非常好
It's very good.
我们再听一遍最后一部分
Let's hear the last part one more time, though.
天啊 Max 这又不是发射火箭
Geez, Max, it ain't rocket science.
迁就我一下
Humor me.
Bobby 再来一遍
Again. Bobby?
我把警报线剪断
I cut the alarm wires over here.
然后我把那个老人绑起来
And I tie up the old man right there.
我们打破玻璃柜 把货物装进袋子 然后离开
We break the glass case, bag the goods, and we're out the door.
把货物包起来
Bag the goods.
好啊 这个说法不错
Yeah, that's one way of putting it.
呃 幸亏装货的是你们 嗯
Eh, better you guys than me, huh?
我们出去之后呢
And once we're out?
你一出去 我就开车送大家去机场
Once you're out,I drive us all to the airport
然后 阿根廷 我们来了
and then it's Argentina,here we come.
第一轮玛格丽特酒我请客
First round of margaritas is on me.
伙计 玛格丽特酒在墨西哥
Man, margaritas are in Mexico.
哦 不 阿根廷也一样
Oh, no, Argentina, too.
我妻子说跟住在这里一模一样
My wife says it's exactly like living here.
你把这件事告诉你妻子了吗
You told your wife about this?
没说多少
Not much.
我是说 再说了 她会告诉谁呢
I mean, besides,who's she gonna tell?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
好吧
Fine.
还有问题吗
Any last questions?
机票 你买♥♥到了吗
The plane tickets--you hanging on to those?
对啊 一到机场就给你们
Until we get to the airport, yeah.
好吧 你介意现在就把我的给我吗
Yeah, well, you mind if I get mine now?
你知道 只是以防万一
You know, just in case something goes wrong.
我可以向你保证 Danny
I can assure you, Danny,
不会出什么问题
that nothing is going to go wrong.
尤其是现在你被降级了
Especially now that you've been demoted.
-等等 什么 -Lenny现在司机的活也是你的了
- Wait, what? - Lenny, you're the driver now, too.
当然 Max 我会开车 但
Um, sure, Max,I can drive, but...
好吧 但如果Lenny开车 我该怎么办
Okay, but if Lenny'll drive,what'll I do?
你可以学会闭嘴
You can learn to keep your damn mouth shut.
嘿 我不要我的票了
Hey, I don't need my ticket yet.
至少现在我们只需要分三份了
At least now it's a three-way split.
扔掉他
Dump him.
扔远一点
Someplace far.
我们在老地方见面
We meet at the usual place.
上午8点
8:00 a.m.
♪ NCIS 17x19 ♪
Blarney
Original Air Date on March 31, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第19集
♪ufeffufeffufeff♪
来吧 伙计们 下班以后庆祝一下
Come on, guys, just a little post-work celebration.
我们以前庆祝过的
We've done it before.
-今天不行 没时间 -我要说的就是这个
- Well, not today, we haven't. - Yeah, that's my point.
不是每天都是圣·帕特里克节的 (每年的3月17日,是为了纪念爱尔兰守护神圣帕特里克)
Not on Saint Patrick's Day,of all the days.
你们都知道 我 不过圣·帕特里克节的
Y'all know that I,uh, don't do Saint Pat's.
不 你过
Uh, yeah, you do.
你穿着绿色的衣服 (节日的传统颜色)
You're wearing green.
没错 穿了绿衣服才能阻止像你这样
Yeah, enough green to keep the crazy Irish people
疯狂的爱尔兰人说 “你没穿绿衣服”
like you from saying,"You're not wearing green."
谁疯狂了 你要知道
Who is so crazy? And I'll have you know,
我只有四分之一的爱尔兰血统
I am only one-quarter Irish.
我百分之百的不是爱尔兰人
And I'm four-quarters not Irish at all.
好吧 我有一半爱尔兰血统
Well, I am half-Irish, but that half plans
但是那一半血统打算和家人一起在家吃咸牛肉和卷心菜
on enjoying corned beef and cabbage at home with my family,
而不是和随便什么酒鬼一起吐在我鞋子上
and not with a bunch of random drunks throwing up on my shoes.
McGee总结的很好
That sums it up right there, McGee.
圣·帕特里克节
Saint Pat's
-是业余者之夜 -不是所有人都这么想
【注:美国酒徒们称圣帕特里克节为业余爱好者之夜】
- is amateur night. - Not for everybody.
尤其是对于那些每年都在一起快乐庆祝的
Especially not for the countless members of law enforcement,
无数执法人员来说 更是如此
who happily celebrate together once a year.
你不记得去年了吗
You don't remember last year?
我们被不知哪来的酒鬼狠狠地揍了一顿
We were slammed with random drunks.
再次证明 生啤酒和上岸休假的水手
Proving once again that green beer and sailors
是个糟糕的组合
on shore leave are a bad combination.
海军征兵处的一具尸体也是
So's a dead body at a Navy recruiting office.
嘿 Gibbs 你的绿色在哪
Hey, Gibbs, where's your green?
在我的钱包里 我们走
In my wallet. Let's go.
Kerrigan 好久不见了
Long time, Kerrigan.
好极了 Gibbs
The great Gibbs.
早上好
Oh, top of the morning.
你好吗
How you doing?
-取决于我们在看什么 -嗯
- Depends what we're looking at. - Uh...
男性 20多岁
male, mid-20s,
4处枪伤
four gunshot wounds and...
你说“我们”了吗
Did you say "we"?
海军招募中心
Navy recruiting center.
是他们的垃圾箱
It's their dumpster.
打电♥话♥给NCIS 而不是跟我谈
Called NCIS instead of talking to me.
程序走得不错
Nice protocol.
你想争论管辖权吗
You want to argue jurisdiction?
噢 不不 天哪 今天不跟你争
Oh, no, no, no,hell no, not today.
都是你的了
Yeah, it's all yours.
嘿 呃 Donnelly
Hey, uh, Donnelly?
把我们目前收集到的东西都交给NCIS
Send NCIS everything we've, uh, collected so far.
虽然不多
Though it's not much.
没有弹壳 没有挣扎的迹象
No shell casings,no signs of a struggle.
没有尸体
And no body.
嗯
Huh?
哦 老兄 我们的法医呢
Oh, man, where's our M.E.?
我想知道他的卡车去哪儿了
I wondered where his truck went.
你的人已经把尸体拿走了吗
Your guy took the body already?
该死的 伙计们 我是说过要快点 但不要这么快
Damn it, fellas, I told you guys to work fast, but not too fast.
怎么这么急
What's the rush?
节日游♥行♥啊
The parade.
-是的 我们稍后都要出发 -我们也去吗
- Yeah, we're all marching later. - We are?
不 我们 特区警局
No, we are, MPD.
我们每年都去
We do it every year.
事后再一起喝点 简直棒极了
Tip a few afterward. It's a blast.
-你们应该试试 -是啊 我们应该试试
- You should try it. - Yeah. Yeah, we should.
-没错 -嘿 伙计们
- Yeah. - Hey, guys.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不应该走环城公路
Never should have taken the Beltway.
游♥行♥前的车流已经大了
That pre-parade traffic is nuts already.
你什么都没错过 Jimmy
You didn't missed anything, Jimmy.
电♥话♥里说垃圾箱里有具尸体 怎么
Call said there's a body in a dumpster. What...
没错 没错 我让我们的法医这就送过去
Yeah, yeah, I'm having our M.E. send it right over.
啊 这是他的语♥音♥信箱 但是
Ah, it's his voice mail,but, uh,
你很快就会得到尸体的 -多快
- you'll have the body soon. - How soon?
一个小时 也许 两个小时
An hour, maybe... two.
这也叫快吗
That soon?
你想怎么样 今天过节啊
What do you want? It's a holiday.
再见
See ya.
我们去游♥行♥吧 伙计们
Let's get to the parade, guys.
我早饭都没吃就是为了这个吗
I skipped breakfast for this?
在回实验室的路上买♥♥点东西
Pick something up on the way back to the lab.
如果交通允许的话 我
Traffic permitting. I...
过会见伙计们
See you guys soon.
好吧 Jimmy
All right, Jimmy.
老大 这是特区警局目前收集的所有东西
Boss, here's everything MPD's collected so far.
包括指纹识别身份
Including a fingerprint ID.
这是个开始
It's a start.
好的 一份Kasie特色菜
Okay, one Kasie special.
绿色面包圈和咖啡 完工
Green bagel and a coffee to go.
我的特餐现在是绿色的了吗
My special's green now?
亲爱的 今天多数东西都是绿色的
Most everything is today, darling.
-嗯 -你还好吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表