你愿意为你想要的和已经做过的一切
what are you willing to pay for what you want...
付出什么呢
...and for what you've done?
趴下
Get down!
Ziva
Ziva!
购买♥♥赃物可解决不了我的任何问题
Buying stolen crap off you isn't gonna solve my problems.
谁说这是赃物的
Who said it was stolen?
我想说什么说什么 伙计
I say whatever I want, dude.
就是这里
This is the place.
-再说一遍 -呃 呦
- Say it again! - Uh, yo,
那个头发灰白的人正在打劫那辆车
that gray-haired guy is jacking that car.
呃 那个灰发人
Uh, that gray-haired guy
-看起来非常像Gibbs -把钥匙给我
- looks a lot like Gibbs. - Give me the keys!
不
No.
滚开
Get out of here!
好了 准备行动
All right, on my go.
我们走
Let's go.
呃 McGee
Uh, McGee?
-你在干什么呢 伙计 -上车
- What are we doing, man? - Get in the car.
-我们得跟上他们 -McGee 别
- We got to follow them. - McGee, no.
-上车 -你刚才看见她摇头了 你们都看到了
- Get in. - You saw her just then. You both did.
她让你们别跟上去
She was asking you to stand down.
听着 她比我们更清楚自己需要什么
Look, she knows what she needs better than any of us.
我们必须相信她 你必须相信她
We have to trust her. You have to trust her.
K.H 有什么新发现
K.H., let's giddyap with that update.
希望能有好运
Daddy needs a new pair of scrubs.
- 好了 首先你和那三个人
- Okay. First, you and the Three Amigos
在验尸房♥讨论着什么
are talking in unison in autopsy,
接着主任打来电♥话♥说他要下来
then the director calls and says that he's on his way down
知道最新发现 现在你又在这里
for an update, and now you're in here
像个仿冒的Gibbs
acting like a cotton candy Gibbs?
主任刚才下来了吗
The director's headed down right now?
他一定是知道发生了什么事
He must know something's up.
气氛很诡异 Jimmy 我很不喜欢
It's weird air, Jimmy, and I don't like it.
行 快点告诉我你知道了什么
Okay, really fast, tell me everything that you know.
我得确定你没有说什么不应该让
I just need to make sure that you're not gonna say something
主任知道的事情
the director shouldn't hear.
Kasie 拜托了
Kasie, please.
瞧 大家都走了
Look, everyone has left,
我的压力很大
I am under an immense amount of pressure
你理解不了
that you can't fathom
我出于某些原因
and I can't discuss...
也不能说
because reasons.
你这么惹人爱真是幸运
You are lucky that you're so damn lovable.
我成功从
So, I managed to pull blood samples
死者衣服上取下的两只臭虫中采到了血液样本
from two of the bedbugs we got off the dead guys' clothing.
第一个样本与无名尸一号♥符合
The first sample matched John Doe number one,
虫子绝对咬过他
who the bug had obviously bitten.
- 第二只虫子呢 - 它已经死了好几个月了
- And the second bug? - It had been dead for months.
我想它的尸体
Now, I'm thinking its carcass just got stuck
是在无名尸睡着的时候粘上去的
on Doe's clothing while he slept.
所以它携带的血液
So the blood that it was carrying
是来自几个月前它咬过的人
was from someone it had bitten months ago.
对
Exactly.
这个人就是
And that person was one
Robert Hitchem 他在15年前由于
Robert Hitchem. He was arrested 15 years ago
持械抢劫被捕 但是从那以后
for armed robbery, but after that,
他买♥♥了个路边餐馆
he bought a roadside diner,
住在那里 在那儿工作 改变了他的生活
lived there, worked there and turned his life around.
直到他走上旧路
Until he went back to his old ways
帮凶手冲Gibbs的地下室开枪
and helped our bad guys in shooting up Gibbs's basement.
呃 不是 因为这是之前的照片了
Uh, no. Because this is a "before" picture.
5个月前Bob餐厅遭到枪击
There was a fire at Bob's Diner five months ago.
Robert Hitchem死于枪击
Robert Hitchem was killed in the fire.
这房♥子废弃了
The building was abandoned.
Kasie 有什么发现
Kasie, what do we got?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
是不是主任派你下来的
Now, did the director send you down here
来企图引诱我们说些什么
to try and trick us into saying something?
-关于什么 -关于什么
- About what? - About what?
天啊
Oh, my God!
我们说了一样的话
Oh, we just talked in unison.
好了
Okay.
所以 重点是 凶手吸入火中的灰
So, bottom line is, our bad guys are breathing in ash
睡在Hitchem废弃餐馆里
from the fire and sleeping on Hitchem's
长满臭虫的床垫上
old bedbug-infested mattress at his abandoned diner
那家餐馆在弗吉尼亚中部
in the middle of nowhere, Virginia,
Gibbs打电♥话♥来的时候我跟他说了同件事
and I told Gibbs the same thing when he called.
Gibbs打过电♥话♥来吗
Gibbs called?
我是不是不该说的
Was that part of the thing I wasn't supposed to say?
我刚才在想你是否还会回来
Was starting to wonder if you were coming back.
我调查了这地方
I surveyed the area.
三个人 在房♥子的北部
Three men, north side of the building,
全副武装 这里看不到
heavily armed, not visible from here.
另外 我打了个电♥话♥
Also, I made a call.
我的同伴会过来
My associate is coming.
要是我打电♥话♥就是第三次世界大战
I make a call, it's World War III.
你打电♥话♥ 就是场派对
You make a call, it's a party.
我的同伴会把我们需要的东西带过来
My associate will bring everything we need to take down Sahar.
他到底会带什么
What exactly is the guy bringing?
扣子坏了 但我修好了
The clasp was broken, but I fixed it.
我问了你个问题
I asked you a question.
我坐在那里考虑我应该立马离开
I fixed it while I was sitting down there thinking
独自行动的理由的时候
of all the reasons why I should walk away right now
我修好了
and do this on my own.
自从你出现后 我一直在想
You know, ever since you showed up, I've been falling all over myself
把你停下
trying to make you stay.
我做好了
I am done.
你该收手了
Your way stops here.
我们用正确的方式来解决
We do this the right way.
你的意思是什么
Meaning what?
意思是 要是她投降 我们就逮捕她
Meaning, if she surrenders, we arrest her.
Gibbs 只要她还活着 她就是个威胁
Gibbs, as long as she is alive, she is a threat,
我绝不会把这个威胁带回到我家人身边
and I will not have this threat follow me back to my family...
你不想继续走下去
You do not want to go down this road.
回到Tali身边,回到家人身边的方法就是Sahar死去
The only way back to Tali, back home, is if Sahar is dead.
你要是脱离了法律 会迷失自我的
If you go outside the law, you will lose who you are.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know?!
关于在公交车上你问我的问题
What you asked me on the bus,
我的回答是 Ziva 是的
the answer, Ziva, is yes.
是的 我会做任何事 来争取和我的女儿
Yes, I would do anything to have one more minute
多待一分钟
with my daughter.
但那不重要
But it doesn't matter.
那不重要 Ziva 她已经死了
It does not matter, Ziva. She's gone.
我没有说Kelly 我说的是我自己
I was not talking about Kelly! I was talking about me.
他们上报了我的死亡
They reported my death,
你没有质疑
and you did not question it.
你没有来找我
You didn't come looking for me.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
我的同伴来了
My associate is here.
希望我没让你们久等
Hope I didn't keep you waiting.
没有
No.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
从你电♥话♥中推测时间是关键
From your call, I gathered time was of the essence.
但我想我还是
Still, I think you'll find I curated
收藏了不少东西
a rather thoughtful collection.
你确定他会用这些东西吗
You sure he knows how to handle these?
让我加进来
Put me to work.
我♥干♥得不错
I play a really good old lady.
你做的工作不仅是带来这些东西 O
You've done more than your share, O.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表