呀
Whoa.
♪ NCIS 17x14 ♪
On Fire
Original Air Date on January 28, 2020
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第14集
♪ufeffufeffufeff♪
-老大 -嘿 McGee
- Boss. Boss. - Hey. McGee.
-给我情况报告 -我也是刚到
- Give me a sitrep. - I-I-I just got here.
-你什么情况都不知道吗 -对 我收到和你一样的短♥信♥
- You don't know anything? - No, I got the same text you did.
听起来很糟糕
It sounds bad.
-别这样 -在那儿
- Come on. - There.
-嘿 你还好吗 -嘿
- Hey, hey. Are you okay? - Hey.
这辆车是一辆灰色的兰博基尼
Uh, the vehicle was a gray Lamborghini
装有黑色的排气口 车后部有碳纤维尾翼
with black exhaust tips and a rear carbon fiber spoiler wing.
-Torres怎么样了-我仔细检查了这一区域摄像头
- How's Torres? - I canvassed the area for cameras,
但没有看到任何能拍到事故的摄像头
but I didn't see any that had a view of the accident.
那Nick怎么样了
But what about, what about Nick?
我弄到了一部分车牌号♥
I was able to get a partial plate, so between that
-除了车号♥和车型之外... -Bishop
- and the vehicle type... - Bishop!
Bishop
Bishop.
Torres怎么样了
What about Torres?
嗯
Um...
他把我推开了
He shoved me out of the way.
我知道他很强壮 但没那么强壮
I knew he was strong, but not, not that strong.
然后他 他
And then he-he, like,
冲向那辆车 就像一个动作片里的英雄
ran to the car, uh, like some kind of freaking action hero,
就像他要 我 不知道 我不知道
like he was gonna-- I don't know, I don't know,
好像 想等车靠近时跳过去吗
like, leap over it as it passed by?
然后 嗯
And, um...
他差一点就成功了 嗯
He almost made it. Um...
情况很糟糕
It's bad.
没关系
Okay. Okay.
打扰了 我要记录他的生命指标
Excuse me. I need to take his vitals.
他怎么样
How is he?
你是他的家人吗
You family?
-差不多吧 - 如果你不是
- Close enough. - Well, if you're not actually
直系亲属 恐怕我得让你走了
a blood relative, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
特别探员Gibbs
Special Agent Gibbs.
NCIS.
好吧
Right.
我听说这是一起肇事逃逸事件
I heard this was a hit-and-run.
你的调查还得等等
Well, your investigation is gonna have to wait.
你看 我们的病人没有
As you can see, our patient is in no condition
回答任何问题的能力
to answer any questions.
我不在乎什么调查
I don't care about the investigation.
哦 那就是家人了
So, family after all.
他怎么样
How is he?
我是说 没有骨折 只是轻微的擦伤
I mean, no broken bones, minimal abrasions.
但很明显 他撞到头了
Uh, but apparently he hit his head
还没有恢复意识
and hasn't regained consciousness.
你知道 作为医生
You know, the doctor really needs
我得告诉你
to be the one to fill you in,
我们已经把他列入病危名单上了
but we have him listed in critical condition
因为他的心脏有未知的异常
with an unspecified cardiac anomaly.
坚持住 朋友
You hang in there, amigo.
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry.
他能到很好的照顾
He's in good hands.
我们谈话这会 东海岸最好的
We got the best neurosurgeon on the East Coast
神经外科医生正从巴尔的摩赶过来
being choppered in from Baltimore as we speak.
我听说她是个创造奇迹的人
And I hear she's a miracle worker.
-怎么了 -我不知道 我想他快要不行了
- What's happening? - Uh, I don't know. I think he's crashing.
警报 警报 【注:类似于call a code blue】
Call a code! Call a code!
出去 马上
Out. Now.
停止使用抗生素 注射生理盐水
Uh, stop the antibiotic, infuse normal saline.
-我来按压胸部 -坚持住 Nick
- I got chest. - Keep fighting, Nick.
该死的主治医生呢
Where's the damn attending?!
你要挺住 Torres
You fight, Torres!
医生 病人的心率是72
Doctor, patient heart rate is 72.
Torres 你能行 你要坚持住 听到了吗
Torres, you fight!
You keep fighting! You hear me?
听到了吗
You hear me?!
吃了它
Eat.
呃 不 呃 我不饿
Uh... No, uh-- I'm not hungry.
我没问你饿不饿
I didn't ask you if you were hungry.
吃吧
Eat.
嘿
Hey.
他做完手术了吗
Hey. He out of surgery yet?
没 还没有
No. Not yet.
有关于司机的消息吗
Any word on the driver?
我们有很多目击者 但是
Well, we got a ton of witnesses, but, uh,
Bishop掌握的情况比他们加起来还多
Bishop has more info than all of them put together.
你知道 很明显这家伙在过去的一周里
You know, apparently this guy has been using that area
一直把那个地方当作他的私人赛道
as his own personal drag strip for the last week or so.
我们得在他杀人之前找到他
We got to find the guy before he kills somebody.
不幸的是 在100英里的范围内
Well, unfortunately, there's more than 50 Lamborghinis
登记了50多辆兰博基尼
registered in a 100-mile radius.
而且不管你信不信 多数都是灰色的
And most of them are gray, believe it or not.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-有什么消息吗 -我们没有更多的消息了
- Is there any more news? - So we don't have more to go on.
-一定有人知道什么 -我们一有消息
- Well, somebody must know something. - We'll let you know
就会通知你
as soon as we know.
请坐吧
Please have a seat.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
老大 她该回家了
Boss, she should go home.
我已经试过了
Hey. I already tried.
想试试吗 去做吧
Want to give it a shot? Go ahead.
也许我们应该叫Sloane来
Well, maybe we should call in Sloane?
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs?
Romero医生
Dr. Romero.
-你好 -请告诉我们你有好消息
- Hi. - Please tell us you got good news.
事实上 我有
Actually, I do.
我们检查了Torres探员心脏功能异常的原因
We tracked Agent Torres's cardiac dysfunction
发现他的颈椎上有一个小的伤口
to a small puncture wound in his cervical spine.
伤口从哪来的
From what?
似乎是撞到他的那辆车的
It appeared to be a sliver of carbon fiber
碳纤维碎片
from the vehicle that hit him.
移除它的手术其实非常小
The surgery to remove it was actually quite minor.
他会没事吗
So he's gonna be okay?
他现在脱离了危险 但这种情况下
He's out of immediate danger, but the prognosis
很难预测后面情况
in these situations is difficult to predict.
预测一下试试看
Give it a try.
目前 Torres探员
For now, Agent Torres
正处于药物诱导的昏迷状态 以抑制肿胀
is in a medically induced coma to keep the swelling down.
在这一点上我们所能做的只有希望
All we can do at this point is hope.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better than that.
碳纤维
Carbon fiber.
什么
Excuse me?
那个小薄片 我想要
The sliver? I want it.
嘿
Hey.
Torres头骨里面的就是这个 对吧
So, this was inside Torres's skull, huh?
想象一下它能给我们多少信息
Imagine the stories it could tell.
实际上 是在他的脖子上
Actually, it was in his neck.
医生说当Torres落在车上时
The doctor says it splintered off the car
它就从车上裂开了
when Torres landed on it.
他会没事的 对吧
He's, um, gonna be okay, right?
医院里有人需要挨揍吗 因为我认识一个
Any heads at the hospital need busting? 'Cause I know a guy.
我想Bishop已经搞定了
I think Bishop's got it covered.
所有的护理人员都有一个暗号♥
The entire nursing staff has a code word they use
当他们看到她来的时候就会用
when they see her coming.
Forrest 意思是 赶紧跑
【注:电影《阿甘正传》中的经典台词 Forrest, run!】
Forrest. As in "run."
她真的很生气 我是说 我们都很生气
She's really taking it hard. I mean, we all are.
但是她 你知道 也许会有一点跟我们不一样的感觉呢
But she's, you know, maybe taking it a little differently?
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表