-I have heard of the Grateful Dead. -Then I moved on.
成了一个Juggalo
Became a Juggalo.
-你现在也明白吧 -是的
Do you get me now? Sure.
疯狂小丑团乐队(说唱金属乐队)
Insane Clown Posse,
与 海军仪仗乐队
Naval ceremonial band.
我完全明白这两者之间的相似性
I totally see the similarity.
我的品味变成熟了 好吧
My tastes have matured, okay?
那么 你为什么要保护Hannah
So... why were you protecting Hannah?
保护她免遭什么
From what?
你看 把你按跟踪狂办是铁案了
Look, we have an airtight case for stalking.
如果你被判入狱 那会是很长一段时间
If you go to prison, it'll be for a long time,
那时你什么人也保护不了
and you won't be able to protect anybody.
如果你让我们帮助你
If you let us help you,
我们能帮你保护Hannah
we can help you protect Hannah.
船锚乐团
The Anchor Ensemble--
不是支普通的乐队
it isn't just an ordinary band.
继续说
Go on.
我在后台门口转悠 想拍些照片的
I've overheard some things hanging out
时候听说了一些事情
at the backstage doors,trying to get autographs.
乐队的一些成员
Some of the members--
他们迷恋相当怪异的东西
they're into some pretty freaky stuff.
-怪异到什么程度 -我知道得
-Freaky like what? -I don't know
不多 但我知道他们秘密见面
much about it, but I know they meet in secret.
-像骷髅会那样的秘密社团 -见面干什么
-Like Skull and Bones secret. -And do what?
做奇怪的骷髅会的事情吧 我怎么可能知道
Freaky Skull and Bones stuff.How am I supposed to know?
我能肯定的是
All I know for sure is that
之前的三个被吸收进
the last three band members
这个秘密团体的乐队成员
to be recruited into this thing--
他们失踪了 噗的一下就消失了
they disappeared. Poof.
你不应该跟我谈这个
I'm not the one you should be talking to.
你应该去找乐团指挥谈谈
You should be talking to the conductor.
我敢肯定是他在背后操纵着这一切
I'm pretty sure he's running the whole thing.
呃 他应该是的
Well, he would be.
因为他是乐团指挥 对吧
Because he's the conductor. Right?
我跟你说 有一连串的死者
I'm telling you, there's a trail of bodies.
你想要证据 继续追查下去 你会发现的
You want proof? Go ahead and check. You'll see.
McGee探员 请不要
Agent McGee, please
告诉我你会相信这个人
don't tell me you really believe this guy--
一个怪异的异教团体导致了一连串人遇害
that there's a "trail of bodies" from a "freaky secret cult"?
我知道 这 这个让我们听起来也很疯狂
I know. It-it sounded crazy to us, too.
-然后我们就开始追查了 -再多的
-But then we started digging. -No amount
调查也无法让整件事听起来不那么疯狂
of digging is gonna make this not sound crazy.
结果发现
It turns out
三个乐队成员最近确实失踪了
that three band members have recently disappeared.
现在 我们仍然在追查Hopper给我们的
Now, we're still going down the list of names
这个名单 一位之前服役的 现在失联了
that Hopper gave us, but one was active duty, and is now U.A.
另一个突然
Another was abruptly
退伍然后行踪就消失了
discharged and has gone completely off the grid.
还有一个死了
And a third has died.
怎么死的
How?
Jimmy在等医疗记录
Jimmy's waiting on the medical records.
-但你不得不承认 -一连串尸体的说法
-But you got to admit... -"Trail of bodies"
现在看来就没那么疯狂了
doesn't seem so crazy anymore.
你跟乐团指挥聊过了吗
Have you spoken to the conductor?
呃 我们找不到他 他的妻子认为
Uh, we can't find him. His wife thinks
他和乐队在巡演 但那是假的
he's on a trip with the band, which is a lie.
你打过他电♥话♥吗
You pinged his cell?
打了 他手♥机♥电池像是被拿走了
Yeah. Battery's been taken out of his phone, most likely.
从昨天开始就没有接通信♥号♥♥塔了
Hasn't connected to a cell tower since yesterday.
-他在逃跑 -看上去是这样的
- He's running. - Looks like it.
你们知道Hannah是怎么卷入其中的吗
Any idea how Hannah fits into all this?
没有线索
Oh, no clue.
我们得和她再谈谈 因为跟踪者似乎
We need to talk to her again, because our stalker seems
认为她是下一个"新兵"不知道是什么意思
to think that she's the next "recruit," whatever that means.
去吧 海军部长想确保
Well, get on it. SECNAV wants to make sure
在周五的音乐会前这支乐队的安全
that the band is safe before their concert on Friday.
他们要为Lance将军的退休演奏
They're playing Admiral Lance's retirement.
说到音乐会
And speaking of concerts,
我太烦那个设备管♥理♥员♥了
the equipment manager is all up in my grill
一直在催我要乐器
about the instruments.
这乐队还不够大 组不起一次阿卡贝拉
Apparently, the band's not big on a cappella,
所以我一直在听
or so I keep hearing.
我处理好了 能还回去了吗
I'm done processing it all. Can I return it?
可以
Sure.
好了 去干活儿吧
All right, let's get back to work.
把这个案子给解决了
Let's get this solved
别让别人再受伤了
before anybody else gets hurt.
我喜欢阿卡贝拉
I like a cappella.
McGee探员 Gibbs告诉你他去哪里了吗
Agent McGee, did Gibbs tell you where he was going?
不太清楚
Uh... not directly.
为什么这么问 您听说了什么吗
Why? What have... -what have you heard?
官方说法是他要休几天假
The official story is that he's taking a few days off.
鲟鱼季来了
Sturgeon season.
好吧
Okay.
你有没有什么要补充的
Anything else you'd like to add?
呃 没有
Uh... no?
行
Okay.
好的
Okay.
嘿 Ducky
Hey, Ducky.
我希望你能帮我点忙
I was hoping you could help me with something.
当然可以 我能帮上什么忙
Of course. How can I be of service?
我在做乐队成员的侧写
Well, I was doing the profiles of the band members
看看有没有人会是嫌疑人 但是现在
to see who might be capable of murder, but now,
既然这个秘密社会被揭露了
since the secret society is thrown on the table,
我想这是你的领域了
I'm thinking it's more your territory.
别告诉我你读了我的
Now don't tell me you've read my...
你的Molly Maguries案例研究
Your case study on the Molly Maguires,
所有人的最爱 19世纪
everyone's favorite 19th century
secret society with a body count.
这是个资料特别丰富的案例 但是 请坐吧
It's an extremely rich case, but, uh, sit down.
啊
Ah.
虽然我很开心 你是读过我论文的
Yes, while I'm flattered that you're one of three people alive
还在世的三个人之一 但我怀疑这不是
who's read my paper, I suspect that's not
你来这里的唯一理由
the only reason you're here.
你为什么会这么怀疑
And why would you suspect that?
这是你第三次路过我办公室门口
That's the third time that you've walked by my door,
手里还拿着信封
you're clutching that envelope
你的命就好像和那信封绑在一起
as if your life depends upon it, and I gather
我猜你在纠结要不要问我些事
that you're deciding whether or not to ask me something,
因为Gibbs不在这里 他听不到
since Gibbs is not here to lend an ear.
唔 所以事实就是这样
Hmm. So this is what it's like to be profiled.
我有些不安
It's a little, uh, disconcerting
当角色对换 情况改变的时候
when the shoe's on the other foot.
是的
Yes.
有件关于我的事只有
There is something only
少部分人知道
a few people know about me.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我把她交给别人收养了
I gave her up for adoption
28年前
28 years ago.
你看上去不像是特别惊讶
And you don't look at all surprised.
直觉不容易隐藏
The maternal instinct is not so easy to hide.
她昨天请我和她见面
She asked me to meet her yesterday.
说实话 我不知道该怎么说
And, uh, honestly, I don't know what to make of it.
发生什么了
What happened?
她走进来
She walked in,
短暂谈了30秒
made 30 seconds of small talk,
接着 她要我把这些填了
and then... she asked me to fill these out.
我问她
When I...
有没有事的时候
asked her if everything was okay,
她不愿意谈
she said she didn't wantto talk about it,
接着她就站了起来 走出去了
and then she just got up and walked out again.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表