好了 我真觉得 咱俩得有个人喊人事部门过来处理工作场合的骚扰问题了
Okay, seriously, somebody is gonna call HR.
-也许是我被骚扰了 -听我说
- Maybe me. - Just listen to me.
我在国安局的时候问询过一个叫Matty的人
I grilled this guy Matty at NSA,
他跟我讲过一个在叙利亚的特工
and he told me about an operative in Syria
这名特工认识一个叫Mira Sahar Azam的人
who is aware of a woman named Mira Sahar Azam.
那跟Odette给你的是同一个名字吗
Is that the same name Odette gave you?
她只知道Sahar这个中间名
She only knew the "Sahar" part,
但这一定是同一个人
but it has to be the same person.
Mira Sahar Azam被认为曾在叙利亚当过战俘
Mira Sahar Azam was thought to have been a P.O.W. in Syria.
她逃跑于David农舍被炸前的一个月
She escaped one month before the David farmhouse blew up.
你从这个名字上查出其它的信息了吗
Were you able to pull anything else off the name?
没有 她就像个幽灵一样无影无踪
No. It's like she's a ghost.
McGee
McGee.
McGee
McGee.
老大
Boss!
老大 你在哪
Boss, where are you?
说来话长
Long story.
是啊 我们自己查出了故事的一部分
Yeah, we-we figured some of it out.
呃 她在吗 Ziva在吗
Um, is she there? Is Ziva there?
他知道了
He knows.
你想跟他说话吗
Want to talk to him?
她在这里 向你问好
She's here. She says hi.
呃 我想我们查到了Sahar的全名
Uh, we think we have a full name for Sahar.
全名叫Mira Sahar Azam
Mira Sahar Azam.
Mira Sahar Azam 这个名字你有印象吗
Mira Sahar Azam? That mean anything?
McGee 感谢你们的线索
McGee, appreciate the lead,
但是你们不能卷进来
but you cannot get involved in this.
还有谁知道这件事
Who else there knows what's going on?
只有Torres
Just Torres.
呃 Jimmy也知道了
Uh, Jimmy found out, too.
他当时...在桌子底下
He was... under a table.
Tim 你们得把这事保密
Tim, you got to keep this quiet.
我们会想法给你传个文件
We're gonna find a way to send you a file.
尽快把文件解密
Decrypt it, fast as you can.
好的 所以我可以卷进来了是吧
Okay. So I am getting involved?
不 不行 只管解密文件
No, no. Just on the file.
你一有发现就给这个号♥码打回来
You call me back at this number as soon as you have something.
哦 还有 McGee 在16街和Mitchell街中间
Oh, and, McGee, there is a dead body in the alley
一个巷子里面有一具尸体
between 16th and Mitchell.
再见
Bye.
死因是被一枪击中了心脏
Cause of death was a single gunshot to the heart
射手经验丰富技巧娴熟
inflicted by an exceptionally skilled shooter who knew
非常清楚要精确地射击到哪里
within one eighth of an inch exactly where to hit
才能造成伤害的最大化
to cause the most damage.
所以 我想我们可以放心地把射手的范围
So, yeah, I think we can safely narrow this down
缩小到两个人中间
to one of two people.
我们查出这人的身份了吗
Did we I.D. this guy?
数据库里没有指纹和DNA数据
No fingerprints, no DNA in the database...
跟他的朋友一样 所以这就成了
same as his friend... making this
无名尸二号♥
John Doe number two.
两具尸体 零个线索
Two bodies, zero leads.
二号♥伙计喜欢躺着睡 不知道这个线索有用没
Doe number two is a back sleeper, if that helps.
臭虫们在他胳膊和脖子的后面
Bedbugs here made an absolute meal
大快朵颐
out of the back of his arms and neck.
这些家伙一年四季都不睡觉的
These guys weren't sleeping in the Four Seasons.
呃 差得远呢
Eh, not even close.
呃 不过 这两位确实
Uh, the two Does do share
还有一个有趣的共同点
another interesting commonality, though:
他们的肺里都有同一种
they both had a significant amount
-烟尘 -他们吸烟吗
- of ash in their lungs. - Smokers?
更像是他们都吸进了同一堆篝火烧出的烟尘
More like they were breathing in a big campfire.
我解密了Gibbs发来的文件
I decrypted the file Gibbs sent.
你真是东部地区最快的极客 宝贝
Fastest geek in the East, baby.
那是一个地址 属于一个叫Rogers先生的人
It's an address belonging to someone named Mr. Rogers.
地点位于华盛顿市中心的一个豪华公♥寓♥
Location is a penthouse in downtown D.C.
-我给Gibbs打电♥话♥ -不用 我已经打了
- I'll call Gibbs. - No, I already did.
-他正在往那里赶 -那我们出发吧
- He's on his way there. - Well, let's roll.
Gibbs说别插手
Gibbs said to stay put.
-什么 为什么 -我不知道
- What? Why? - I have no idea.
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Wait, wait.
等一下 你们不会正在想着
Wait a minute. You guys aren't thinking about
无论如何都要赶去那里 对吧
actually going down there anyway, are you?
因为 如果我成了整栋楼里
Because I-I am super uncomfortable
唯一一个阻止人们发现 Z行动 的人
with being the only person in this entire building
那我会非常非常
to stop people from finding out about...
不舒服
"Operation Z."
而且 Gibbs已经跟你们说过了
Besides, Gibbs already told you,
不要去
do not go.
如果角色互换的话
How about the mountains Gibbs would move
Gibbs会怎么做呢
if the roles were reversed?
我们完全不知道这个Rogers先生
We don't know anything about this "Mr. Rogers"
也不知道他们去了哪里
or what they're walking into.
放开我
Let go of me.
你们知道我现在最想干什么吗
You want to know what I would love?
我现在最想做的 就是想弄清楚
I would love to know how these two
这两个流浪汉是怎么把我的安乐窝搞得天翻地覆的
homeless people got all up in my crib.
我们从他身上搜到的
We took these off him.
这些是那个女人身上的
And those were on the female.
嗯
Hmm.
哦
Oh.
这可真是够刺♥激♥的
That is dope.
土耳其人吗
Turkish?
不是
No.
我们来这里是想要一些信息
We're here for some information.
我们需要一个叫Sahar的女人的位置
We need the location of the woman named Sahar.
这个名字没什么印象
That name doesn't ring a bell.
那么 Mira Sahar Azam呢
What about Mira Sahar Azam?
那是个化名
That's an alias.
但是知道这个化名本身就很了不得了
But big props for even knowing that much.
你是谁
Who are you?
开口之前先过过脑子
And think before you speak.
不老实的话会有人受伤的
Lies can get people hurt.
我是Ziva David
My name is Ziva David.
不
No.
Ziva David已经死了
Ziva David is dead.
然而 她正站在我面前
And yet, this is her face.
这位真正的美国英雄
The face of a real American hero.
该死 这可真是糟透了
Damn, this is messed up.
Sahar在哪
Where is Sahar?
如果她知道你在美国国土上
If she knows you're on U.S. soil,
那她也在美国
then so is she.
但是在哪呢 我怎么会知道
But where? Hell if I know.
你应该知道的
You would know.
你跟她工作很密切
You worked closely with her.
你这样的人戴着饰品 真是非常
Odd for a woman like you to wear a...
奇怪啊
...decoration.
你这种人戴在身上的 只能是非常长久的东西
A woman like you wears only the thing that's her infinity.
那种会永远存在
That which lasts forever,
永远不会离开她的东西
never leaves her, never goes away.
要么是她心中所爱
It's either her heart
要么就是她的烦恼
or her albatross.
真漂亮 请你告诉我 你戴在身上的 究竟是哪一种呢 David小姐
Pretty... please, tell me, which one is this, Miss David?
Sahar为什么想杀了我
Why does Sahar want me dead?
因为你的烦恼
Because of your albatross.
因为你的负担
Because of your burden.
因为你的哥哥 Ari
Because of your brother Ari.
我可以给你讲一个有关Ari Haswari的
I could tell you a real tearjerker
催人泪下的故事
about Ari Haswari.
但你也得给我一点好处 甜心
But you got to give me a little, too, honey.
所以 告诉我
So, tell me,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表