那么我想你来不是因为私事
I'm gonna assume that this isn't a social call.
Leon 我们能不能暂缓向军队报告
Leon, can we hold off informing the Corps
Murphy听力受损的问题
about Murphy's hearing loss?
太晚了 Gibbs 她已经被
It's too late, Gibbs. She's already been pulled
退出现役了
from active duty.
怎么了 你不是说她
What's the matter? I thought you said
-有不在场证明 -是的
- she alibied out. - She did.
然后她对我们撒谎还逃离了现场
And she lied to us and she fled the scene.
现在她又带线索来让我们去追查了吗
Now she's come up with a lead for us to chase?
所以你觉得她还在隐瞒什么
So you think she's still hiding something.
我想我们不能让她失踪
I think we can't afford her disappearing.
好吧 你的直觉很有分量 Gibbs
Well, your gut is quite the force, Gibbs,
但你知道那不足以让我们拘留她
but you know that's not enough to hold her.
我们得放她走
We got to cut her loose and hope
希望你的新线索能够有用
that your new lead pans out.
Backer的一生
Backer's whole life
只剩下一台笔记本电脑和一个无人机
boiled down to one laptop and a busted up cell phone,
炸毁的手♥机♥
courtesy of a drone strike.
比炸毁更严重的是什么级别
What's the next level up from busted?
因为每当接到广♥告♥电♥话♥的时候 我就想把手♥机♥搞到那种级别
'Cause this looks like what I want to do when spammers call.
但是你仍然可以从中找到一些东西 对吧
But you can still get something off of that, right?
你以为我在这下面会施什么魔法吗
What kind of magic do you think I do down here?
我知道 好吧 抱歉
I know. Okay. Sorry.
我没说这不可能
I didn't say it was impossible,
只是 你知道 先做重要的事
just, you know,first things first.
你在笔记本上发现了什么
You found something on the laptop?
呃 事实上 没有
Uh, actually, no.
你的Backer没有社交媒体
Your boy Backer had zero social media presence
他笔记本最后一个记录
and the last thing on his laptop
是关于小猫把小狗养大的文章
was an article about a cat that raised puppies.
嗯 好吧 我倒没觉得有多意外
Hmm. Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
他的公♥寓♥也没多少东西
There wasn't much in his apartment, either,
所以我们什么收获都没有
so we got nothing.
事实上 我们还是有一点收获的
Actually, we have one thing.
-我只是不知道那是什么 -什么
- I just don't know what it is. - What is it?
你知道 有时候我觉得我是在这里自言自语
You know, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself down here.
我是说 你从哪儿发现的
I mean, where did you get it?
Jimmy送来的 我想他是在遗骸中找到的
Jimmy sent it up. I think he found it among the remains.
他要我告诉他那是什么
He wants me to tell him what it is.
我只能告诉你 它是由一种我未见过的
All I can tell you is that it appears to be made
金属合金制成的
out of a metal alloy I've never seen before.
我请主任帮我联♥系♥
I asked the director to put me in touch
LanWar的人
with someone from LanWar.
也许他们知道那是什么
Maybe they know what it is.
坏消息 Hines小姐
Bad news, Miss Hines.
不 别告诉我
No, don't say that.
我打了几个电♥话♥ 但没有得到任何答复
I made some calls, and I didn't get any answers.
他们连你都阻挠了吗
They stonewalled you, too?
他们难道不知道你是
Don't they know you're the director
联邦机构的主任吗
of a federal agency?
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
你放心 我会继续努力的
But you rest assured,I'll keep pushing.
哦 Palmer先生的助理招聘进展咋样了
Oh, how is Mr. Palmer's assistant search going?
呃 有些挫折
Uh, he's had some duds.
是的 我上次听说
Yeah, last I heard,
他准备放弃
he was ready to give it up.
说到这事儿
Speaking of which,
我可不可以找一个助手
any chance I can get an assistant?
Hines小姐 你的工作做得很好
Miss Hines, you're doing such a great job,
我认为你不需要什么帮助
doesn't seem like you need any help at all to me.
你继续努力工作吧
You keep up the good work.
-嗯 -嗯哼
- Mm. - Mm-hmm.
这是一个圆滑的拒绝
That was a smooth no.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你为啥敲门 让我们踹门吧
Why are you knocking? Let's kick in the door, baby.
我们没有搜查令
We don't have a warrant.
NCIS
NCIS!
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
Torres
Torres.
不管是谁 他们都跑了
Whoever it is, they're gone.
一定是凶手
It's got to be the killer.
我们一定是惊扰到他们了
We must have interrupted 'em.
你觉得他们在找什么
What do you think they're looking for?
我不知道 我们检查一下房♥间其他部分
I don't know. Let's check the rest of the house.
好
Yeah.
你认为里面是什么
What do you think is in there?
键盘是4位输入
Keypad's got four slots.
10个数字选项 我想是1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥种...
Ten numeric options, I'd say 10,000...
我讨厌数学
I hate math.
是的 但你喜欢踢开门
Yeah, but you love kicking down doors.
是啊 是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, I really do.
Ronnie的音乐工作室吗
Ronnie's music studio?
好吧 也许Backer占用这个地方
Well, maybe Backer took over the place
只是为组建自己的乐队
just to start his own band.
好吧 我不这样认为
Yeah, I don't think so.
看来我们退役的海军陆战队员
It looks like our retired Marine
在这里做的不仅仅是隔音
was doing more in here than just jamming.
这就是导致Diana
So this is the same type of weapon
失聪的武器吗
that caused Diana's hearing loss?
由LanWar设计和制♥造♥
Designed and built by LanWar.
Backer把它们放在自己家里干什么
What was Backer doing with them in his house?
你竟然问这种问题
Funny you should ask.
我刚在LanWar度过了一段美好的时光 试图找到答案
I just had a good old time at LanWar trying to get answers.
你有什么消息
Well, what do you got?
Backer家有武器 是偷的
The weapons at Backer's place? Stolen.
LanWar报告它们失踪了吗
Did LanWar report them missing?
他们没发现
Well, they didn't know they were missing.
显然Backer伪造了某种
Apparently, Backer fudged some type of,
嗯 比如库存报告之类的东西
uh, inventory report or something.
-你有副本吗 -没
- You get a copy? - Nope.
没有搜查令他们不会给你任何东西
They wouldn't give anything up without a warrant.
回到第一个问题 Backer拿着
Again, what was Backer doing
偷来的武器在家里干什么
with stolen weapons at his house?
要么是他在策划
Well, either he was planning the mother
激光枪战派对
of all laser tag parties...
或者他打算卖♥♥掉它们
Or he was planning on selling them.
我选后者
I'm going with the latter.
这样的武器原型机
Prototype weapons like that
通常值一大笔钱
usually are worth a fortune.
看起来那个童子军
Looks like the Boy Scout
不是很好是童子军
wasn't very good about being a Boy Scout.
-你觉得他已经有买♥♥家了吗 -如果他已经找到买♥♥家的话
- You think he had a buyer already? - Oh, if he did,
那个买♥♥家很可能就是杀手
that buyer could be our killer.
像这样的交易总会出问题
And deals like this have a way of going sideways.
我尽可能
So I reassembled Mr. Backer
拼接起Backer先生
to the best of my abilities.
你漏掉几块
You missed a few pieces.
是的 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
所以我回到试验场
Which is why I went back to the test field
进行二次搜索
for a secondary search.
实际上让我想起了他们在
Actually reminded me of one of the first things
法医外勤训练中教给你的第一件事
they teach you in M.E. field training:
-要经常... -要经常回现场
- Always... - "Always go back
去寻找你可能遗失的尸体碎块
for pieces of flesh you might've missed."
我很抱歉 请原谅我的打扰
I beg your pardon. Please excuse the intrusion.
我在找Palmer医生
I'm looking for a Dr. Palmer?
-我就是 -我是Christopher Crane
- That's me. - Christopher Crane,
申请助理法医的职位
applicant for the assistant M.E. position.
对 对 我刚进行完一个情况简报 所以
Right, right. I'm just finishing up a briefing now, so...
不用说了
Say no more.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表