But... is that still true?
-什么 -你和Ziva
- What? - You and Ziva.
我知道你们之前没什么联♥系♥
I-I know you didn't have a connection before,
但我听说有件事可能改变了一点你俩的关系
but I heard that might have changed a little bit,
你知道我说的是什么吧
you know what I mean?
哇哦 Bishop告诉你的吗
Wow. Bishop told you?
还用她说 传言满天飞
She didn't have to. Word gets around.
而且我知道你多讨厌被打败
And I know how you hate to lose,
所以你一定是一肚子郁闷 Nick
so that must've been a bitter pill, Nick.
好吧
All right.
Jack
Jack.
那次打架我没输 是我让Ziva赢的
I didn't lose. I let Ziva win.
好吧
Okay.
别误会 她确实很厉害
Don't get me wrong, she's a tough girl,
但是我总能击中自己想要击中的部位
but I had her right where I wanted her
直到她让我分了心
until she distracted me.
她是怎么做到的
How'd she do that?
她知道说什么话能让我无法专心
She knew what to say just to throw me off my game.
真的吗 什么话
Really? What?
她说 呃
She said, um...
好吧
Okay.
这是私事
It was personal.
我才不会说的
I'm not talking about it.
哦 得了 Nick
Oh, come on, Nick.
好了 你为什么要把你的时间浪费在我身上 浪费在我们任何一个人身上
Okay, why are you even wasting your time with me, or any of us?
我是说 我们都知道是谁对Ziva的事情最烦躁
I mean, we all know who's more messed up about the Ziva thing.
谁
Who?
谁 你知道是谁
Who? Oh, you know who.
你应该比任何人都了解的
You know even better than anybody,
自从 呃 Gibbs和你 呃 那么亲近之后
since, uh, Gibbs and you are so, uh, tight.
什么 我和Gibbs
What? Me and Gibbs?
嗨 别害羞 别害羞
Hey, don't get shy. Don't get shy.
没事的 我们都知道你们有点什么
It's okay. We all know you have a thing.
什么什么
What thing?
嗨 没事的
Hey, it's cool.
工作之余发生的事是你们的私事
Whatever happens off duty is your business.
-哦 -不 等等 等等 等等 证据
- Oh... - No, wait, wait, wait, back up.
-不好意思 -给我证据
- Sorry. - Back up.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
好的 马上到
Yup. Be right there.
任务在召唤
Duty calls.
哦 不 不 不 不 不 先别急
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Not yet.
先别急
Not yet.
为什么大家会认为
Why does everybody have the idea
我和Gibbs有情况
that Gibbs and I have a thing?
圣诞节
Christmas.
Jack 去年圣诞节
Jack, last Christmas?
我们去把那个孩子送给他的新父母的时候吗
When we went to drop off the baby to his new parents?
你们看起来肯定不止是朋友那么简单
It sure looked like you were more than friends.
但是圣诞节是好久之前的事了
But Christmas was so long ago.
嗨
Hey.
Gibbs和McGee被堵在路上了 他们就在我们后面
Gibbs and McGee are in traffic. They're right behind us.
我故意让Ziva赢的
I let Ziva win.
啥
What?
你听到我说的了
You heard what I said.
呃 好吧
Uh, okay.
哇哦
Whoa.
这是什么情...
What the...?
我及时逃了出来
I got out just in time.
好消息是 你们从那个老妇人那里
The good news is that charcoal pencil
取来的炭笔
you took from that old woman
与死亡威胁
does not match the pencil
纸条上的炭笔不符
that was used on the death threat note.
炸♥弹♥呢
What about the bomb?
这就很奇怪了
That's the weird news.
根据对Pete车辆残骸的分♥析♥
Based on what's left of Pete's car,
我可以告诉你这完全不是炸♥弹♥所为
I can tell you it wasn't a bomb at all.
至少不是那种经典的拧一下钥匙
Not the classic turn the key and then...
就爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥
...kind of bomb, at least.
-那是什么 -呃 更像是
- What was it? - Uh, more a
扔一个莫洛托夫燃♥烧♥瓶♥然后就跑 这种
"throw the Molotov and then run" type deal.
破碎的瓶子和汽油
Broken bottle plus gasoline
意味着有人把燃♥烧♥瓶♥扔到了他的车下
means someone likely tossed it under his car.
-低端业余货 -也许吧
- Amateur hour. - Maybe,
但是有时候低端的东西反而更吓人 比如鬼精灵2
【注:1994年上映的恐怖电影 又译为小妖精】
but sometimes low budget can be even scarier, like Leprechaun 2.
还有什么 Kase
Anything else, Kase?
哦 还在等质谱仪
Uh, still waiting on Mass Spec
分♥析♥那些小妖精的碎片
to digest all those gnome pieces.
应该很快就会有收获了
I should know something soon.
-过会见 伙计们 -再见
- Later, guys. - See you.
-再见 -过会见
- Yeah. - Later.
你有什么需要吗 Jack
What do you need, Jack?
哦 没什么 就是看看能不能
Uh, nothing. Just seeing if I can help
在案子上有什么帮助
with the... case, anything.
哦 我得说你帮得够多了
Oh, I'd say you've done enough.
别说别人 你也做得很多 McGee
Then again, so have you, McGee.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你才是嘴大的那个 Ellie
You're one to talk, Ellie.
什么情况
Wh... Excuse me?
-闭嘴 -我故意让Ziva赢的
- Stop. - I let Ziva win.
你们能不能闭上嘴
Will you stop!?
你们没听到Kasie的话吗
Did you not hear Kasie?
莫洛托夫燃♥烧♥瓶♥ 继续查
Molotov car bombs. Keep digging.
快 快
Go. Go.
-Duck -Jethro 呃
- Duck? - Jethro. Yes. Uh,
我也一直在查
I, too, have been digging,
在几个机构的数据库里
running the names of the tenants
查几个租户的名字
through databases from several agencies.
你有发现
You found something.
是的 FBI一个封锁的记录
Yeah, a sealed record from the FBI.
名叫什么
What name is it?
所以 弗吉尼亚州Sterling市的Vincent Pierman
So Vincent Pierman of Sterling, Virginia
实际上是纽约州Yonkers市的Vicenzo Palumbo
is actually Vicenzo Palumbo of Yonkers, New York.
我好多年没回去过了
I haven't been back there in years.
啊 自从2005年 你成为国家证人
Yeah, not since 2005, when you turned state's evidence
指证Pittorino犯罪家族的成员之后就没回去过
against fellow members of the Pittorino crime family.
不得不这么做 你知道的
Man's got to do, you know?
你的信条呢
What about your code?
你们这种人不都有类似
Don't guys like you have a thing
永远不背叛朋友的信条吗
about never ratting your friends out?
只在电影里有
It's only in the movies.
而且背叛你的朋友跟仅仅想要帮他们
There's also a fine line between ratting out your friends
还是有区别的
and merely wanting to help them.
也许他们并不需要你的帮助
Yeah, maybe they don't need your help.
你们俩想单独谈谈吗
You two want to be alone?
好了 Vince
All right, Vince,
我们谈谈Eli吧
let's talk about Eli.
首先 你得知道
First, you should know
我真的很喜欢我的那些小妖精
I really do love my gnomes.
所以我不可能用Felix
So Felix is the last thing
去戳某人的脑袋 相信我
I'd be cracking any melons with, believe me.
我以前更喜欢用刀解决问题
I was always more of a knife guy anyway.
但是你确实在某些事情上想要戳穿Eli的脑袋
But surely you wanted to crack Eli's melon at some point.
我要是年轻气盛一些的话也许会
In my younger days, I would have.
但是看看现在的我 我喘口气都难
But look at me now. I can't hardly breathe,
我不能种马铃薯了 还住在一个别致的盒子里
I can't grow a tomato, and I live in a fancy box.
在体验了这个证人保护计划之后
After all this time in the witness protection,
我这辈子都不想
never in a million years
再去引起这种注意了
would I want to draw that kind of attention.
他说得确实比较令人信服
He does makes a rather compelling argument.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表