Gaming keeps me sharp and social.
更不用提 这游戏劲爆极了
Not to mention, it's a total blast.
你 你们真的应该试试
You-you should definitely try it.
你们两个
Have you two ever met
见过面吗
in person?
不 我是说 呃
No. I mean, uh,
我知道Ian住在Maryland州
I know Ian lives in Maryland,
但我们从没觉得有见面的必要
but we never felt the need to meet up in real life.
Ian没什么家人
Ian didn't have much family.
他管我叫作他游戏里的爷爷
He called me his gaming grandpa.
记录显示 你们两个最后一次玩游戏
Records show the last time you two gamed together
-就是在他死的那晚 -是的
- was the night of his death. - Yeah.
我们还在电♥话♥上聊天
We talked on the phone, too.
几点打的电♥话♥
What time was the call?
大约晚上7点多一点
A little after 7:00 p.m.
你在受害者遭到闯入
You had a conversation with the victim
和枪击之前一小时跟他谈过话吗
an hour before someone went to his home and shot him?
是的
Yeah.
我没意识到
I didn't realize.
但那不是我♥干♥的
But it's not like I did it.
我是说 我们的谈话非常友好
I mean, our-our phone call was friendly.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
嗨 Elmer 抱歉打扰你 你有时间吗
Hey, Elmer, sorry to interrupt. You got a minute?
说快点 我玩拼图正在状态呢
Well, make it fast. I'm in the zone.
能不能麻烦你告诉这些NCIS探员们
Would you please tell these NCIS agents
我两天前的晚上在哪里
where I was two nights ago?
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
因为你目睹了我当时在打电♥话♥ 就在那边
Because you witnessed a phone call I had, right over there.
那是7点左右 你正在玩拼图
You were doing your puzzles around 7:00.
我让电♥话♥另一边的人
I asked the person on the other end
修好我们俱乐部的WiFi 因为网络最近一直不好
to fix our clubhouse WiFi, because it's been so glitchy.
我完全不知道你当时在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我的电♥话♥是用电♥话♥线连在墙上的那种
My phone still has a wire attached to the wall.
但是如果这跟俱乐部的设备有关
But if this has anything to do with
那你得去找
clubhouse equipment, it has to
业主协会【注:HOA Homeowner Association】这都在会员手册里
go through the HOA. It's in the dues handbook.
没错 我挂断电♥话♥的时候你跟我说的就是这个
Yes. That's exactly what you told me when I hung up.
现在记起来了吗
Remember now?
Elmer 拜托
Elmer, please.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I-I do remember.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看到没 那个电♥话♥完全无害
See, the call was harmless.
因为你随后就飞快地
'Cause then you ran out of here
跑出了这里
in a big old hurry.
仔细想想 别听Elmer的 他老糊涂了
On second thought, don't listen to Elmer. He's old.
我听到了
I heard that.
我当时急着回家
I was hurrying home.
我游戏输掉了 还忘记遛狗了
I got lost in the game and forgot to let my dog out.
我发誓 我没杀我朋友
I swear, I didn't kill my friend.
知不知道谁想杀他
Any idea who did?
你这么一说
Well, now that you mention it,
我可能想到了
I-I might.
你有多了解鼠标
How much do you know about mice?
他说的是电脑鼠标
He meant computer mice.
特指Splendifida XRM游戏鼠标
Specifically the Splendifida XRM gaming mouse.
用激光定位 反应更快
Uses lasers for better response.
更快的反应就意味着玩游戏时比对方更有优势
Better response means better game play across the board.
好吧 放松点 McGee
All right, chill out, McGee.
你不用向我们证明你在电子游戏界的地位
You don't have to prove your video game street cred to us.
哪怕是我们刚刚见过的那个比你更沉迷游戏的
Even though we just met grandparents who are way more
老爷爷
plugged-in than you are.
嗨 我已经不像年轻人那么有时间了
Hey... I'm not young enough to have free time,
也还没老到退休的年龄
and I'm not old enough to retire.
你在电子游戏炼狱中备受煎熬
You're in video game purgatory.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
真的很受伤啊 哈
Really hurts, huh?
嗨 McGee
Hey, McGee.
利用这种伤痛感
Use that hurt.
告诉我们那个超级激光鼠标
Tell us how that super-laser mouse
怎么能帮我们找到凶手
can help us find our killer.
从流媒体服务器中查询了服务数据
Server data came back from the streaming service.
我找到了发给我们上士的私人信息
I found private messages sent to our petty officer.
这些都被涂改过了 我们要怎么看呢
Well, it's all been redacted. How are we supposed to read this?
我删掉了所有对我们工作不安全的语言
Well, I removed all the language that wasn't safe for work.
感觉你删掉的就是全部信息
That's like the whole damn thing.
总之 发信人威胁要杀掉
In summary, the sender threatened to kill
Rojas上士 因为他毁掉了他的赞助
Petty Officer Rojas for ruining his sponsorship deal.
什么赞助
Sponsorship?
是Nike和Lebron这种牌子的吗
Is that like Nike and Lebron?
运动员们为运动鞋和运动饮料做广♥告♥
Well, athletes advertise shoes and-and sports drinks.
游戏玩家们可以通过推广电脑设备获得报酬
Gamers get paid to promote computer equipment.
-比如激光鼠标 -没错
- Such as laser mice. - Exactly.
见见DirtybirdD220
Meet DirtybirdD220.
Dirtybird是另一个
Dirtybird's another popular livestreamer
跟Splendifida有过赞助协议的热门主播
who used to have a sponsorship deal with Splendifida.
曾经 发生了什么
Used to? What happened?
他在网上骚扰女性被抓包了
He got caught harassing women online.
哦 一个网上的厌女主义者
Oh, a misogynist on the Internet.
真是让我吃惊啊
Well, knock me over with a feather.
上士上报了这件事
Our petty officer reported it,
Dirtybird就失去了协议 还有75000美元的赞助
and Dirtybird lost his deal, along with $75,000,
75000个谋杀的理由
75,000 reasons for murder.
现在我们只有他这个Dirtybird的网名
Now all we got to do is ID Dirtybird.
所以 你怎么想
So... what do you think?
嗷 我想你在科学展览会上
Aw. I think you won first place
赢得了第一名
at the science fair.
是的 还有呢
Yeah. And?
还有我不敢相信你从没跟我提过Phineas的事
And I can't believe you never told me about Phineas.
其他人知道吗
Does the rest of the team know?
Jack 是我找的你
Jack, I called you.
没错 关于他的小情绪
Right. About his little breakdown.
听着 孩子们很有观察力
Listen, kids are perceptive.
Phineas知道他妈妈出事了
Phineas knows there's something going on with his mom.
没错 但她不让我说
Yeah, but she asked me not to talk about it.
告诉我
Tell me.
我该怎么帮助Phin
How do I help Phin?
帮Phin做什么
Help Phin do what?
我不知道 让他感觉好一些
I don't know. Feel better.
你正在帮他
You are.
昨晚 不管我做什么
Well, whatever I did last night
都没用 好吗
didn't work. All right?
他不哭以后
After he stopped crying,
我们就谈论该死的电子游戏
all we did is talk about damn video games
直到他睡着
until he fell asleep.
这就对了
That's perfect.
噢 别这样 Jack
Oh, come on, Jack.
你不需要任何帮助
You do not need any help.
你做得完全正确
You are already doing everything right.
棒球 火山模型 甚至电子游戏
Baseball, volcanoes, even talking about video games.
你全心投入
You are present and engaged.
继续投入感情 这就是Phin所需要的
Just keep engaging. That's all Phin really needs.
我觉得你肯担心他
And I think it's sweet
真是太好了
that you're worried.
Gibbs 你是个好人
You're a good man, Gibbs,
你对这个孩子很好
and you're good for this kid.
我们到此为止
We're done here.
Phineas对你也有好处
And Phineas is good for you, too.
改变是有益的
Change is good.
哦 是啊 砰
Ooh, yeah. Boom!
让你死气沉沉的脸发还荣光
Go glitter all over your dead-ass face.
你以为你能逃过吧 哦 呃
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表