多么迷人的遗体结构啊
What a fascinating constitution of remains.
是啊
Yeah.
没错吧
Isn't it, though?
我能换上衣服开始帮忙吗
Shall I properly attire myself so I can assist?
我会尽量不打扰你们
I'll try not to be a bother.
请随意
By all means.
就在那边
Yeah, yeah. R-Right through there.
他可真是热情高涨啊
Well, isn't he enthusiastic?
你遗失的尸块
Flesh you missed.
那实际上是Backer躯干的一部分
That's actually a section of Backer's torso.
你瞧
And lo and behold,
杀死他的子弹卡在了他的椎骨里 被我找到了
I found the bullet that killed him, lodged in his vertebra.
-这是什么子弹 -我不知道
- The hell kind of bullet is that? - I don't know.
Kasie甚至无法鉴别它
Kasie couldn't even identify it.
老大 我这有东西你得看看
Boss, I got something you got to see.
针对LanWar公♥司♥库存报告的搜查令申请下来了
Warrant came back for that LanWar inventory report.
你想让我对回收的标本
Would you like me to take over categorizing
进行分类吗 Palmer医生
the recovered specimens, Dr. Palmer?
好啊 请吧
Well, yes, please.
你是喜欢按照
Do you prefer them ordered
肌肉骨骼还是器官系统顺序排列呢
by musculoskeletal or organ system?
你能这么问真是太好了
Why, thank you for asking.
我们这里只是按照旧字母表顺序
Uh, just plain old alphabetical is what we use around here.
你只需要从上面开始
You just start at the top
然后一路向下
and work your way down.
老大 发生了什么 Ducky有个
Boss, what is happening? Does Ducky have
我们不知道的小兄弟吗
another younger brother we don't know...
McGee 库存报告
McGee. The inventory report.
我们一开始以为是Backer
We had originally assumed that Backer
伪造了报告
was the one who fudged the report
以便偷走那些武器
that allowed him to steal those weapons.
-我们错了 -那是谁
- We were wrong. - Who?
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
已经正式宣布了
It's official.
我因为体格问题而被解除服役
I've been medically discharged.
你认识这个吗
You recognize this?
这是一份LanWar
It's an inventory report
武器仓库的库存报告
from LanWar's weapons storage unit.
你在上面伪造记录来帮助Backer从LanWar盗窃
Which you falsified to help Backer steal from LanWar.
这是你的签名 对吧
That is your signature, isn't it?
不 不是
No. It's not.
该死的 Danny一定是伪造了我的签名
Damn it. Danny must have forged it.
我不知道他会走得这么远
I-I didn't think he would go that far.
他比这走得更远 他犯了重罪
Well, he went a lot further than that. He committed a felony.
他拿武器干什么去了
What was he doing with the weapons?
说话
Start talking.
不说我们就把你拷走
Talk or we will handcuff you.
为什么抓我 我又没帮他
For what? I didn't help him.
我们那天在LanWar就是为这事争吵的
That's what we fought about that day at LanWar.
他想让我在表格上签名
He wanted me to lie on the forms
又不肯跟我解释
and wouldn't tell me why.
我拒绝了
I refused.
你告诉他你不会帮他
You told him you couldn't help him
然后他还是签了你的名吗
and he signed your name anyway?
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
他为我鸣不平奔走了三个月
he stuck his neck out for me for three months.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
他一定有他的理由
He must have had his reasons.
很好的理由
Good reasons.
然而
Except...?
我们争吵的那一晚
The night that we fought,
他告诉我要去跟什么人见面
he told me that he was leaving to go meet someone.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
-哪里呢 -我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
Danny说我知道的越少越好
Danny said the less I knew, the better.
他说那是为我自己的安全着想
He said it was for my own safety.
你之前就没想过要告诉我们吗
You didn't think about telling us this before?
我不知道该怎么想
I didn't know what to think.
我认识的那个Danny 有着勇气和荣誉感
The Danny that I knew served with valor and honor.
比我见过的任何人都要好
More than anyone I have ever met.
我不会随便下结论来玷污对他的记忆
I will not jump to conclusions that might sully his memory.
那是你们的活
That's your job.
哦 嗨
Oh, hey.
你终于受够了跟别人说 介绍一下你自己吧
You got tired of asking people, "So tell me about yourself"?
我受够了 没错 但是现在我有一个候选人
I was tired, yes, but now I have one candidate
已经高分通过了我的三轮考察
who has advanced to the highly selective third round.
他现在正在整理我的显微镜镜片
He's, uh, organizing my microscope slides right now.
你们干得怎样了
What are you guys up to here?
Diana说Backer跟她吵完架之后就去
Well, Diana said that Backer met up with a mystery person
跟一个神秘人见面了
right after they had a fight.
调出了他手♥机♥定位记录
Pulled GPS from his phone,
定位到他去过这个95号♥公路的便利店
which led us to this convenience store off I-95.
七个小时的监控录像 还是没看到Backer
Seven hours of footage, still no Backer.
天呐 如果便利店外的每一笔非法交易
Man, if I had a nickel for every shady deal
都能给我五美分提成的话
that went down outside a convenience store...
我会...
Mama would be...
实际上 我也不知道我会拿来干什么
Actually, I-I don't know what Mama would be doing.
听力受损的人真的不能
Is it really true that the hearing-impaired
在军队服役吗
cannot serve in the military?
是的 国防部有标准 你必须得在没有任何帮助的情况下
Yeah. The DoD has a standard that you have to be able
听到东西
to hear without the use of any aid.
是啊 但这太疯狂了 我是说 你看Diana
Yeah, but that's crazy. I mean, look at Diana.
你是在告诉我 难道就没有那种
Are you telling me there isn't some kind of, like,
非战斗角色
non-combat role
能让她来干的吗
that she could, like, kick ass in?
好吧 这就是你警告过我的
Okay. Is this the Angry Kasie
愤怒的Kasie吗
you warned me about that one time?
浪费使我愤怒
Waste makes me angry.
愚蠢的浪费使我愚蠢地愤怒
And stupid waste makes me stupid angry.
有些国家是允许听力障碍的人参与服役的
Other countries allow the hearing-impaired to serve.
我查过
I looked it up.
呃 这也许能让你开心一点
Uh, well, this might make you happy.
你看
Look.
我想那就是Backer
I think that's Backer.
那就是我们的贵宾
There's the guest of honor.
那是一个声音武器的箱子
That's one of the sonic weapon cases.
我们需要确认另一辆车上
We need to I.D. the person
那人的身份
in the other car.
呃 对 但是不能靠面部识别了
Uh, yup, but for facial recognition,
那需要看到他的脸才行 但是也许
kind of need to see his face, but maybe...
好的 搞到牌号♥了
Bingo. Got the plate.
Zahir Najjar
"Zahir Najjar."
Zahir Najjar的资料这就调出来
One Zahir Najjar coming right up.
嗯 看起来他是个麻省理工学院
Hmm. Looks like he's a professor
电气工程系的教授
of electrical engineering at M.I.T.
看到没 你不给老师高工资 这就是结果
See? This is what happens when you don't pay teachers enough.
他们会变成军♥火♥商
They become arms dealers.
军♥火♥商 哈
An arms dealer, huh?
有趣的理论
That's an interesting theory.
这看起来可不只是理论
This looks like more than a theory.
你认识这个吗
You recognize it?
那是个声音武器
It's a sonic weapon.
原型机
A prototype.
它为什么会出现在你的房♥间里
What was it doing in your living room?
我们知道你是从Daniel Backer那里拿到的
We know you got it from Daniel Backer.
或者是买♥♥来的
Or was it bought?
交易是怎样的呢
What's the deal?
他偷武器 然后卖♥♥给你吗
He steals the weapons, sells them to you?
看你穿得这么寒酸
And going by that cheap suit,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表