Dante got six years.
3000个犯人 150个警卫 你自己算算看吧
3,000 inmates, 150 guards. You do the math.
你退一寸 他们就能进一尺
You give them an inch, they'll take a mile,
所以我寸步不让
so I don't give them that inch.
这也没能阻止他们得寸进尺的企图
Doesn't stop them from trying to take it.
是的 先生 Trey Quichera就试过
Yes, sir. Trey Quichera tried.
他总是在危险的边缘试探
Was always pushing the limits.
我想他终于探过了某人的底线
I guess he finally pushed someone too far.
-Dante Brown什么情况呢 -这个我说不上
- What about Dante Brown? - I couldn't tell you.
嗯 他在这里的时候我很少跟他说话
Hmm, never said two words to him the whole time he was here.
他更喜欢跟他的狗说话
He'd rather talk to his dog.
犯人们允许带狗吗
Inmates are allowed dogs?
不算是带狗 他们只是在白天跟他们一起工作
Not exactly. They just work with them during the day.
这是我们犯人K-9计划的一部分
It's part of our K-9s For Cons program.
他们引进有攻击性的犬只
They bring in at-risk rescue dogs
这样犯人们可以帮助他们恢复正常
so the inmates can rehabilitate them.
把两种没有希望的事物放在一起看起来很怪
Seems weird putting together two lost causes,
但是不知怎的 这看起来很有效
but somehow, it all seems to work.
你说是吧 中士
Ain't that right, Sarge?
已经把37只狗送到了好人家
Already placed 37 dogs in good homes.
在他们过来之前 这些狗都是不可收养的
Before they came to us, all these dogs were unadoptable.
看看他们现在的样子
And just look at them now.
你跟Dante Brown一起工作吗
You work with Dante Brown?
每天都一起 我见过的最好的训犬员
Every day. Best damn trainer I ever had.
没惹什么麻烦吧
Keeping his nose clean?
他现在是Trey谋杀案的嫌犯
He's a suspect in Trey's murder.
真的吗
Really?
我是说 我听说过Trey
I mean, I heard about Trey.
说实话 那个混♥蛋♥活该有这下场
Tell you the truth, that punk had it coming.
但是说到Dante
But Dante?
我不觉得他会去杀人
I didn't think he had it in him.
他至少有过一次斗殴
Well, he had at least one fight.
就在院子里 跟Trey打架
With Trey, here in the yard.
我不记得有这事
I don't remember that.
我也不记得
Neither do I.
我这里就拿着报告呢
I've got the report right here.
去年七月 Trey刺伤了Dante
Last July, Trey shivved Dante.
如果报告上这么写了 那就是发生了
Well, if it's in the report, it happened.
Brindle长官 你记得此事吗
Officer Brindle, you recognize this?
这是你的签名
That is your signature.
我每天都会签出打架斗殴的报告
I fill out a fight report every day.
刺伤 棍打 弹簧刀
Shivs, shanks, switchblades.
一切都很模糊
All becomes a blur.
你们的监控 能保存多久
Your surveillance video-- how far back do you keep it?
五年
Five years.
你们想亲眼看看那场打斗
You want to see the fight for yourself.
没问题 只需要给我日期就行
You got it. Just need the date.
问题就在这里
Well, that's the problem.
你看 这个报告上
See, the report shows
只写了斗殴发生的年月 没写哪一天
the month and year of the fight, but not the day.
我不知道那是什么情况 中士
I don't know what happened there, Sarge.
好吧 我们会保持联♥系♥
Okay. We'll be in touch.
这样以来 我们需要浏览31天的记录 McGee
That's, uh, 31 days we need to scan, McGee.
你说的 我们 其实是指的 我 对吧
And by "we," you mean "me," right?
-好吧 计划是什么 -什么计划
- Okay, so what's the plan? - Plan?
你看到这只狗之前想要撕咬Torres
Yeah, you saw how this dog tried to maul Torres earlier.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
等等 我们不应该穿上一个
Wait, should we be wearing one of those
大号♥防咬服吗
big puffy bite-proof suits?
哦 是啊 大概吧
Oh, yeah. Probably.
我开玩笑呢 Bishop
I'm kidding, Bishop.
-哦 天呐 -我在开玩笑呢
- Oh, my God. - I'm kidding.
嗨 嗨 Theo
Hey! Hey, Theo. Hi.
嗨 是的
Hi. Yes.
哦 我也爱你 Theo小伙子
Oh, I love you, too, Theo-man.
哇哦 比起Torres 他可是非常喜欢你啊
Wow. He likes you a lot more than Torres.
哦 当然 他最好喜欢我
Uh, yeah, he better.
从他刚出狱我就开始养他了
Fostered this guy right after he got out of prison.
-等等 狗狗监狱吗 -哦 是的
- Wait, puppy prison? - Oh, yeah.
Theo曾经是他们监狱犯人计划里面的一个有攻击性的狗
Theo was one of the at-risk dogs in their prison-inmate program.
Theo是Dante的狗
Theo was Dante's,
但是Theo在Dante假释前就毕业了
but Theo graduated before Dante got paroled.
所以在Dante出狱前 他就是你的室友吗 有多久啊
So he was your roommate until Dante got out? For how long?
一个月
A month.
在你那个小公♥寓♥里面挤了一个月吗
A month? In your tiny little studio apartment?
感觉如何
How was that?
亲密无间
Intimate.
-哦 嘿 很抱歉它这样子 -好
- Oh, hey, sorry about that. - Yes.
Theo一直都不知道什么是私人空间
Theo's never really grasped the concept of personal space.
没关系 我没有抱怨 好了
That's okay. I'm not complaining. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
孩子啊
Boy.
你那里还好吗
Hey, you all good over there?
Kase
Kase?
-你还好吗 -很好
- You good? - Yeah.
没事
We're good.
好的
Great.
Kasie
Kasie.
嘿
Hey.
你打了电♥话♥吗
You called?
我刚测试了Theo的毛
I just tested Theo's hair.
与我们在受害者身上恢复的
It was not a match to the dog hair
不一致
we recovered from the victim.
你确定吗
And you're sure?
百分之百确定
100%.
这难道不是个好消息吗
Isn't that supposed to be good news?
是个好消息 但这个不是
Yeah, it is, but this isn't.
我在Dante的后院里发现了这个
I found it in Dante's backyard.
藏在了Theo的床下
It was hidden under Theo's bed.
一把刀
A shiv.
用亮白色的牙刷制成的
Made from a White-Bright toothbrush.
你会告诉我们这是什么时候发现的吗
And so you were gonna tell us this when?
对不起 我向你隐瞒了 Ellie
I'm sorry I hid it from you, Ellie.
我很害怕我不被允许
I was afraid I wouldn't be allowed
进行血液测试
to test the blood myself,
要是Dante是凶手的话
and if Dante was going away for murder,
我希望能确定测试步骤是正确的
I wanted to make sure the test was done right.
结果是
And?
测了三次血液
Tested the blood three times,
这个就是凶器
and this is the murder weapon.
很抱歉 Kase 我知道这对你来说很难接受
I'm sorry, Kase. I know this has got to be tough.
是的 这很糟糕
Yeah, it sucks.
我真以为这会是他新的开始
I really thought this was his fresh start.
相信他不会再变回从前那样的
Really believed he wasn't going back.
能给我一分钟道个别吗 Gibbs
Can I have a minute to say goodbye, Gibbs?
谢天谢地 Kasie
Thank God, Kasie.
他们打算扣留我多久
How long they planning on keeping me in here?
坐下
Sit.
什么 什么情况
What? What now?
我说了 坐下
Look, I said sit.
看上去熟悉吗
Look familiar?
不
No.
那是
Is that...?
是的
Yeah.
Kasie 我从没见过这玩意儿
Kasie, I've never seen this before in my life.
那么为什么这个在你的后院里
Then why was it in your backyard?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得做得再好一些
No, you got to do better than that.
也许有人放在了那里
Maybe somebody planted it there?
谁放的
Well, planted by who?
我要知道的话就好了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表