听着 我 我肯定她是太专注了
Look, I-I'm sure she was just so focused,
所以没听到命令
she didn't hear the order.
我是说 我知道这听起来像什么 但是
I mean, I know how that sounds, but...
我把她留在飞行员的准备室了
I left her in the pilots' ready room.
她非常心烦意乱
She was pretty distraught.
她只是
She was just...
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
Diana Murphy上士 30岁
Staff Sergeant Diana Murphy, 30 years old,
在陆战队服役了9年
served in the Marine Corps for the last nine.
她最初在阿富汗执行无人机飞行任务
She started out flying drone missions in Afghanistan
现在专门为作战实验室驾驶无人机
but now specializes in piloting UAVs for the Warfighting Lab.
她为什么要逃跑
Why is she running?
也许是因为她杀了她的前男友
Well, maybe because she killed her ex-boyfriend,
还炸掉了证据吧
and blew up the evidence?
协查通报已经发出 匡蒂科宪兵已经收到了警报
BOLO's out. Quantico MPs have been alerted.
我们会找到她
We'll find her.
服役记录
Service record.
评价是称职 有能力 事实上 一点威胁性的评价都没有
Competent, capable. Nothing murdery at all, actually.
等等 我有提过她把前男友给炸了吗
Wait, did I mention that she blew up her ex-boyfriend?
她的前男友 退役枪炮军士Daniel Backer
Also known as retired Gunnery Sergeant Daniel Backer.
37岁 受过勋章 人缘很好
37, decorated, well-liked.
被形容为 彻头彻尾的童子军
Described as a "total Boy Scout."
Backer离开陆战队后 LanWar给了他一份工作
After Backer left the Marines, uh, LanWar offered him a job.
这意味着他花了很多时间在作战实验室
Which means he spent a lot of time in the Warfighting Lab.
我们认为他是在那里遇到Murphy的
We think that's where he met Murphy.
你找到死因了吗
You get a cause of death yet?
呃 还没有 Jimmy因为某些原因
Uh, not yet. No, Jimmy's taking longer
比平时花了更长的时间
than usual for some reason.
McGee 和Torres去LanWar
McGee, take Torres to LanWar.
看看你还能找到有关Backer的什么信息
See what else you can find out about Backer.
-马上办 -马上办
- On it. - On it.
-Bishop -嗯
- Bishop. - Hmm?
找到Murphy
Find Murphy.
这就办
On it.
作为你的第一项测试 我们先从组装尸体开始
As your first test, we will start by reassembling the body.
这是中趾骨
Now, this is the phalanges mediae.
呃
Uh...
根据这个面的曲率
Based on the curvature of this facet,
我相信 这是左脚的
I believe, of the left foot.
你能不能把手♥机♥关了
Would you please turn that off?
这项工作需要相当集中注意力
This work does require a great deal of concentration.
呃 说真的 你戴着手套是怎么干活的
Uh, seriously. How do you do anything with these gloves on?
这些手套很好用
They're actually quite handy, for work.
呃 你能不能
Uh, would you mind
把那块左髌骨拿过来
getting me the left patella?
不了
Pass.
我对膝盖骨有心理阴影
I have a thing about kneecaps.
哦 好吧 我去拿髌骨
Okay. Right. I'll get the patella.
你来把左股四头肌的方向对正一下
You orient the left quadriceps femoris.
他的左边
His left.
不是你的
Not yours.
好的 这就对了 很好 现在
Okay, there we go. Yeah, now, just-just
转动 直到对准...
rotate it in until it fits...
听着
Look...
嗯 我这就走
Mm, gonna leave now.
很棒的主意
That's a great idea.
很抱歉 军士
Sorry about that, Gunny.
那位年轻的女士有着漂亮的简历
That young lady had a stellar résumé
但是完全不适合神尸区
and absolutely no place in the SAZ.
意思是神圣的验尸区
That's the Sacred Autopsy Zone.
你以前没觉得我也是那种人 对吧
You didn't used to think of me like that, did you?
死因
Cause of death.
对 跟我们怀疑的一样
Right. As we suspected,
Backer不是死于那次无人机的攻击
Backer's C.O.D. was not a drone strike,
更像是死于枪击
but rather a gunshot wound,
也就确认了这实际上是个谋杀
confirming this was, in fact, a murder.
射入点是这里 他是被近距离射杀的
Entry was right here. He was shot at point-blank range
因为我们没能找到子弹 我只能猜测
with what I can only assume was a nine-millimeter bullet,
子弹是九毫米口径
which we cannot find.
-子弹在爆♥炸♥中遗失了 -是的
- Lost in the blast. - Yeah.
知道他在哪遇害的吗
Any idea where he was killed?
我什么也说不上 Gibbs
I couldn't even begin to tell you. Gibbs,
一切能给我带来线索的证据
any piece of evidence that could've given me a clue was...
都在爆♥炸♥中遗失了
Lost in the blast.
谁会对膝盖骨有心理阴影啊
Who has a thing with kneecaps?
我很抱歉 这对我们所有人都是很大打击
I'm sorry. It was a shock to us all.
你跟Backer关系很近吗
You and Backer close?
我们一起工作的时间并不长
We hadn't worked together long,
但是他是那种你会忍♥不住就喜欢的人
but he was one of those guys you couldn't help but like.
你注意到他近期有什么不对劲吗
You notice anything off with him lately?
没有 他的工作一直都是一流的
No. His work was always top-notch.
我是说 谁能比一个授过勋的陆战队员更好地向军队展示
I mean, who better to show the military how to use our weapons
如何使用我们的武器呢
than a decorated Marine?
他当时待在实弹射击场到底是想干什么
What the hell was he doing on a live firing range?
他应该知道那里不能待的
He knew better.
实际上 杀死他的不是你的无人机
Actually, it wasn't your drone that killed him.
他是被枪杀的
He was shot.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
我们来这里就是调查此事的
That's what we're here to investigate.
你知道他跟Murphy上士
Were you aware of the relationship he had
在谈恋爱吗
with Staff Sergeant Murphy?
不太了解
Not really.
我所知道的就是 他们看起来更像是断断续续
What I do know is they seemed more off than on.
这事儿很重要吗
What does that have to do with anything?
他们的最后一次分手 你觉得还算友好吗
Their last breakup, that seem amicable to you?
看起来你有些话要说
Looks like you have something to say.
几天前 Danny跟Diana
A couple of days ago, Danny and Diana
在实验室里吵了起来
got into a fight in the lab.
然后呢
And?
然后我以为他们会打起来
And I thought it was gonna come to blows.
我差点就叫宪兵了
I almost called the MPs.
-他们为什么吵架 -我不知道
- What was it about?- I don't know.
你知道Diana现在在哪吗
You know where Diana is right now?
听着 她是个强硬的人 但我从没见过任何
Look, she's a tough lady, but I've never seen anything
能让我认为她会去...
that would make me think that...
谁都会有沮丧的时候 谁都会吵架 对吧
Everybody has off days. Everybody has fights, right?
嗯
Mm.
这不能说明她就是凶手
That doesn't make her a killer.
对 完全对 所以回到我的问题
Right, totally, so back to my question.
你知道她现在在哪吗
Do you know where she is now?
我知道
I do.
宪兵找到她了
MPs found her.
在哪
Where?
所以 她在炸掉
So, she ran back
前男友的尸体之后
to her ex-boyfriend's place
又跑回了他的住处吗
after she blew up his body?
我确信你有某种
I'm sure you got some kind
心理学上的理论
of psychological theory.
如果她是凶手 有可能
If she's our killer, maybe that's
那里就是Backer一开始被谋杀的地方
where Backer was originally murdered.
有些凶手喜欢回到犯罪现场
Some killers like to return to the scene of the crime
沉醉于他们在那里的所作所为
to revel in what they've done.
里面那位看起来不是很沉醉啊
Not much revelry going on in there.
你们的一个探员说
One of your agents said it was
Danny在那个武器试验场 这是真的吗
Danny out there in that weapons field-- is that true?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是真的
It's true.
但是也许你早就知道了
But maybe you already knew that.
Murphy上士
Staff Sergeant Murphy,
你当时为什么离开了犯罪现场
why did you leave the crime scene?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表