她的名字是Sahar
Her name is Sahar.
她想要我死 而现在她也在追踪你
She wants me dead, and now she's after you, too.
刚才可不止一个人
There was more than one
在地下室外面向我们开枪
person shooting at us outside that basement.
Sahar有一个队伍
Sahar works with a team,
但她本人才是真正的威胁
but she herself is the true threat.
她是谁
Who is she?
我不知道
I do not know.
能描述一下吗
Got a description?
不能
No.
我从来没见过她
I've never seen her.
那 她为什么想你死
Well, why does she want you dead?
我不知道
I do not know.
那我做了什么惹了她
Well, what did I do to piss her off?
什么情报都没有
We got zero Intel.
我们得放聪明点
We play smart.
-去安全屋 -我们往西走
- A safe house. - We head west.
Bryson那有个垃圾场
There's a junkyard on Bryson.
找辆能开的车
We get a car running
足够支撑我们到达安全屋了
good enough to get us to a safe house.
然后我们叫后援 我们做个计划
We call for backup. We make a plan.
不
No.
这是我一个人的战斗
This battle is mine alone.
对我来说 没有时间去休息
And for me, there's no time for breathing.
是你说的要去安全屋
You're the one who said "Safe house."
我是让你去 Gibbs
Yes, for you, Gibbs!
你必须现在就去
You must go there now.
等安全了之后我会通知你离开的
I'll get word to you when it is safe to leave.
Ziva
Ziva.
停下
Stop!
不 不 我不会被说服的
No! No, I will not be convinced.
我不会动摇的
I will not be swayed.
这是唯一能让我回到Tony身边
This is the only path that'll lead me back to Tony,
回到我的Tali身边的路
back to my Tali.
我会找到Sahar 我会杀了她
I will find Sahar, and I will kill her.
怎样了
So?
-有Gibbs的消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Gibbs? - Nothing.
医院还没有收治过符合他状态的病人
Hospitals haven't checked in anyone matching his description.
拜托 各位
Come on, guys,
请告诉我我们手头有可以追查的线索
please tell me we've got something to go on here.
我们这位死者的朋友把尸体处理得干干净净
Our dead guy's friends left his body clean.
没有武器 没有手♥机♥ 没有身份证
No weapon, no cell phone, no I.D.
Jimmy正在做尸检
Jimmy's doing the autopsy now.
我们正盼着尸检结果能给个方向呢
We're hoping that gives us something.
那么 在那之前呢 怎么办
So, until then, what?
我们就该正襟危坐等着电♥话♥响起来吗
We're just gonna sit on our asses and wait for the phone to ring?
如果Gibbs能联♥系♥上我们的话 他肯定联♥系♥了
If Gibbs could've contacted us, he would have.
他不会无缘无故一个人
He wouldn't just stay out there on his own
-在外面晃悠 -或许他不是一个人
- for no reason. - He might not be alone.
你是什么意思 他还能跟谁在一起
What do you mean? Who could he be with?
我觉得Bishop
I get the feeling Bishop
有个想法 但是 呃 她不肯说是什么
had a theory, but, uh, she didn't say what.
Bishop应该比我们早到这里的 她在哪里
Bishop should've beat us here. Where is she?
我以为她跟你们在一起
I thought she was with you guys.
这可真让人不安
That's rather unnerving.
我 我注意到你的车在外面停着
I-I noticed your car parked out front.
我可没想到工作日早上能看到你在这里
I wasn't expecting to see you here on a work morning.
那个外套在哪里
Where's the coat?
-什么 -Ziva的外套 之前挂在
- I'm sorry? - Ziva's coat. It was hanging
这里 是用跟这一样的布料做的
right there, and it was made of fabric exactly like this.
你知道的 我 我没有义务看管
As you know, I'm-I'm not responsible
-留在这办公室里的任何东西 -好吧 听我说
- for any items left in this office. - Okay, listen to me.
你在玩儿的这个游戏呢 我受够了
This game you're playing, I'm done with it.
你知道我是怎么拿到这个的吗
You know how I got this?
穿着外套的人刚刚牵涉到一起严重的枪战
Whoever was wearing it was just involved in a massive shootout.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
我想她和Gibbs一起逃走了
I think she escaped with Gibbs.
Odette
Odette.
我现在还没有赢得她的信任吗
Haven't I earned her trust by now?
你信任我吗
Haven't I earned yours?
你认为Ziva的死亡
You thought the death of Ziva David
不过是附带损伤而已
was nothing more than collateral damage.
农舍的那场爆♥炸♥
That the explosion at the farmhouse
是为了销毁Eli David的文件
was meant to destroy the files of Eli David.
-但实际上是为了干掉Ziva -是的
- It was really meant to take out Ziva. - Yes.
她一直都是那次袭击的真正目标
She was the true target of that attack all along,
而且她也是这么怀疑的
and she suspected as much.
她伪造自己的死亡
She used her presumed death
作为了保护她自己和她家人的保护罩
as a protective shield for herself and her family.
她把女儿送去和孩子的父亲一起生活
She sent her daughter to live with the child's father.
-Tony -然后她开始了隐藏极深的暗中工作
- Tony. - Then she went deep undercover.
多年以来 她筛查着各种各样的罪恶行为
For years, she sifted through evil in every form,
寻找那个想害死她的人
searching for the person who wanted her dead.
那种
And that kind of...
离开自己在意的一切所带来的感觉 它
separation from everything the heart holds dear, it...
给她带来了很大程度的伤害
takes its toll in many ways.
Tony怎么样了 我是说 他知 知道她还活着吗
What about Tony? I mean, d... d-does he know that she's alive?
-他知道当前的各种情况吗 -这我就不知道了
- Does he know about any of this? - That is not for me to say.
但是你要想清楚 Bishop探员
But hear this message loud and clear, Agent Bishop.
越多的人知道Ziva David还活着
The more people who know Ziva David is alive,
她的危险就越大
the more danger she's in.
你是谁 到底是谁
Who are you, really?
Ima
Ima!
Ziver
Ziver.
-你遇上什么事了 -Ima 你穿着吧
- What happened to you? - Ima, you wear it.
我感觉很无力
I am weak.
他们相信了这个故事
They believe the story.
他们相信你死了
They believe you are dead.
Ziva 我们会解决这事的
Ziva, we will work together.
我们会找出针对你的这个威胁
We will find this threat against you,
然后我们会消除它
and we will neutralize it.
而你会和Tony还有Tali再次团聚
And you'll have Tony and Tali again.
我现在心神不定 Adam
I'm not myself, Adam.
我太软弱了
I am weak.
在你需要的时候
Weakness...
拒绝别人的帮助帮助 那才是软弱 我的朋友
...is not accepting help when you need it, my friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
如果你要跟踪我 又何必假装放我走呢
If you were gonna follow me, why the charade of letting me go?
你看起来需要一些空间
Looked like you needed space.
发现了这个
Found this.
有人把它丢弃在了这里
Someone ditched it in here.
还剩下一发子弹
It's got one live round.
你拿着吧
You keep it.
Ziva 我知道你想一个人去干
Ziva, I know you want to work alone.
我想尊重你的意愿 但我办不到
I want to honor that, but I can't.
当我最终知道了那个
When I finally learned the name
想杀我的人的名字
of this person that wants me dead,
我决定不再藏匿了
I decided to stop hiding.
计划很简单 暴露自己
The plan was simple. Show myself.
在Sahar杀掉我之前干掉她
Kill Sahar before she killed me.
-她先找上了你 -为什么
- She came after you first. - Why?
她不知道Tali的存在
She does not know about Tali.
-那DiNozzo呢 -他除了有个曾经让人心碎的
- What about DiNozzo? - What could he possibly provide
故事以外又能提供什么呢
except tales of old heartbreak?
不
No.
她追踪着那个她认为是
She went after the person she thought
对我最重要的人 想用那来做对付我的筹码
was most important to me to use as leverage against me.
你和我
You and I...
我们不是过去那样的关系了
we are not who we once were.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表