Evidence for what?
用来勒索坏蛋的证据
To blackmail the bad guy.
只要你一直
"As long as you
保证这个学校不倒闭
"keep this place running,
我就不会告发你
I won't rat you out."
于是 Portland扮成了
So, Portland posed
一个学生 想要查清
as a student to find out
是谁在敲诈他
who was blackmailing him.
当他发现是Whistler之后
When he found out it was Whistler,
就杀害了他
he killed him.
Whistler的妻子没有说谎
Whistler's wife wasn't lying.
他确实是准备金盆洗手
He was trying to go legit.
-亡羊补牢尤未晚 -没错
- Better late than never. - Mm.
干得漂亮 把这些情况告诉Gibbs和McGee
Nice work. Pass this along to Gibbs and McGee,
呃 不管他们在哪儿
uh, wherever they are.
我们不知道Gibbs在哪里
We don't know where Gibbs is,
而偏偏这时候McGee刚离开去参加同学会了
and McGee just left for his college reunion, of all things.
我回来了
And I'm back.
等一下 你怎么回来了
Wait. What are you doing here?
你不是应该去赶飞机吗
Aren't you supposed to catch a plane?
是的 但是 呃
Yeah. Well, uh,
我正要登机的时候
I was about to board
我接到了这条信息
when I got this text.
Tim 同学会没见你来
"Tim, we missed you at the reunion."
是昨晚发的信息 我记错日期了
It was last night. I messed up the date.
啊 不是吧
Aah! You did not.
不管怎么说 欢迎回来 McGee探员
Well, nonetheless, welcome back, Agent McGee.
谢谢你 主任
Thank you, Director.
是的 很明显 我把
Yeah, apparently, I got
孩子们的如厕训练日期和聚会日期搞混了了
my potty training dates mixed up with my reunion dates.
这确实让人很难记得住
Well, that's not impressive at all.
也许你没去是一件好事
Maybe it was better you didn't go.
是的 但我是想去给谁留下好印象呢
Yeah, but who am I really trying to impress?
我越想这个问题 就越意识到
The more I thought about it, the more I realized that
我根本没有一个真正想去的理由
I was going for all the wrong reasons.
所以或许
So it's probably best
我没有去才是最好的选择
that I didn't end up there at all.
可惜 孩子 看来我给了你一个糟糕的建议
Damn, son. Sounds like I gave you the bad advice.
哦 不 你给我的建议棒极了
Oh, no, you gave me the rocking advice.
不 你鼓舞士气的话我会在需要的时候拿出来用的
No, I'm gonna save that pep talk for a rainy day.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
-喂 -你好吗 -是的 你呢
- Hey there. - How you doing? -Good. How are you?
-我也是 -很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- Good. - Good to see you. - Thanks.
那么 你拿到你需要的东西了吗
So, did you get what you needed?
是的 我拿到了
Yeah. I did.
我的医生有了她需要的全部信息 而且
My doctor has all the info she wanted, and...
我终于见到我的生父了
I finally got to meet my biological father.
然后呢 事情进展如何
And... how did that go?
呃 对 我也不知道我在期待什么 但是 呃
Um, yeah, I don't know what I was expecting, but, uh,
这么说吧 我跟他短时间内
let's just say, I don't think he and I will be
不会再见面了
getting coffee anytime soon.
但是 呃
But, um...
我有种感觉 事情的真♥相♥
I have a feeling that there's more to the story
不只是他告诉我的那样
maybe than what he told me.
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
你们不是一♥夜♥情♥ 对吧
Wasn't a fling, was it?
他说了什么
What did he say?
没什么 不需要他说什么
Nothing. He didn't have to.
当我们在你的办公室聊天的时候 我就觉得有些反常
When we talked in your office, I-I knew something was off.
当我问起我父亲的时候 你脸上的表情
The look you got on your face when I asked about my father.
我在医院创伤中心
I've seen it on enough women's faces
见过太多女性脸上有那样的表情
at the trauma center at the hospital.
对你遇到的事情
I'm so sorry...
我很难过
what happened to you.
啊 很抱歉我没有跟你说过
Ah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you,
但我现在想告诉你所有事情 好吗
but I want to tell you everything now, okay?
当我怀孕的时候
When I was pregnant,
我记得我很害怕
I remember I was so scared.
我很害怕 呃
I was terrified that, um,
害怕我也许无法
maybe I couldn't...
因为发生的事情而爱你
love you because of what happened.
但之后你出生了 而我
But then you were born, and I...
我不想放你走
didn't want to let you go.
但我很害怕我 呃
But I was afraid I, um...
没法成为你应当拥有的好母亲
couldn't be the mom that you deserved.
我只是觉得 呃
I just felt so, um...
我觉得自己已经伤痕累累
I felt so damaged.
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
你做到了
You did.
你放弃了我
You gave me up.
那就是你保护我的方式
That was you protecting me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你给了我美好的人生 真的
You gave me a wonderful life. You did.
海军罪案调查处 第17季 第18集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表