Lot of men seem to die around you, huh?
除非有什么罪名要起诉我 否则我没什么好说的了
Unless you have something to charge me with, we're done here.
报告一下新的发现 关于这个丈夫我们都知道什么
Give me an update. What do we know about the husband?
呃
Um...
Mark Tucker 跟Stacy结婚了13年
Mark Tucker, married to Stacy for 13 years.
他们曾住在亚当斯县
They lived in Adams County,
在弗吉尼亚州 他在家族经营的
Virginia, where he worked in his family's
畜牧行业工作
livestock business.
五年前身亡 死亡时年龄为47岁
Died five years ago at the age of 47.
怎么死的
How?
呃 我们查了警方记录
Well, we checked both the police
和尸检记录 但死因只记录为意外
and coroner reports, but it just listed death as accidental
而且是在他们的家中发生的
and having taken place in their home.
我给当时负责这个案子的县治安官打了电♥话♥
I put in a call to the sheriff who was in charge of the case.
好吧 去见见他 带上Bishop跟你一起去
Okay, go pay him a visit. Take Bishop with you.
Palmer的尸检进展如何了
Where is Palmer on the autopsy?
呃 他刚把Olson的尸体从特区法医那里带回来
Uh, he just got Olson's body from the D.C. medical examiner.
我会去问问他进展情况
I'll check in with him.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
哦 麻烦了
Oh, boy.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你盘问了我的女朋友吗
Did you interrogate my girlfriend?
Phil
Phil,
换个地方
not here.
你怎么能那么做
How could you do that?
-你想过要告诉我吗 -是的
- Were you even gonna tell me? - Yes.
我是打算告诉你 我想等到查清事实再说
I was going to tell you. I was waiting to have the facts.
哦 你不会真的认为她是凶手吧
Oh, you can't possibly think she's a murderer.
她是无辜的 Gibbs
She's innocent, Gibbs.
我们还无法确认这点
We do not know that yet.
是吗 但我能
Yeah, but I do.
我了解她
I know her.
你跟她才认识了四周
You've been with her for four weeks.
这不重要 我就是知道
Doesn't matter. I just know.
而我看人向来很准
And I'm a pretty good judge of character.
Phil
Phil!
你前妻出轨 而且出轨的对象
Your ex-wife cheated on you with the same guy
正是想杀你的人
who tried to murder you.
噢 对 说得对
Oh. Yeah, fair point.
算了 当我什么都没说吧
Yeah. Forget I said that.
呃 你看 你误会她了
Uh, look, you're wrong about her.
你知道她对我来说意味着什么 我需要这段关系
You know how much she means to me. I need this.
-噢 别闹了 -好 好吧 你看
- Oh, come on. - A-All right, look.
我 我向你证明她是无辜的 怎么样
How about I-I prove to you she's innocent?
-我来参与调查 我来帮忙 -不 不 不
- I join the investigation and help out. - No. No. No.
去年我帮你在树林里抓住了凶手
I helped you catch that murderer last year in the woods.
我跟个探员也差不多了
I'm practically an agent.
不 你是个会计师
No, you're an accountant.
-呃 -而且去年在树林里
- Eh. - And last year in the woods,
你在路上滑倒了
you fell off a trail.
你还害得Fornell中了枪
And you got Fornell shot.
天哪 我真希望你记忆力别那么好
God, I wish you didn't have such a good memory.
忘了那些吧
Forgot about that.
Phil 拜托了
Phil, come on.
如果Stacy是无辜的 我会查清楚的
If Stacy is innocent, I'll find out.
而你要离她远点儿
And you stay away from her.
好吧
Okay.
你要来吗
You coming?
当然
Mm-hmm.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's wrong? Are you okay?
是的 中午吃的泰式菜吃坏肚子了
Yeah. I must have, uh, had some bad Thai for lunch.
糟了 你觉得疼 是吗
Uh-uh. You're in pain, aren't you?
我告诉过你放松点
I told you to take it easy.
或许你这次就不要参与了 好好休息
Maybe you should just sit this one out and rest.
好吧 确实 我是觉得有些酸疼
Okay, yes. I'm a little sore.
对 但我知道我能做什么不能做什么
Mm-hmm. But I know what I can and can't do.
我只是希望人们别再过分关心我了
I just wish people would stop fussing over me.
呃
Mm.
好吧
Okay.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
接到你电♥话♥后我找出了Tucker的档案
I pulled the Tucker file after you called.
给你
Here you go.
发生在Mark身上的事情真是令人遗憾
Shame what happened to Mark.
你还记得什么
What do you remember?
大概五年前
Around five years ago,
Mark的妻子Stacy 一个非常好的女士 非常机敏
Mark's wife Stacy-- real nice lady, smart as a whip--
回到家就发现他面朝下趴在楼梯底部
came home to find him facedown at the bottom of the stairs.
哇 他摔倒了吗
Wow. He fell?
只是个可悲的意外
Just a tragic accident.
看起来他那天晚上喝了很多酒
Seems he had one too many that night
结果就摔了个脚朝天
and went ass over teakettle.
是吗 但这无法解释
Yeah, that wouldn't account for
他头部的撕裂伤和这么多的血迹
the lacerations on his head and the amount of blood loss.
你在说什么 他是被谋杀的吗
What are you saying? That he was murdered?
那就是个事故
It was an accident.
也可能是Stacy想让你这么认为
Maybe that's what Stacy wanted you to think.
不 先生
No, sir.
我是看着她从小长大的
I've known that girl since she was a baby.
她不是那种低劣的人
She doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
好吧 治安官 呃 我们不会再
All right, Sheriff, well, we won't take up
耽误你的时间了 感谢你的档案
any more of your time. Thank you for the file.
你在这边经常射箭吗
You do much archery around here?
是的 过去我曾经
Yeah. I used to coach
在夏令营的给孩子们当射箭教练
the kids during summer camp back in the day.
你教过Stacy吗
You ever teach Stacy?
你这么一说 我确实教过
Come to think of it, I did.
她也很擅长射箭
She was pretty good at it, too.
我很抱歉发生了这种事情 亲爱的
I am so sorry this happened, my darling.
你知道如果能改变过去 我会去做的
You know if I could change it, I would.
要记着我是爱你的 好吗
Just know that I love you, okay?
Jimmy
Jimmy?
噢 得挂电♥话♥了 McGee来了
Oh, got to go. McGee's here.
是的 不得不挂电♥话♥了
Yeah. I got to go.
我也爱你 亲爱的 好的
Love you, too, honey. Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank God, man.
我没看到
I didn't see the...
你的耳机
In the ear, and...
别在意 Breena怎么样了
Never mind. How's Breena?
呃 Breena并不 开心 你懂吗
Uh, Breena is, uh, uh, not happy. You know?
因为有两具尸体要尸检
With the two bodies in autopsy now,
草莓沾巧克力酱
the chocolate-dipped strawberries
就不得不下次吃了
are gonna have to wait.
好吧 你目前有什么进展吗
Well, were you able to make any progress at least?
是的 我能够判定他们都是
Yes. I was able to determine they were both killed
被同一种凶器杀害的
by the exact same type of weapon.
喔 我还有一些有趣的发现
Oh, and I found something interesting.
死前有器官损伤
Organ damage that occurred prior to death.
哪个受害者
On which victim?
两个人都有 而且损伤很严重
Both of them. It's pretty severe, too.
好像他们俩都病了很长一段时间了
Like they both have been sick for quite some time.
多巧啊 是吧
Hell of a coincidence. Huh?
是啊 知道是什么病吗
Yeah. Any idea what caused it?
还不知道 我刚把一份组织样品送给Kasie作分♥析♥
No, no. I just sent a tissue sample up to Kasie for analysis.
嘿朋友们
Hey, guys.
噢哇 真快
Oh, wow. That was fast.
你已经拿到组织样本了吗
You got the tissue samples already?
什么 噢 不
What? Oh, no.
我很厉害 但是没那么厉害
I'm good, but I'm not that good.
但是我有更棒的发现
I have something even better.
我分♥析♥完了在现场发现的箭
I finished processing the arrow found at the crime scene,
然后发现了一缕头发
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表