Yes, sir.
谢谢你 中校
Thank you, Commander.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
我们对发生的事情表示遗憾
We're sorry about what happened.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
事故发生之后你就没再
You have not been in your quarters
回过房♥间吗 上尉
since the accident, Lieutenant?
没有 先生 命令是直到你们来才能进
No, sir. Orders were to wait until you arrived.
-Weeks 回答我 -拉起来 拉起来
- Weeks, talk to me. - Pull up. Pull up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
Rebecca 拉起来 拉
Rebecca. Pull up. Pull...
就这些了吗
That's it?
是的
That's it.
14秒之后 F-18坠毁在海面上
14 seconds later, the F-18 hit the ocean.
他们找到残骸了吗
Have they found the wreckage yet?
还在寻找
Still looking.
你在抱歉什么 上尉
What are you sorry about, Lieutenant?
-或许因为她隔间里的尸体 -对
-Maybe the dead guy in her bunk? -Right.
关于死者我们了解多少
What do we know about the victim?
呃 Fisher Patrick
Well, Petty Officer First Class
中士 21岁
Fisher Patrick. 21 years old,
船上的军需官
ship quartermaster.
今天早上Jimmy用直升机把他带回NCIS了
Jimmy choppered him back to NCIS this morning.
Torres正在跟他的妈妈了解情况
Torres is talking to his mother now.
他和Weeks上尉之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Any connection between him and Lieutenant Weeks?
呃 他们的职责没有重合的地方
Well, their duties didn't overlap,
所以他们应该不会有交集
so they wouldn't have crossed paths,
但他们在同一艘船上生活 所以可能
but they lived on the same ship, so it's possible
-他们相互认识 -噢 他们确实认识
-they knew each other. -Oh, they knew each other.
他们在约会
They were dating.
他的妈妈说他们把这段关系当成秘密
His mom said they kept their relationship a secret.
啊 因为服役的军官之间是禁止约会的
Ah, because officers dating enlisted is prohibited.
所以我们面对的可能是谋杀后自杀吗
So are we talking murder-suicide?
或者都是自杀
Or suicide-suicide.
让我们看看Palmer有什么要说的吧
Let's see what Palmer has to say.
-他已经完成了尸检 -好的
-He's done with the autopsy. -Okay.
我知道 但是
I know, but
腺体肿大是非常正常的
swollen glands are completely normal.
我告诉你该怎么做 就不停地给她喂水
I tell you what, just pump her full of fluids
如果她体温超过103华氏度 给我打电♥话♥
【注:39摄氏度】
and if she spikes above 103, just give me a call.
好 爱你
Yeah, love you.
-嗨 一切还好吗 -还好 Victoria发烧了
- Hey. Everything okay? - Yeah, Victoria's running a fever,
Breena很紧张
and Breena's stressing out.
她想确定自己没做错什么
She just wants to make sure she's doing everything right.
-你懂吧 -嗯 我明白
- You know? - Yeah, I get it.
她有个医生能随时待命挺好的 哈
Good thing she's got a doctor on call, huh?
你们有没有考虑过再生一个孩子
You guys ever-ever think about giving her a younger sibling?
你忽然提这事儿很有意思
You know, it's funny you mention that.
我不是想广而告之或者怎样
It's not like we're advertising it or anything,
但是我考虑要在我还能行的时候
but I think we're gonna try for one more
试着再要一个
before I close up shop.
不错啊 很棒
Good for you. That's great.
我问你个事儿 呃 绝育手术
Let me ask you, uh, closing up shop--
是不是真的跟医生说得那么简单呢
is that as easy as, uh, doctors say?
你在认真考虑这件事啊
You're thinking of doing it.
不 我不只是考虑这件事
Well, no, I'm not just thinking about it,
我实际上 马上要去做这个手术了
I'm actually... I'm actually doing it.
之前跟Torres聊过这事儿
Had a conversation with Torres earlier,
然后他搞得我非常不安
and it kind of made me fidgety.
哦 别听Torres的 他可能读过那种
Oh, don't listen to Torres. He probably read that clickbait
网上骗点击量的关于诡异并发症的恐怖故事
horror story online about the guy with the weird complication.
什么 什么诡异的并发症
What-what guy with the weird complication?
我才不会看呢
I wouldn't look it up.
重点在于 男性绝育手术非常简单 而且很安全
The point is male sterilization is simple, and it is safe.
我是说 你可能做完手术立马就能回来工作 Tim
I mean, you probably won't even miss a full day of work, Tim.
哦 那真是太棒了 谢谢你 Jimmy
Oh, that's great. Great. Thank you, Jimmy.
嗯
Mm.
嗯 他们说 那种无手术刀手术
Um, when they say... they say no scalpel,
意思就是不用手术刀 对吧
they mean no scalpel, right?
哦 对 没错
Oh, right. Yeah, yeah.
医生会用镊子和针来做手术
The doctors use a clamp and a needle
实际上手术会非常干净
It's actually really neat.
-我可以给你演示... -不 不用了 不用了
- I can show you... - No, I'm good, I'm good.
不用了
I'm good.
不需要演示 不过还是谢谢你
No demonstration needed. Thank you, though.
我们 我们还是聊聊这个人吧
Let's, uh, let's-let's talk about this guy for a minute.
很乐意 好的 呃
Gladly, yes. Uh,
Patrick上士
Petty Officer Patrick
死于大量摄入
died of a cardiac arrest
羟考酮导致的心脏骤停
【注:麻♥醉♥药♥物】
caused by a massive amount of oxycodone.
摄入了多少
How massive?
他体内大约有300毫克
He had over 300 milligrams in his system.
这可真是够多的
That's a lot of pills.
是的 这远超过消遣用量了
Yeah, that is way more than a recreational dose.
所以你认为 这是自杀还是谋杀呢
So what do you think, suicide or homicide?
你看 这他可没告诉我
See, that he is not telling me.
但是如果非得让我猜的话
But if I had to venture a guess,
我更倾向于谋杀
I would lean towards homicide.
-为什么 -他的胃容物
- Why is that? - His stomach contents.
他吃了培根肉 鸡蛋
He had bacon, eggs,
鳄梨 土豆和哈密瓜
avocado, potatoes and cantaloupe.
也许他只是想吃最后一餐
Well, maybe he just wanted one last meal.
是啊 有可能 但是
Yeah, maybe, but...
我这边见过很多服毒自杀的案例
I've seen my share of poison suicides down here,
他们很少事先吃东西
and they rarely eat beforehand.
因为会影响毒药的吸收
Interferes with the poison.
感到疼痛的时候
"Take one tablet every four to six hours
每四到六小时吃一粒
as needed for the pain."
我们知道他从哪拿的麻♥醉♥药♥了
Well, we know where he got the oxy from.
他女朋友
His girlfriend.
那些药片是浅黄色的吗
Those pills beige?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah. How'd you know that?
她的锁箱里发现了这个
Well, this was in her lockbox.
那是磨成粉的麻♥醉♥药♥吗
Is that oxy in powder form?
跟这上面的粉末颜色一致
Same color powder on this.
简易的药片研磨器
Makeshift pill crusher.
哦 请进
Uh, yeah, come on in.
不好意思 你们叫我吗
Excuse me. You wanted to see me?
是 呃 上尉 我们刚刚 呃
Yeah, uh, Lieutenant, we just, uh...
关于你的舱友 我们有几个问题想问你
we have a few questions to ask you about your bunkmate.
呃
Uh,
我不想说什么坏话
I don't want to say anything bad.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-我去看看中校那边 -好的
- I'm gonna go see the commander. - Okay.
你们俩聊吧
You two chat.
听着 Harper
Listen, Harper,
我们只是想弄清这里发生了什么
we're just trying to figure out what happened here.
我们已经知道Weeks
We already know that Weeks
跟Patrick上士正在约会
and Petty Officer Patrick were dating.
我有几个晚上
I would help her
帮她放他进来
sneak him in some nights.
他是不允许进入军官1层的
He's not allowed on O-1.
他们的关系有什么问题吗
Any problems in their relationship?
我觉得他们
I didn't think so,
上周分手之前都没什么问题
not until they broke up last week.
谁提出的分手
Who ended it?
他甩了她 说她年龄太大了
He dumped her. Told her she was too old for him.
哦 哇哦 这借口真棒
Oh, wow. Classy.
她当时
She was...
非常生气
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表