嗨 嗨 Torres在吗
Hey, hey, is-is Torres over there?
不 他 呃
No. He, uh,
他不忍♥心留下来
he couldn't bear to stay.
他出去自己找人去了
He went out searching on his own.
他对走失的孩子有一些心理阴影
He's got a thing about lost kids.
是啊 我们不都是吗
Yeah, don't we all.
所以 很明显 没有他的迹象 对吧
So, obviously, no sign of him, huh?
是的 暂时没有 我们驶过了
No, not yet. We're driving past
Phin和Gibbs一起待过的所有地方
all the places that Phin went with Gibbs.
操场 垒球场
The-the playground, the softball field,
冰淇淋店
the ice cream shop.
呃 学校快开门了 所以我们打算
Uh, school's opening soon, so we're gonna
-过去... -冰冰冰淇淋店 我曾把他送到那附近
- head over... - I-I-Ice cream shop. I dropped him off
他的一个朋友家
at a friend's house nearby.
朋友的名字叫Harry Harry 或者
Friend's name was Harry. Harry or, uh...
Herbie
Herbie.
有什么事吗
Can we help you?
嘿 你叫Harry 是吗
Hey, you're Harry, right?
是Hurley 你是Phin的朋友吗
Hurley. You're Phin's friend?
NCIS 特别探员Sloane
NCIS. Special Agent Sloane.
Jethro Gibbs Phin的朋友
Jethro Gibbs. Phin's friend.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
谁 Phineas吗
Who? Phineas?
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
现在 他不见了 女士
At the moment, he's missing, ma'am.
太可怕了 Sarah没事吧
That's terrible. Is Sarah okay?
哦 不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What is it?
她没打他吧
She didn't hit him, did she?
何出此言
What would make you say that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不喜欢碎嘴
I-I hate to gossip.
-但是呢 -但是
- But? - But...
她有点不对劲
something's just off with her.
她喜怒无常 心神不宁 几乎没好过
She's moody, distracted, barely nice enough.
从不参加家长会 总是有更重要的地方要去
Never comes to PTA. Always somewhere more important to be.
嘿 Hruley 宝贝
Hey, Hurley, honey?
你确定不知道他在哪儿吗
You sure you don't know where he is?
呃 Phineas的妈妈真的死了吗
Uh, i-is Phin's mom really dead?
-什么 他说什么 -你从哪儿听到的
- What? What? - Where'd you hear that?
我发过誓不能讲
I promised I wouldn't tell.
嗯 但是 嗯 Hurley
Yeah, but, um, Hurley,
我们得先找到他才能帮到他
we need to find him so we can help him.
你明白吗
You understand that?
Phineas今早叫醒我想买♥♥我的自行车
Phin woke me up this morning wanting to buy my bike.
-他骑了一辆车吗 -我提议借给他
- He's on a bike? - I offered to lend it to him,
但他害怕不能完璧归赵
but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to bring it back,
所以他把自己攒下的14美元
so he wanted to give me the $14
付给了我
he'd saved up.
等等 Sarah真的
Wait, is Sarah r-really...?
-恐怕是的 女士 -所以我把车给了Phineas
- I'm afraid so, ma'am. - So I gave Phin my bike.
别生我的气 妈妈
And don't get mad at me, Mom.
我为他感到难过
I felt sorry for him.
什么时候的事
When was this?
-他去了哪里 -他没说
- Where was he going? - He didn't say.
抱歉 那会很早
I'm sorry. It was real early.
-天还没亮 -他骑了一辆车
- Still dark out. - He's on a bike.
可以骑行很远
Which can take him a long way.
谢谢
Thank you.
-说话 -通告已经更新了
- Talk to me. - BOLO's been updated
加入了橘黄色山地车的信息
to include an orange and yellow mountain bike.
-再试着定位他的手♥机♥ -试过了
- Try pinging his cell phone again. - I did.
每十分钟试一次
Been trying every ten minutes.
好像Phineas取出了SIM卡
It's likely that Phin took out the SIM card.
想必是他来这儿玩时学了几招
Guess he learned a few things during his visit here.
好的 安珀紧急通告也更新了信息
【注:由执法机构和广播业人士合作实施的寻找被绑♥架♥儿童计划】
Okay, Amber Alert's updated, too.
到处都是警方的检查站
The police have checkpoints all over.
不可能找不到他
There's no way we won't find him.
除非他躲了起来或者被关在某地
Unless he's in hiding or he's being held someplace.
好吧 目前先不要往坏的方面去想
Okay, but let's not jump to worst-case scenarios just yet.
为什么不 不能比这更糟糕了
Why not? It doesn't get much worse than this.
他九岁了 一个人在外面
He's nine years old. He's out there on his own.
甚至没有一个我们一无所知的
Even without some crazy-ass father
-垃圾父亲陪着 -老大
- we know nothing about! - Boss,
鉴于我们对Sahar的了解
given what we now know about Sahar,
Phineas的爸爸也许一点也不坏
Phin's dad may not be crazy at all.
找到他爸爸
Find his dad!
马上
Now!
我从没
I have never
-见过他这样 -我敢肯定没几个人见过
- seen him this bad. - I'm sure few have.
他把我们推开了
He's pushing us away.
心痛到无法呼吸
Hurting in such a big way right now.
但是他是别无选择才杀Sahar
But he had no choice in killing Sahar.
-他知道这一点 对吗 -对
- He knows that, right? - Yes,
但是他也知道
but he also knows that he left
他让一个自己关爱的男孩失去了妈妈
a boy he cares a lot about without a mom.
不怪他 都怪她用自己的儿子作掩护
It's not his fault. She used her own son as cover.
这些对他都不重要
None of which matters to him.
他在自责
He's beating himself up,
并且如果孩子有什么三长两短
and if anything happens to this kid,
会雪上加霜
it's just gonna get worse.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
我 呃
I, uh...
你回来啦
You're back.
我们听说
We heard about...
呃 你还好吗
Uh, are you okay?
如你所见 我还没开始
As you can see, I haven't started yet.
弗吉尼亚警方一小时以前
Virginia State Police only just gave us jurisdiction
才给我们管辖权 所以
a couple hours ago, so...
你可以跳过死因 我知道他怎么死的
You can skip cause of death. I know what killed her.
好
Right.
明白
Copy that.
我确定她的尸体能查出很多线索
I'm sure there's plenty more her body can tell us.
一定会的
There's got to be.
我们需要一些能告诉我们 Phineas去向的线索
We need something to tell us where Phineas went.
有没有什么线索
Anything?
Gibbs 如果有 我们会找出来
Gibbs, if it's there, we'll find it.
我们保证
We promise.
-去哪 Gibbs -Vitor在哪
- Where to, Gibbs? - Where's Victor?
我们把他放走了吗
We cut him loose yet?
那个俱乐部老板吗 是的 没办法 他请了律师
The club owner? Yeah, we had to. He lawyered up.
他是唯一一个对Sahar有所了解的人
He's the only one who knows anything at all about Sahar.
-我们去会会他 -我去 你留在这儿
- Let's go pay him a visit. - I'll go. You stay here.
-喔 喔 喔 什么 -嘿 团队需要你
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? - Hey, the team needs you.
-我一个人去比较好 -不 不 不 你不能一个人去
- I'm better off alone. - No, no, no, you're not.
嘿 Torres
Hey, Torres!
Gibbs 别再自诩独狼了
Gibbs, don't give me this lone wolf stuff.
好吗 单枪匹马不好使
All right? Nobody's better off alone.
外面还有个孩子在流浪
If there's a kid out there,
你要么带我去 要么开了我
you either take me along, or you fire my ass right now.
来
Come on.
卧♥槽♥
Damn!
Double damn!
啊 什么鬼 又来 Joe
Ah, what the hell? You again? Joe!
哦 好吧 慢着
Oh, all right. Slow down.
慢着 别打脸
Slow down! Not the nose!
关于Sahar 你还知道什么
Sahar. What else do you know?
Nick
Nick.
听着 我知道的已经和盘托出了
Look, I already told you all I know.
小家伙在哪
Where is the kid?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表