我们找了个马里兰州的买♥♥主并且前几天把它运走了
found a buyer in Maryland and shipped it out the other day.
为什么不住呢
Why not live in it?
我住的地方离我工作的加油站更近
Place I have is closer to my job at the gas station.
Eli本该搬进去
Eli should've moved in.
这是他的伟大构想
It was his bright idea to pool
把我们毕生的积蓄集中起来进行这项伟大的投资
our life savings for this great investment.
请原谅 先生 我
Excuse me, gentlemen, I...
我忍♥不住从窗户里听到了你们的谈话
I couldn't help but hear from my window.
Pete的兄弟出什么事了吗
Did something happen to Pete's brother?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
你 你的意思是他
You... You mean he's...?
好吧 怎么会
W... Well, how?
我上次见他的时候还是那么年轻那么健壮
He was so young and seemed so healthy the last time I saw him.
-上次是什么时候见到的他 -哦 就几天前
- And when was that? - Ooh, it was just the other day.
哦
Oh.
我发誓
I swear...
所有的丑行
all this ugliness.
都罪不致死
There was no need for it to happen.
抱歉 什么丑行
I'm sorry, what ugliness?
哟 Pete
Yo, Pete!
你们兄弟俩想要涨租金
You and that brother gonna jack up the rent,
至少你们要雇些保安吧
least you can do is hire some damn security!
真是糟糕透了 这一季西红柿我又没有收成
It's bad enough I can't get a tomato to grow this season.
有人偷了我的小矮妖
But somebody stole one of my gnomes!
这一定就是犯罪现场
That's got to be our crime scene.
嘿 还用你说
Hey, you're telling me.
这些小矮妖守护我的庄稼很久了
These little guys have been guarding my crops for so long.
伙计 什么样的畜生会偷走我的小矮妖啊
Man, what kind of animal would do this?
嘿 什么时候丢的
Hey, when did it go missing?
它的名字是Felix
Its name is Felix.
大约三天前Felix被偷走了
And Felix was stolen about three days ago.
那晚你听到动静了吗
You hear anything that night?
啊 什么声也没有
Ah, not a peep.
有安♥眠♥药♥和我的呼吸机 我听不到什么别的声音
Between the Ambien and my C-PAP, I don't hear much.
这一定就是第一现场 凶手漏掉了一些碎片
This is definitely the spot. Killer missed some pieces.
凶手
Killer?
你是说 Eli是被害的吗
Are you saying that... that Eli's been murdered?
他们就是这么说的 Esther
That's what they're saying, Esther.
说的是你的兄弟Eli吗
Eli your brother?
并且你说他是死在这里吗
And-and you mean it happened here?
好吧 越看越像是死在了这里
Well, it's starting to look that way.
这里有一些拖痕
Got some drag marks over here.
嗯
Mm.
所以死者在那里被Felix戳了
So our guy got whacked by Felix over there...
凶手把尸体拖到房♥车上
Killer dragged his body to the mobile home truck...
它在这里停了多久
How long was it sitting there?
彻夜
Overnight.
我们星期五装的车 司机星期六早上开走的
We loaded it Friday, driver took it Saturday morning.
时间足够用于藏尸了
That's enough time to stash a body.
你认为肇事者是这里的人吗
And you think someone here did it?
你认为还有其他人吗
Can you think of anyone else?
不 人们喜欢Eli
No. People love Eli.
除了你的房♥客
Not your tenants.
我们只是在租金上有点分歧
Only because of the rent.
是 租金是什么情况呢 我以为这些人住的房♥子都是自己的
Yeah, what's that about? I thought these people owned their homes.
房♥子是他们自己的 但是土地不属于他们
Yes, but not the ground underneath.
土地 是他们从我们这儿租用的
That, they rent from us.
所以你涨了多少租金
So how much you raise it?
我涨了一小部分
I okayed a minor bump,
只是为了让这个地方看起来更漂亮 但是
just to help spruce up the place, but...
Eli变得贪心起来 所以他涨了接近一倍
then Eli got greedy and nearly doubled it.
-一倍吗 -马上把快乐的邻居们
- Double? - Turned a bunch of
变成了一群愤怒的暴徒
happy neighbors into an angry mob in no time.
不管是不是愤怒的暴徒
Angry mob or not,
我无法想象
I can't imagine anyone here would be capable
-这里的人会去杀人 -嘿 Vince
- of killing anyone. - Hey, Vince.
你在外面吗
You out here?
看看吧 Lou 你不会相信发生了什么
Check it out, Lou. You're not gonna believe what happened.
或者你已经知道了
Or maybe you already know.
a1
-NCIS -停下
- NCIS! - Stop!
该死的 你追我♥干♥嘛 伙计
Damn, why you chasing me, bro?
你为什么跑 伙计
Why you running, bro?
我知道为什么
I know why.
嗯 这就是原因了
Yep. That would be why.
我从上周才开始卖♥♥这些
I just started selling them last week!
我在大商场的工作连付房♥租都不够
My job down at Big Box Emporium wasn't exactly covering the rent.
所以你选择了贩售死亡机器
So you choose to sell death machines instead.
8把AK步♥枪♥ 5只火箭筒
Eight AKs, five rocket launchers,
还有其他的那些
and whatever else.
供需关系 兄弟
Supply meets demand, man.
所以当你的新房♥东发现了
So when your new landlord finds out about
你的 呃 小副业
your, uh, little side business,
你就把他除掉了
you take him out?
没有的事儿 兄弟 他从来没发现过我的事
No way, man. He never caught on.
我是说 反正我也不会杀任何人
I mean, not that I'd kill anybody anyway.
我的意思是 你可以查一下每一支枪
I mean, you can check out every single one of those guns.
没有一只开过火
Not one of them's been fired.
很明显 他认为我们的受害者是被枪杀的
Apparently, he thinks our victim was shot.
嗯 或者是他想让我们这么想 很显然的
That, or he wants us to think he's thinking that. Apparently.
看
Look...
一切都很好 直到旧的房♥东离开
everything was fine till the old landlords left,
而那个肮脏的房♥车导师
and that slimy mobile home guru
带着他们兄弟俩带来买♥♥下了这个地方
brought those brothers in to buy the place.
什么导师
What guru?
名字叫做Mike Midas
Goes by the name Mike Midas.
-Mike Midas -我带Torres去
- Mike Midas. - I'll take Torres.
另一个你想探索的金矿
Another gold mine you want to explore
我称之为 变♥态♥公园
is something I call Pervert Parks.
这些是专门针对登记在册的性犯罪者市场的
These are mobile home parks aimed exclusively
房♥车公园
at the registered sex offender market.
这还有市场的吗
There's a market?
既然没有别人想要他们
Since no one else wants them,
这些被驱逐的人就是一个受控制的收入来源
these outcasts are a captive revenue stream.
甚至比普通的房♥车拥有者更加固定
Even more stuck than your average mobile home owner.
你可以把一个房♥子分成三份
You can split one home three ways
分别收三份房♥租
and charge three separate rents,
而他们永远也搬不出去
and they can never move out!
多美的一件事
It's a thing of beauty!
这是多么的
It's so...
伙计们 让我们休息十分钟
just like the occasional break. Let's take ten, people.
伙计 这真糟糕
Man. That's terrible.
Eli和他的兄弟都是优等生
Eli and his brother were prize pupils.
他们仍旧拥有Sterling的那座地♥产♥吗
They still own that property in Sterling?
你建议他们去买♥♥的那个地♥产♥
That property you advised them to buy.
哦 那是个很好的机会
Oh, it was a great opportunity.
决策正确的话 像那样的地方
Play their cards right, place like that?
赚的钱够花一辈子了
They'd be set for life.
不用去招惹变♥态♥们吗
No perverts necessary?
不 不 那就太贪婪了
No, no, that would just be greedy.
嗯 说到房♥租上涨
Well, speaking of jacked up rents,
你认为他们把房♥租翻倍
Would you consider them doubling it to be,
算是正确的决策吗
uh, playing their cards right?
他们翻倍了吗
They doubled it?
哇 那也太疯狂了
Well, that's just crazy.
你得找到一个平衡点让你的租客一直付房♥租
You got to find the sweet spot to keep your tenants paying
又没能力搬出去或者卖♥♥掉
and not able to move out or sell.
你要是涨得太高了 最后
You shoot too high, you end up with
大部分房♥子会空着 毫无价值
a lot full of empty, worthless trailers.
或者只剩一堆愤怒的租客
Or a bunch of very angry tenants.
是的 这样的增长是毫无道理的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表