This is for your protection. Enough people have been hurt.
嘘
Uh...
结束了吗
Is it done?
我转移了你的资产
I transferred your assets.
这是全部的银行信息
All bank information is here.
确认下 然后上传
Verify it, then upload the data.
我做了你要求的事 我把钱给你了
I did what you asked of me. I freed your money.
我希望这件事在这里了结
Now I want your word it ends here.
是啊 我向你保证了
Yes, I did give you my word.
但那不是个交易 是吗
It's not really an even trade, is it?
我们花了十二年的时间
It took over a decade to climb out
从你干的事儿中走出来
from the rubble you made of all of our lives.
我们在俘虏营中
We were tortured for years
饱受折磨
in that POW camp.
差点都活不成
We barely survived.
但你还在坚持讨价还价
But you did stick to your end of the bargain.
我想要坚持我的承诺
And I would like to uphold mine.
但很不幸 这不取决于我
Unfortunately, it's not up to me.
很抱歉 杀了她
I'm sorry. Kill her.
NCIS 不许动
NCIS. Freeze.
都不许动
Nobody move.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你们都被捕了
You're all under arrest.
你来得太迟了
You're too late.
是吗
Am I?
实际上 你来得正好
Actually, you're right on time.
我是转移了你的钱
I transferred your assets, yes.
我也告诉了国际刑♥警♥组织
But I also alerted Interpol.
当你的人想要取回钱的时候
So, when your people go to retrieve their money,
他们都会被捕
they'll be arrested.
Ziva
Ziva.
都结束了
It's over.
看上去是这样
Seems that it is.
我低估了你们 是吗
And that I underestimated you all. Or did I?
告诉我 当我邀你回来的时候
Tell me. When I made the offer to you back there,
你从一开始就耍我呢
were you playing me from the beginning?
还是认真地考虑过
Or did you actually consider it?
我才不"解露”隐私呢
I don't kiss and show.
是“揭露”
【Ziva将kiss and tell说错了】
"Tell."
-总之 B计划已经够了 -是啊
- Either way, so much for plan B. - Yes.
但我不会再回到监狱里的
But I will not be going back to prison.
该实行C计划了
Time for plan C.
你怎么会知道的
How'd you know?
我不知道
I didn't.
是期望
Hoped.
你不会那么草率的
And you're not that sloppy.
你把Ducky的GPS打开的时候追踪到了你
Tracked you when you turned Ducky's GPS back on.
不打声招呼就要走了吗
You're gonna leave without saying goodbye?
我听说国际刑♥警♥逮捕了Sahar小分队的最后几个人
I heard Interpol arrested the last of Sahar's splinter group.
她的组织被摧毁了 那很好
Her organization is destroyed. That's good.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我知道 对此我很抱歉
I know. And for that, I'm sorry.
但那是我计划成功的唯一方法
But it was the only way my plan would work.
你认为Vance真会同意我
Do you really think Vance would have
转移钱吗
allowed me to transfer the assets?
-但我不是 我不是Vance -我知道
- But I'm not, I'm not Vance. - I know.
我很抱歉 但我必须得走了
I'm sorry, but I have to get going.
在爆♥炸♥后我没有去找你
I didn't go looking for you after you blew up...
-Gibbs -是因为我曾失去过你
- Gibbs. - ...because I had lost you once before.
我相信你还活着
And I get it in my head that you're alive
我要是去找了 发现你死亡
and I'm out there looking and it turns out you're not...
我就会
I would've, uh...
我就会
I would've...
我会无数次失去你 要是那是代价的话
I would have lost you a thousand times, if that's what it took.
我在等你
I waited for you, Gibbs.
一直等 一直等
I waited and I waited and I waited.
但你没有来
And you never came.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
现在去哪儿 Ziva
Where to now, Ziva?
在我彻底放下这件事前
There's one more thing I have to do
我还有几件事必须得做
before I can put this all behind me.
这次
And this time,
我得一个人做
I have to do it alone.
在你失踪后我给他打了电♥话♥
I called him after you went missing,
留了条消息
and I left a message.
-你说了什么 -什么都没说
- What did you say? - Nothing.
应当由你来告诉他
He should hear it from you.
我会告诉他的
And he will.
海军罪案调查处 第17季第2集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表