Just kind of... Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
然后 哦 狗♥娘♥养♥
And then-- Oh, son of a--
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
不 我觉得我搞定了
No, I think I got it.
我不是在征求意见 Kase
I wasn't asking, Kase.
哦
Oh.
这是送给朋友的礼物
This is for a friend.
他今天要去参加面试
He's got a job interview today.
他吓坏了 因为他就像这样
He's freaking out 'cause he's like,
哦 我不知道怎样打领带
"Oh, I don't know how to tie a tie."
我承诺帮他一把 但是 像 打个领带
I promised I'd hook him up, but, like, tying a tie
太难了
is ridiculously complicated.
就像玩魔方 把所趣味都磨没了
It's like a Rubik's Cube with all the fun sucked out.
就这样 系好了
There you go. You're all set.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
非常好 Gibbs
Very nice, Gibbs.
你知道 如果这个领带让他看起来有我一半好
You know, if he makes this bad boy look half as good as me,
面试就通过了
that job is his.
嘿 嘿 嘿 看着我
Heh, heh, heh. Look at me.
Kase
Kase?
-你说你发现了什么 -对 抱歉
- You said you had something? - Right. Sorry.
我检测了你从受害者
So I tested the hair you recovered
手中发现的毛发
from the victim's palm.
遗憾的是 与我们的凶手不匹配
Unfortunately, it does not match our killer,
除非我们寻找的凶手是一只拿匕♥首♥的狗
unless we're looking for a shiv-wielding pooch.
-这是狗毛吗 -是的
- Dog hair? - Yep.
什么品种
What breed?
这个还在查
Still working on that.
但是根据受害者伤口的
But based on the patterns and dimensions
样式和尺寸 我做出了
of the victim's wounds, I was able to create
凶器的模型
a rendering of the murder weapon.
锉尖的牙刷
Filed-down toothbrush.
准确地说是White-Bright牌子的 但是 你懂得 我觉得
White-Bright, to be exact. Although, you know, I doubt
他们不会想在下次的广♥告♥宣传中提到这个的
they're gonna want to use that in their next ad campaign.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
那个 这种游♥行♥大礼官的身份
So, this grand marshal thing,
你能得到 现金或者奖品吗
do you get, like, cash and prizes?
不能 但我确实能坐进一辆克莱斯勒铂锐
No, but I do get to ride in a Sebring convertible.
还有呢
And?
也就这样了
And that's pretty much it.
哈
Huh.
怎么了
What?
不 我很惊讶 我只是
No, I'm surprised. I just...
从来没把你看成那种需要
never thought of you as someone who, uh, needed
以那样的方式满足自尊心的人
their ego stroked like that.
我只是必须要赢她一次
I just need to beat her once.
赢谁
Beat who?
Tanya Owens
Tanya Owens.
我和她上的同一所高中 她使我备受折磨
I went to high school with her, and she tormented me.
她是一个本地的气象学家
She's a local meteorologist.
她 她是Hinton版的名人
She-She's Hinton's version of a celebrity.
哼 这小镇真可悲
Mm, such a sad little town.
他们通常请Tanya当游♥行♥大礼官
They usually ask Tanya to be grand marshal,
所以我知道这对她的意义
and I know how much it means to her.
所以我等不及要见识一下当她
So I can't wait to see her face
看到稻草人Ellie
when she sees Ellie the scarecrow
坐在克莱斯勒车里时的表情了
rolling in that Sebring.
嘿 你们需要什么帮助吗
Hey, you guys need some help?
非常需要帮助 兄弟
You have no idea, bro.
呃 我们需要问问你关于你最近的一个顾客的事情
Um, so we need to ask you about a recent customer of yours.
Kendall Quichera 别名Trey
Kendall Quichera. Also goes by Trey.
看着熟悉吗
Look familiar?
是的 纯威士忌 加热
Yeah. Whiskey neat, water back.
之前几个晚上他都在的
He's been in the last few nights.
-一个人吗 -我倒想呢
- Alone? - I wish.
他总是和同一个男的一起来
He always shows up with the same dude,
那人真是个讨厌鬼
who is annoying as hell.
怎么讨人厌了
Annoying how?
他不停地散发他的名片
He keeps handing out his business cards.
你不会碰巧有他的名片吧 有吗
You don't happen to have one of those cards, do you?
一张
One?
没完没了的
Relentless.
Dante Brown 训狗师
"Dante Brown. Dog trainer,
遛狗人 日间照料狗
dog walker, doggy day care."
在Dante遛狗的雄心壮志之前
Prior to Dante's dog-walking ambitions,
他的犯罪记录可太多了
he built quite a rap sheet.
主动袭击的重罪以及一些违反缓刑规定的行为
Felony agg-assault followed by several probation violations.
看来Trey和Dante除了一起喝酒之外
Turns out that Trey and Dante had a lot more in common
还有很多的共同点
than knocking back a few whiskeys.
他们在丹维尔惩教所时是狱友
They were cellmates at Danville Correctional.
和旧时狱友一起喝个酒不见得就是凶手吧
Having a drink with your old celly doesn't make you a killer.
-我们需要更多证据 -呃 老大
- We need more. - Uh, boss?
-你有什么收获 -我查到了更多
- What do you got? - I got more.
调出了监狱的内部报告记录
Pulled the prison's internal records,
Trey其中一次狱内斗殴就是跟Dante Brown打的
and one of Trey's prison fights was with Dante Brown.
看这个 Trey捅了他
Get this, Trey shivved him.
这就能解释为什么Trey
So that could explain why Trey
从监狱出来后会被人用匕♥首♥刺杀了
was killed with a shiv after he was released from prison.
Dante想要复仇
Dante wanted payback.
-你查到地址了吗 -我会联♥系♥他的假释官
- You got an address? - I'll call his P.O.
好的 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
我是说 我喜欢狗
I mean, I love dogs.
我自己没有养 但如果我养了
I don't have one myself, but if I did,
我不会允许这个叫Dante的接近我的狗
I wouldn't let this Dante guy anywhere near mine.
你那假设中的狗能有你做主人是它的幸运 Nick
Your hypothetical dog's lucky to have you, Nick.
嘿 别闹了 Bishop Torres 去后面包抄
Hey, knock it off. Bishop, Torres, take the back.
McGee跟我来
McGee with me.
快点 土豆块儿 跟在我后面
Come on, Tater Tots, on my six.
来 扶你一把
Here you go.
你仍然喜欢狗吗
You still love dogs?
联邦探员
Federal agents!
你逃不掉的 Dante
Nowhere to go, Dante!
好的 我们出来了
Okay, we're coming out.
我们
"We"?
Kasie
Kasie?
别开枪 Gibbs 他没有武器
Don't shoot, Gibbs. He's unarmed.
发生什么事了 Gibbs
What's going on, Gibbs?
我正要问你同样的问题呢
Was about to ask you the same thing.
Dante是你的朋友吗
Dante a friend of yours?
最好的朋友 从小就认识他
Best friend. Known him my whole life.
你认为他犯了什么事吗
What do you think he did?
你不会真的认为是他
You don't actually think he's the one
捅了那个人吧 对吗
who shivved that guy, do you?
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
手铐就已经说明问题了
The handcuffs speak for themselves.
我只是想和他谈谈 问他一些问题
I'm just gonna have a talk, ask him a few questions.
为什么是他
Why him?
他昨晚和受害人一起在酒吧
He was at a bar with the victim last night.
前一晚也是
And the night before that.
Dante认识Trey Quichera吗
Dante knew Trey Quichera?
他们曾是狱友
Well, they were cellmates.
直到Trey用匕♥首♥袭击了他
Until Trey attacked him with a shiv.
Dante从来没提过在监狱里挨揍的事情
Dante never said anything about getting jumped in prison.
他从来没提到过Trey吗
Hmm. He never mentioned Trey?
没有
No.
如果他提过你会告诉我的吧
Would you tell me if he did?
当然
Yes.
如果我告诉你Dante不是你要找的人会有用吗
Would it even matter at all if I told you Dante is not your guy?
当然
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表