啊 看孩子不归我管 找他妈去
Ah. It's not my turn to watch him. Go ask his mother.
他妈死了 你要去见她吗
She's dead. You want to join her?
什么 Sahar死了吗
What? S-Sahar is dead?
这可是个大新闻 我不知道
That's big news. I-I didn't know.
而且我真的不知道小孩在哪儿
And I sure don't know where the kid is.
他爸爸呢
What about the dad?
什么爸爸 我不认识他
What about him? I don't know him.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我知道我曾经骗过你们 但是
I know that I lied to you guys before, but...
是 你撒谎好多次了
Yeah, you've lied quite a few times.
-但是现在我说的是实话 -是我 Bishop
- But I'm being honest. - Yeah, Bishop.
呃 嘿
Uh... hey.
Sahar别的事情我真不知道了
I don't know anything else about Sahar!
那是Victor吗
Is that Victor?
苹果派向你问好
Apple Pie says "hi."
你知道了什么
What do you know?
有行人称看见了一个
Pedestrian reported seeing a kid
骑橘黄色山地车的小男孩
on an orange and yellow mountain bike,
地点是Maple Street and Tenth拐角处
corner of Maple Street and Tenth.
我们知会了马里兰警方 呃
We'll alert Maryland State Police and, uh...
目标Maple and Tenth 我们出发
Maple and Tenth. Let's go.
呃 喂
Uh... hello?
铃♥声♥救了你 Victor
Saved by the bell, Victor.
哦 是
Oh, yeah.
你这保镖是假的吧
A lot of good you are.
听起来完全合法
That sounded perfectly legal.
什么听起来合法
What sounded perfectly legal?
没什么 呃 有什么关于Sahar的新进展吗
Nothing. Uh, anything new on Sahar?
就是背景资料
Just background stuff.
父母英国人 出生于巴勒斯坦
Born in Palestine to British parents,
在伦敦上学 911后变得激进
educated in London, radicalized post-9/11.
-Phineas的爸爸呢 -嗯嗯
- What about Phin's dad? - Mm-mm.
一无所知 没于任何涉及Sahar的抚养权官司
Still nothing. No record of any custody battle involving Sahar.
既然她所有事都撒谎 这件事会例外吗
She lied about everything else, so why not that?
我再三思索 Phineas甚至可能不是她的儿子
I'm thinking more and more, Phin might not even be her kid.
战俘营有什么线索吗
Nothing from the P.O.W. camp?
只知道她在那儿服刑11年
All I've confirmed is that Sahar spent 11 years there.
越狱之后仅一个月
And just one month after she escaped,
Eli David的农场就被炸飞了
Eli David's farmhouse was blown up.
但是Sahar知道Ziva在爆♥炸♥中幸存
But Sahar clearly knew Ziva survived the blast,
不然这些都不会发生
or none of this would be happening now.
失陪
Excuse me.
呃 你要去哪 Jack
Uh, where are you going, Jack?
我们需要更多信息
We need more.
找人补充Sahar服刑期间的空白信息
Someone to fill in the blanks on Sahar's prison time.
你认识谁吗
You know someone?
呃 Vance也许认识
Uh, Vance might know.
我想法恐吓了几个快递员
I managed to scare off a few delivery guys,
但没发现橙黄色的自行车
but no orange and yellow bike.
好吧 我们继续兜圈子吧
All right. Let's keep circling.
伙计 我还是不敢相信这个女人是怎么搞定我们的
Man, I still can't believe how this woman got us.
她把我们骗得团团转 伙计 我应该早点发现的
How she fooled us, man. I should have seen it.
-是我应该早点看出来 - 拜托 伙计 不仅仅是你
- I should have. - Oh, come on, man. Not just you.
她用自己的孩子作掩护
She used her own kid as cover.
-这不公平 -在那儿
- That's not even fair. - There.
不 我说的是公平 不公平
No. "Fair." Not even fair.
不 在那 在那里 在自行车上
No. There. There! On the bike.
介意我加入你们吗
Mind if I join you?
这是Hurley的自行车
This is Hurley's bike.
但不是Phin的背包
But not Phin's backpack.
让我猜猜 你是医生吗
Let me guess. You're a doctor?
伙计 那不是我的
Those ain't mine, man.
我在垃圾箱找到的那个背包
I found that backpack in a dumpster.
得了吧
Come on.
有些警♥察♥工作我还是挺怀念的
A few things I miss about police work.
但是处理你这样的白♥痴♥不在其中
Dealing with idiots like you is not one of them.
-你从哪儿弄来的自行车 -不要说是你捡的
- Where'd you get the bike? - Don't say you found it, either.
不 那是我买♥♥来的
No. That I actually bought.
就在刚才一个孩子卖♥♥我的
Just a little while ago, some kid.
什么孩子 孩子在哪
What kid? Where's the kid?!
Willow汽车站
Bus station on Willow!
他大概九岁 十岁左右
He was maybe nine, ten.
他说需要钱买♥♥票
Said he needed money for a bus ticket,
所以我给了20元买♥♥下自行车
so I gave him 20 bucks for the bike.
把这个蠢货交给警♥察♥ 我在汽车站等你
Give this clown to the cops. Meet you at the bus station.
-我会比你先到 -我和你一起去
- And I'll beat you there. - I'm riding with you.
不 不用你去 我的帮手足够了
No, you're not. I got all the help I need.
我不是在征求意见
I'm not asking.
你真的想浪费时间跟我争论吗
Do you really want to spend time arguing about this?
嘿 别争了 带上她吧
Hey, don't! Just take her!
-说好要去巴黎的呢 -我打电♥话♥
- So much for Paris. - I called McGee
跟McGee道别 他告诉了我你在哪里
to say goodbye and, uh, he told me where to find you.
我知道这孩子对你有多重要 Gibbs
I know how much this boy means to you, Gibbs.
可以等等再去巴黎
Paris can wait.
好的 Nick谢谢 保持联♥系♥
Okay. Thanks, Nick. Keep us posted. So,
-所以 他们找到了自行车 但没找到Phineas -怎么了 发生了什么
- they found the bike, but no Phineas. - Why? What happened?
他没说 但他们正在和Ziva一起
Well, he didn't say, but they're chasing another lead now,
-追查另一条线索 -我告诉过她 Gibbs不希望别人跟着
- along with Ziva. - I told her Gibbs didn't want company.
没错 她会听吗
Yeah, like she'd listen?
那样的话 也许我们都应该出去找
In that case, maybe we should all be out there searching.
我们已经让美国童子军以外的
We've already got every possible agency with the exception
所有机构出来找这孩子
of the-the Boy Scouts of America out looking for this kid.
-Vance帮不上忙吗 Jack -不不 他帮了
- Was Vance not helpful, Jack? - No, no, he was.
他在大马士革的联♥系♥人
His contact in Damascus confirmed
证实Sahar确实在监狱里分娩的
that Sahar did give birth in prison,
但孩子被送到了阿勒颇(叙利亚城市)的孤儿院
but the baby was sent to an orphanage in Aleppo.
-没有提到父亲的身份吗 -一个字都没有
- And no mention of paternity? - Not a word.
这些都不能帮忙我们找到Phineas
And none of which helps us find Phineas.
也许你们那些帮不了 但这个也许能
Maybe not, but this might.
-Kase你有什么发现 -Sahar戴着的一个吊坠
- What do you got, Kase? - A pendant Sahar was wearing.
我以为这只是普通的珠宝 看起来很简单
I thought it was just jewelry. Looks innocent enough.
-实际上并不简单是吗 -我打开后才发现的
- Not so innocent? - Not when I cracked it open.
这是一个GPS接收器 没什么特别的
It's a GPS receiver. Nothing fancy.
就跟我钥匙串的防丢定♥位♥器♥是一样的
Like the kind that finds my keys when I lose them every day.
我觉得Sahar不知道这件事
I can't imagine Sahar knew about it.
在所有人中 她最不愿意被人跟踪
She, of all people, would never want to be tracked.
不仅仅是她
And-and it wasn't just her.
这个设计 这一套两个的友谊吊坠 是吧
This design. This is two pieces of a friendship pendant, right?
没错 那颗心还有另外一半
Exactly. There's another half to that heart,
还有别人在戴着它
and someone else is out there wearing it.
-比如父亲 -或Phineas
- Like the father? - Or Phineas?
有没有可能我们可以逆向工程
Any chance we can reverse engineer it,
找出是谁在跟踪她
find out who's doing the tracking?
嗯 希望不大
Mm, that's a long shot.
也许吧 但我在努力
Maybe, but I'm working on it.
当然 我见过他 可爱的小孩
Sure, I saw him. Cute kid.
想要一张去费城的票
Wanted a ticket to Philly.
当然 我不能卖♥♥给他
Of course, I couldn't sell it to him.
-为什么呢 -无人陪伴的未成年人
- Why not? - No unaccompanied minors.
我想他说了他阿姨来这儿接他的事
I think he said something about his aunt meeting him here,
所以我告诉他等她来了再来
so I told him to come back when she does.
-他还在这儿吗 -没有
- Is he still here? - No!
Maureen 你完全搞错了
You got it all wrong, Maureen.
Lenny别插手
Lenny, stay out of this, please.
但那孩子不是这么说的
Yeah, but that's not what the kid said.
你说的是那个卖♥♥了自行车的孩子 对吧
You're talking about that kid that sold his bike, right?
-继续说 -好 他 他说
- Keep talking. - Yeah, him. He said
他打算去费城看望他的阿姨
he was going to visit his aunt in Philadelphia.
当Maureen拒绝以后
When Maureen said no,
他把钱给了一个嬉皮士女孩帮他买♥♥票
he gave money to some hippie girl to buy his ticket for him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表