responsible for setting up cameras
还有录像
and doing the recordings.
勒索人现在也有技术人员了吗 疯了
Blackmailers have I.T. guys now? That's crazy.
显然 Mulgrew也这样想
Apparently, Mulgrew thought so, too.
他最近有辞职不干的想法
He'd recently brought up the idea of quitting,
但他的老板不这样想
but his boss didn't take it so well.
你不能收手 我不会让你收手的
"You can't stop. I won't let you.
我会告诉所有人你干的事
I'll tell everyone what you did."
Mulgrew为谁干活
Who was Mulgrew working for?
我们正在试着追踪这些邮件
We're, uh, trying to trace the e-mails now.
我看了Mulgrew的履历
I looked into Mulgrew's history.
他曾经是一项监控工作的承包商
Used to work as a contractor doing surveillance work.
监控 那就符合了
Surveillance-- that fits.
他的主要客户是一家叫
His main client was a company called...
Novak安全顾问的公♥司♥
Novak Security Consultants.
等等 我知道这家公♥司♥
Wait. I know that company.
他是国土安♥全♥部♥的合作公♥司♥之一
That's one of NSA's front companies.
我记得我在那里工作的时候还见过他们的名字
I-I remember seeing their names when I worked there.
Mulgrew给国土安♥全♥部♥工作过吗
Mulgrew used to work for the NSA?
是的 他的权限经理
Uh, yeah, his access manager
叫Patrick Norian
was someone named Patrick Norian.
去核实 带上Torres
Yeah. Check it out. Take Torres.
实际上 Gibbs
Uh, actually, Gibbs,
能让McGee去吗
uh, can McGee go?
我刚要去楼下问Jimmy要消息
I was gonna go downstairs and check on Jimmy.
McGee 去
McGee, go.
嘿 伙计 你要打我多少次电♥话♥
Hey. How many times you gonna call me, amigo?
我有铵盐
Yeah, I have the ammonium.
我稍后会带来的
Bring it with me later.
行
Okay.
嘿 我马上就来
Hey, uh, I'll catch up with you.
行
All right.
再见
Bye.
嘿 Nick
Hey. Nick.
-怎么了 -嗯
- What up? - Uh...
我们没事吧
Are we okay?
如果你还在为昨晚的事生气 我
'Cause, if you're still upset about last night, I...
噢 没事 我们没事
Oh, no, we're fine.
听着 如果你想和Richard约会 我没意见
Look, if you want to date Richard, be my guest.
我不在乎你和谁约会 就像
I don't care who you date, just like...
你不在乎我和谁约会
you don't care who I date.
对吧
Right?
对 当然
Right. Of course.
那我们都好
Then we're good.
没错 我们都好
Yeah, we're good.
Mulgrew手腕上的伤口
The cuts on Mulgrew's wrists
沿着桡动脉纵向延伸
ran lengthwise along the radial artery,
这种自杀方式很常见
common for this type of suicide.
但我确实在表皮上发现了绳子的痕迹
But I did find rope indentations on the epidermis,
意味着他在刀割之前
suggesting that he was tied to his chair
被绑在椅子上 所以
prior to being cut, so...
Gibbs又一次说对了
once again, Gibbs was right.
这次自杀是精心策划的
This suicide was staged.
我还发现受害者的额头上长出了触须
I also found tentacles growing out of the victim's forehead.
什么
What?
你还在为昨晚的事烦恼吗
You still bothered about last night?
我真不敢相信 Bishop和他一起出去了
I just can't believe that Bishop went out with him.
他是我女朋友的儿子
He's my girlfriend's son.
我是说 这不是很奇怪吗
I mean, isn't that weird?
还是我太敏感了呢
Or is it just me?
不 不 不是你太敏感
No, no, it's not just you.
我是说 这确实很奇怪
I mean, it's definitely weird.
她想干什么 她是想
What is she trying to do? Is she trying to
破坏我和Elena的关系吗
torpedo my relationship with Elena?
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
你现在的这种感觉
Wh-What you are feeling right now,
正是我们不许同事之间
this is exactly why we have that rule:
进行约会的原因
you never date a coworker.
我 好吧 首先 我没有和她约会
I... Okay, first of all, I didn't date her.
-我没有和她约会 -好吧 好吧
- I didn't go on a date with her. - O-Okay, all-all right.
-我是跟Elena约会了 -好吧 好吧 你从来没有
- I went on a date with Elena. - Fine, fine, fine. You never...
你从来没有和同事约会过 好吧
you never double-date with a coworker, all right?
关键是 个人私事和公事之间的界限
The point is the line between personal and professional
有时是很微妙的
can sometimes be tricky.
在Tony和Ziva之后
After Tony and Ziva,
是说 我们都得到了最好的教训
I mean, we all learned that lesson big-time.
Tony和Ziva
Tony and Ziva.
哪里出了问题
What went wrong there?
一开始很好
Well, it started off great.
我是说 他们经常调情
I mean, they were constantly flirting.
也经常拌嘴 但是
Constantly fighting, too, but, um...
是啊 我就知道会发生什么事
yeah, I knew something was going on there.
你吗
You?
没错 没错 我对
Yeah, yeah, I-I got sort of
这些事情有第六感
a sixth sense about these sort of things.
我在一英里外就能发现办公室恋情
I can spot an office romance from a mile away.
-以你和Bishop为例 -嗯哼
- Take you and Bishop, for instance. - Mm-hmm.
我什么也没看见 什么也没有
I don't see anything. There's nothing there.
没有化学反应
Zero chemistry.
我不敢相信他还在生我的气
I can't believe he's still mad at me.
你了解Torres
You know Torres.
他只是需要冷静一下
He just needs to cool off a little bit.
是啊 但是去年他删除了我手♥机♥里的短♥信♥
Yeah, but last year he deleted texts from my phone,
干扰了我的约会生活
interfered with my dating life,
现在他却对我不理不睬
and now he's giving me the cold shoulder?
我是说 这让我很生气
I mean, it just pisses me off.
也许这不是你难过的唯一原因
Well, maybe that's not the only reason you're upset.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是想说
Well, I'm just saying,
也许你和 Richard出去
maybe you went out with Richard
只是为了给Torres一点小小的别扭
just to tweak Torres a little bit,
现在你感觉很糟
and now you feel bad about it.
好吧
Okay.
你到底站在哪一边
Whose side are you on, anyway?
不管我站在哪一边 我都要从这场对话中脱身
I'm on whichever side gets me out of this conversation.
那是我们要找的人
Oh, there's our guy.
嗯 打扰了
Uh, excuse me.
Patrick Norian
Patrick Norian?
-是的 -我们是NCIS
- Yes. - NCIS.
特别探员Bishop和McGee
Special Agent Bishop and McGee.
我们有几个
We have a couple questions
关于你以前的承包商Daniel Mulgrew的问题
about your former contractor, Daniel Mulgrew.
这需要很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
我想躲出去看棒球比赛
I was trying to duck out to catch the Caps play.
我从没错过一场比赛
I-I never miss a game.
不 不 不 我们 我们将很快
No, no, no, we'll... we'll be quick.
-你是他的准入经理吗 -没错
- Uh, you were his access manager? -That's right.
你经常雇佣
You usually hire people
有犯罪记录的人吗
with criminal records?
你知道他有前科吗
You're aware he had priors?
你在开玩笑吗
Are-are you kidding?
这就是我们雇用他的原因
That's why we hired him.
我们经常雇佣黑客来发现我们系统中的漏洞
We often employ hackers to find flaws in our systems.
为什么Daniel Mulgrew不再在这里工作了
Why did Daniel Mulgrew stop working here?
你听说过LOVEINT吗
Uh, have you ever heard of LOVEINT?
-没有 -是指情报部门的人
- No. - It's when people
非法使用监视手段
in intelligence illegally use surveillance
来监视恋人
to spy on love interests.
这个词是美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局创造的
And it was coined here at the NSA.
很遗憾
Unfortunately.
那么 Mulgrew对此感到内疚吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表