记住
Remember,
这件事外 你的女儿在等你
on the other side of this, your daughter is waiting.
钥匙
Keys.
主任 我向你保证 我们做的一切
Director, I assure you, everything we did
都遵守法律
was within the boundaries of the law.
每一件事
Everything.
我知道我们行动的严重性
We understand the gravity of our actions,
我知道我们没法低调行动
and we know they won't be taken lightly.
你还真说对了 Bishop探员
You're damn right, Agent Bishop.
所有事都没法低调
None of this is being taken lightly.
警方一直在打电♥话♥问我关于屋子里全是死尸的事情
MPD is calling me about a penthouse full of dead bodies,
我在这里一直在问自己你们知道了
and I'm standing here asking myself how long you knew
Ziva David的事情多久了 但没有告知我
about Ziva David but you failed to inform me.
长官 那是我必须得做的事
Sir, I did what I had to do.
是吗 真是有种
Wow. Really? That's ballsy.
你在我的办公室里 对着我撒谎 你们都是
You stood in my office, and you lied to my face. All of you.
不好意思 准确来说 上次我们在这儿的时候
Excuse me. I mean, technically, the last time we were all in here,
我也不知道
I was in the dark, too.
你以为我们要准确地讨论这件事吗 Nick
You think we give a damn about technicalities, Nick?
我们讨论的事Gibbs的生命
This is Gibbs's life we're talking about.
你们怎么可以不告诉我们呢
How could you not tell us?
嘿 我是最无辜的
Hey, I'm the least guilty one in here.
行吗 Bishop是最严重的
Okay? Uh, Bishop is the worst...
接着是McGee 然后再是我
...and then there's McGee, and then there's me.
够了 Sloane探员是对的
That's enough. Agent Sloane is right.
这是性命攸关的事
Lives are at stake here.
我们知道了Gibbs和Ziva的所在地
We know where Gibbs and Ziva are.
我要你们三个立马去支援
I want the three of you there as backup immediately.
事态紧急
Things are gonna start to get real dicey
要我再重复一遍的话
if I have to repeat myself.
- 我们不会去的 主任 - 不好意思 你说什么
- We're not going, Director. - Excuse me?
Ziva叫我们退出
Ziva told us to stand down.
-你和她谈过吗 -没有
- You spoke to her? - No.
没有说过话 我看到了她
Not in words. I saw her.
但她无需多说
But she didn't need to say it.
她的眼神里写着
She looked me right in the eye,
要求我们退出
and she asked that we stand down.
McGee探员 除非David女士在
Agent McGee, unless Ms. David somehow rose
我不在的时候
to the directorship of this agency
拥有领导权
while I was out getting coffee,
否则我建议你们三个行动起来
I would suggest that the three of you get moving.
长官 你知道Ziva的
Sir, you know Ziva.
你知道她的
You know her.
她要求你做事的时候
When she asks you to do something,
你得相信她 按着她的要求做就行了
you trust her and you just do what she asks.
Leon 得了 这太疯了
Leon, come on. This is crazy.
McGee探员 你最好祈祷
Agent McGee, you better hope to God
这是正确的选择
that this is the right call.
你签到迟了, 立马回复我
Your check-in is late. Report back to me immediately.
Powell
Powell?
Powell
Powell.
你的人在外面没有投降 他们都死了
Your men outside didn't surrender, and they're all dead.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都会成为呈堂供证
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你有权要求律师
in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney.
若是没有
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法庭会指派一个
one will be provided for you.
Ziva
Ziva.
要是他们发现你和Gibbs在一起 你会付出代价的
If they find you with Gibbs, you will pay the price.
我也会的
And so will I.
要么是她的心
It's either her heart
要么是她的阴影
or her albatross.
你要是脱离了法律 会迷失自我的
If you go outside the law, you will lose who you are.
记住
Remember,
这件事外 你的女儿在等你
on the other side of this, your daughter is waiting.
Ziva
Ziva.
你最好听他讲
You'd do well to listen to him.
要是你杀了我 David女士
If you kill me, Ms. David,
一位美国议员明天早上就会死
a United States senator will be dead by morning.
那是明天担心的问题了
That is tomorrow's concern.
现在的问题是这个
This is today.
Ziva
Ziva!
海军罪案调查处 第17季第1集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表