I wish I'd thought about it.
行吧
Okay.
行了
Okay.
哼
Hmm.
嘿 Kasie
Hey, Kasie.
哇
Whoa!
天啊 Nick 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Nick, are you okay?
你要干什么
What are you trying to do?
想把我送回医院吗
Trying to send me back to the hospital?
太对不起了 箭就这么脱手了
I am so sorry. The arrow just got away from me.
这是什么
What's this?
我想搞明白
I'm trying to figure out how far
凶手在多远的地方射中死者的
our killer stood from the victim.
还没搞清楚吗
It's not going so well?
我是纽约人 我看上去像谁
I am from New York. What do I look like,
罗宾汉吗
Robin Hood from the hood?
好了 让我看看
Come on. Let me see. Let me see.
好吧
Mm-hmm. Okay.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你确定要这么干吗
You sure you want to be doing this?
射箭对你的肌肉会有很大损伤的
Archery puts a lot of strain on your muscles.
你需要让你的肌肉好好休息
Muscles you really should be resting.
别分散我的注意力
You're messing with my concentration.
中了 直中心脏
Boom! Ha. Still got it.
你做到了
Yeah, you do.
所以 案子有进展吗
So, uh, any progress on the case?
我还在检查剩下的箭
Uh, I'm still processing the rest of the arrow.
现在还没找到任何指纹
Haven't found any prints so far.
箭头呢 你能查到它的来源吗
What about the arrowhead? Can you trace it?
这是钢碳尖头箭
The make is a carbon steel broadhead.
很常见 人人都可以买♥♥得到
Pretty commonplace. Anybody could've purchased it.
行了 所以我们没有任何新线索
Okay, so we got nothing.
我没这么说 我在
I didn't say that. While I was
查箭头的时候 正好看到了
researching arrowheads, I came across
一宗四个月前大都会警局的案子
an MPD case from four months ago.
死者半裸着,胸口有个洞
A guy was found half-naked with a hole in his chest.
想看看凶器吗
Want to see the murder weapon?
谢谢你能过来 警探
Thanks for coming down, Detective.
哦 没关系
Oh, yeah, no problem. Uh...
我跟你们的探员讲过 我们对这件案子没有任何头绪
I told your agent, we're at a dead end with our case.
不确定能不能帮得上忙
Uh, not sure if I'm gonna be able to help.
你们有什么线索
What do you got?
大约四个月前 市中心一家中国餐馆旁
Uh, about four months ago, a Chinese joint downtown.
服务员在外面抽烟
Busboy goes out for a smoke,
看到Olson在小路上
and he sees Olson in the alley,
全身赤♥裸♥ 被箭射中胸口
naked, with an arrow coming out of his chest.
那是高级士官Craig Olson吗
And that would be Chief Petty Officer Craig Olson?
是的 他退休了
Yeah. I mean, he was retired.
所以我们没有通知你们
That's why we hadn't notified you guys yet.
你们在现场有找到什么吗
You find anything on the scene?
箭上什么也没有 没有指纹 没有纤维
Well, the arrow was clean. No prints, no fibers.
我们详查了那块街区 但是
We canvassed the block, but, uh,
没有目击者 没有嫌疑人
there were no witnesses, no suspects.
好吧 你们有哪些关于Craig Olson的资料
Okay, and Craig Olson, what can you tell us about him?
他是个顾家的人 有妻子 孩子
He's a family man. Wife, kids.
你在他手♥机♥里发现了那些什么
You find any of those love connection thingamajiggers
和谈情说爱有关系的东西吗
on his phone?
什么东西
The what? How?
他说的是 约会软件
He means, uh, dating apps.
哦 没有
Oh. Uh, no, no.
没有
Nothing like that. Uh...
我说了 我们进入了死胡同
Like I said, it was a dead end for us.
所以你认为这两宗凶杀案的
So you think we're looking at
罪犯是同一人吗
the same perp for both these murders?
很有可能是
Hard for it not to be.
但是犯罪模式是什么
I mean, but what's the pattern?
他们除了都是
Besides them both
海军以外没有任何共同点
being Navy men, they have nothing in common.
也许他们相互认识
Well, maybe they knew each other.
我们得到你们的消息后查了Olson的
Oh, after we heard from you, we did check Olson's
通话记录和电子邮件 没有和Wales有关的记录
phone records and e-mails, and Wales' name never came up.
抱歉 打扰下 老大 有时间吗
Sorry to interrupt, boss. You got a minute?
我仔细检查了Olson的证据盒
I was going through Olson's evidence box.
找到他的手♥机♥了 原来他也用约会软件 和Wales一样
Found his cell. Turns out he was on Fleet Date, same as Wales.
不 按特区警局的说法并非如此
No. Not according to MPD.
那是因为Olson用了个软件
That's because Olson used a software
把约会软件隐藏起来了
to hide it on his phone.
-防他的妻子 -是
-His wife. -Yeah.
我刚在查看Olson的约会记录
So I was going through Olson's dating history,
猜猜看他死亡之前去见了谁
and guess who he was seeing right before his death.
看起来你的朋友Phil
Think your friend Phil
可能在约会一个连环杀手 老大
may be dating a serial killer, boss.
你看 Gibbs探员 我知道这看起来不妙
Look, Agent Gibbs, I know how this looks.
我约会过的两个人都死了
Two men I dated are dead.
但我没有杀害他们
But I didn't kill them.
我的动机会是什么呢
What's my motive?
Wales和Olson都是风流成性的人
Wales and Olson were womanizers.
所以呢 我发现之后想报仇吗
And what, I found out and wanted revenge?
拜托 这理由也太烂了
Come on. That's weak.
而且你很清楚
And you know it.
我必须得非常愚蠢才会在
I'd have to be pretty stupid
通过约会软件就能指向我的情况下杀那两个人
to kill both men when the dating app points right back to me.
这简直是自证其罪
It's too self-incriminating.
而且我有不在场证明
And I have an alibi.
在Olson一案上没有
Not for Olson you don't.
是 在Wales一案上我确实有
Mm, I do for Wales.
我当时在亚特兰大
I was in Atlanta.
你请了几天假
You had a few days off.
哦 又来了
Oh, here we go.
-你可以开车去行凶 -没错
- You could've driven. - Mm.
我可以开车到这里 把人杀掉 然后再开车回去
Could've driven here, committed the murder and then drove back.
这些都是非常间接的推论了
This is all way too circumstantial.
我还可能是全天都待在旅馆房♥间里
I could've also just sat in my hotel room the whole day
看预付费电视呢
watching pay-per-view.
顺便说一句 我确实是这么过的
Which I did, by the way.
你可以检查酒店的记录
You can check the hotel records.
你怎么看
What do you think?
她很聪明 很可信
She's smart, credible.
但是 我仍然隐隐地感觉她在掩盖什么事
Still, I can't shake the feeling that she's hiding something.
说起秘密 你发现你的爱慕者是谁了吗
Speaking of secrets, you find out who your admirer was?
我还真没想太多
I haven't really thought about it much.
-真的吗 -对 -唔
- Really? - Hmm. - Mm...
换我会发疯的
That would drive me crazy.
我们可以联♥系♥一下送货公♥司♥
We could call the delivery service.
哦 亲爱的 省省吧 我已经问过了
Oh, honey, please. I already have.
-他们 他们帮不上什么忙 -哦
- They-they were no help at all. - Mm.
没关系的 好吗
It doesn't matter. Right?
这种事情总会有自个儿露馅儿的时候
These things have a way of revealing themselves.
听着
Look,
我同意不带律师就来接受询问的唯一原因是
the only reason I agreed to talk without a lawyer present
Phil告诉我你是一个公正的人
is because Phil said you were a fair man.
我现在开始非常怀疑这一点了
And I'm seriously starting to doubt that.
Tucker
"Tucker."
什么
What?
呃 你的姓 曾经是Tucker
Uh, your last name. Used to be Tucker.
Tucker曾是我的夫姓
Tucker was my married name.
你们是离婚了还是怎么样了
You guys get divorced or what?
你眼前摆着的就是关于此事的报告
You're looking right at the report.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
他死了
He died.
好像你周围的很多男人都死了 是吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表