看吧 所有人都认为他是好小伙子
Exactly! See, everybody thinks that he's this goody little
但是究竟是哪种极品王八蛋会这么做呢
two-shoes, but what kind of a royal jackass does that?
他让路 你就能占有他的房♥子了
With him out of the way, you can finally have the house.
让路 什么 他终于搬走了吗
"Out of the way"-- what, did he finally move?
他昨晚被杀了
He was killed last night.
Danny死了?
Danny's dead?
哈
Ha!
天啊 他是自找的
Boy, did he have that coming, huh?
看来老Ronnie就要转运了
Ah, looks like little old Ronnie's luck's about to change!
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
你们不会认为是我♥干♥的吧
You don't think that I did it, do you?
我不知道 是你吗
I don't know, did you?
拜托 老兄 你说这事儿是昨晚发生的吗
Come on, man, you said it happened last night?
有大概 一百个人在这里看我表演
There was, like, a hundred people here watching me play.
100个吗
A hundred, huh?
你们就不能嘴下留情么
Everybody's a critic.
我们需要那个房♥子的地址
We're gonna need the address to that house.
你们留下看表演 我就给你们
You guys stay for the show, you got it.
不
No.
相信我 长官 我知道这听起来很冷漠
Believe me,sir, I know how cold all this sounds.
我来这里之前在停车场
I actually turned around in the parking lot twice
转了两圈
before I came up here.
但你还是把车停好了
And yet, somehow you still made it.
因为Backer的死与
Because Backer's death was associated
LanWar的无人机有关
with one of LanWar's drones...
在我们的调查结果出来之前
There's been an automatic freeze on all contracts
所有的合同都被自动冻结了
pending the outcome of our investigation.
你会损失很多钱
And you're losing a ton of money.
拜托 别把我当成坏人
Please, don't make me an ass here.
Danny是我的朋友
Danny was a friend.
但是你的盈亏让你不惜无视停车困难
But your bottom line kept you from driving
把车停进了停车场
out of the parking lot twice.
这不仅仅是收入的损失 主任
This is about more than just lost revenue, Director.
我们在世界各地的军人都需要
There are men and women in uniform all over the world
我们的武器 长官
that need our weapons, sir.
我会去找海军部长
I'll speak to SECNAV.
你得告诉她 再耽搁会对我们的
You need to inform her that any more delays
交货能力造成负面影响
are gonna negatively impact our ability to deliver...
谢谢
Thank you.
他确实在停车场转圈
He was touring around the parking lot
到处找停车的地方来着
looking for a place to park.
-我买♥♥咖啡看到的 -既然你没给我带一杯
- I was getting coffee. - And since you didn't get one for me,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表