Then I'll wrap 'em to go.
只是对你们略表感谢
It's just a little thank you.
那些讨厌鬼最近几周天天早上都会占一个卡座
Those creeps have been taking up a booth every morning for weeks.
通常是四个人
There's usually four of 'em.
他们总是很粗鲁
They're always rude
不停地要续杯
and demanding countless refills
还不给小费
and don't even tip.
噢 不 那最后一个真的是太过分了
Ooh, no, that last one sealed it for me.
他们能离开我就很高兴了
I'll just be glad that they are gone
只能希望他们不再回来了 对吧
and hope they never come back, huh?
噢 他们没离开
Oh, they're not gone.
他们在那个珠宝店
They've been in that jewelry shop
已经有大概20分钟了
for at least 20 minutes or so.
有没有可能他们是在那里工作的
Any chance they work there?
不 我不相信Mantell老先生
No, I can't imagine old Mr. Mantell
会雇像那样的一帮人
would hire a bunch of guys like that.
嗯 噢 等一下 他们出来了
Hmm. Oh, wait. Here they come.
至少其中一个出来了
Or at least one of 'em.
他进去的时候戴帽子了吗
Was he wearing a cap when he went in?
我记得没有
Not that I've noticed.
是 我是认真的
Yes, I'm serious.
我们这边很快就会结束
We're finishing up here soon.
你忙完了我也就忙完了
I'm down if you're down.
圣帕特里克节 我们这就来了
Saint Paddy's parade, here we come.
嘿 Jimmy 你在哪儿呢
Hey, Jimmy, where are you?
Jimmy
Jimmy?
他在哪里
Where is he?
Jimmy
Jimmy?
那个看起来像我们要找的人
This looks like our guy.
噢 是的 死因非常明显
Ooh. Yeah, clear cause of death.
哟 Jimbo
Yo, Jimbo?
你会在哪儿呢 孩子
Where'd you be, son?
呃 或许他在Kasie的实验室
Hmm. Maybe he's in Kasie's lab.
好吧 让我们看看出什么事了
All right. Let's see what's up.
好吧 这个 这给人的感觉不对劲
Okay, this-this doesn't feel right.
看起来也不对劲
Doesn't look right, either.
或许应该提前给警方打个电♥话♥
Maybe give the police a preemptive call,
-以防万一 -好吧
- just in case. - Okay.
好主意 我会联♥系♥Gibbs
Good idea. I'm gonna call Gibbs.
噢 那我联♥系♥McGee
Oh, and I'll call McGee.
噢 你看 收到了Nick的信息
Oh, look at that. Got a text from Nick.
噢 Bishop打来的电♥话♥
Ooh. A call from Bishop.
回来
Get back!
都趴下
Everybody down!
噢 噢
Oh. Oh!
Lenny 发动汽车
Lenny, start the car!
啊
Aah!
Lenny 慢一点
Lenny, slow down!
下来
Down!
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on. Come on! Come on!
啊 该死的 我受伤了
Aah! Son of a bitch! I'm hit!
你没事 你没事 走 走 走 快
You're good! You're good! Go! Go! Go! Come on!
他们到底是从哪里来的
Where the hell'd they come from?
我中弹了 兄弟
I got shot, man.
-Lenny 你搞什么 -还说我
- Lenny, what the hell?! - Me?
-你搞什么呢 -我在
- What happened to you? - I was...
把窗帘拉上
Close the damn blinds!
你 起来 你们两个都起来
You, get up. Both of you,
-起来 起来 -你们没必要这么做的
- get up! Up! - You don't have to do this.
拉上窗帘
Close the blinds!
好吧 别这么做 你们可以从后门离开的
All right, don't do this. There's a back way out of here.
把那该死的窗帘 拉上
Close... the damn blinds.
明白 我们正在拉窗帘 但你不需要把我们留在这里
Got it. We're closing them, but you really don't need us here.
-你 钥匙 -不
-You-- keys. -No.
把钥匙给我
Give me the damn keys!
-你慌了 Lenny -我不是慌了 兄弟 我中枪了
- You panicked, Lenny! - I didn't panic, man. I got hit!
你毁了我们最后一次离开的机会之后才中枪的
You got hit after you crashed our last chance out of here!
好吧 你 你们仍然能离开这里
All right, y-you can still get out of here.
-你们还是可以离开这里的 -把大家放走 各位
- You can still get out. - Let everyone go. Guys.
你应该
You're supposed...
噢
Oh!
大家都闭嘴
Everybody just shut the hell up.
谁也别动
Nobody is going anywhere.
你们明白了吗
You got it?
我们找不到他们
We can't find them.
他们不在Kasie的实验室 电♥话♥也不接
They're not in Kasie's lab, no answer on their cells.
嗨 看新闻 快看新闻
Hey, the news. Turn up the news.
就在几分钟前 Anacostia的目击者
Just minutes ago in Anacostia,
发来的录像显示
footage sent from eyewitnesses showed
涉嫌枪击的人显然逃到了
the alleged shooters have apparently fled
当地一家餐馆 有报道说
into a local diner. Reports are coming in
仍然有人被困在餐厅里
that people are still inside with the gunmen.
继续关注ZNN电视台 我们会持续为您播报
Stay with ZNN as we keep you updated
正在发生的枪击案实况
on the active shooter situation taking place.
你漏了一个 起来
You missed one. Get up!
快点 起来
Come on! Get up!
你还好吗 女士
You okay, miss?
-你叫什么 -Phyllis
- What's your name? - Phyllis.
看看后边是谁藏在这里
And look what's hiding back here.
-Shayne -快走
- Shayne. - Move it!
没人打算去接电♥话♥吗
Is anyone gonna answer that?
嗨 我能接吗
Hey, can I answer this?
不行
No!
Bobby 收了他们的手♥机♥
Bobby, get all their phones.
把它给我
Give it to me!
Lenny 让他们坐在窗前
Lenny, sit 'em in front of the windows.
我在流血呢 Max
Oh, I'm bleeding here, Max.
你想多流点吗
You want to bleed more?
让他们坐进卡座里面
Put 'em in the booths, now.
快点 快走
Come on! Let's go!
-把手放在桌子上 乖乖做肉盾 -坐下
- Hands on the tables like good little human shields. - Sit down!
-你们真的没必要这么做 -快点 坐下
- You really don't have to do this. - Let's go! Come on!
快 快点 坐下
Let's go! Let's go! Come on, sit down!
哦 好啊 又是你啊 礼貌小姐
Oh, yeah, right. You again, Miss Manners?
她说得对 Max
She's right, Max.
我能叫你Max吗
May I call you Max?
你真的让你们的处境更危险了
You're only burying yourself deeper here.
如果你俩不闭嘴 那么你俩的处境
The only thing getting buried is you two
会更危险
if you don't shut up.
只要
Just...
你 服务员 接电♥话♥去
You, waitress. Answer the phone.
-我要说什么呢 -哦 就说...
- What do I say? - Oh, just...
像往常一样
act natural.
餐厅 我是Elaine
Diner. This is Elaine.
是找你的
It's for you.
真够快的
That was fast.
是谁打来的
Who is it?
一个能帮忙人
Someone who can help.
好啊 是帮你还是帮我
Yeah, right. You or me?
挂断
Hang up.
-等等 不 别挂 别... -嗨 坐下
- Wait. No, don't hang up. Don't... - Hey, sit... down.
好吧 好吧 伙计们
Okay. All right, guys,
如果那是我认为的那个人的话
If that's who we think it is,
他确实能帮到我们
he can help us.
好吧 好吧 接电♥话♥去
Okay. Okay, answer it.
快去
Go.
你 回到这里来
You, back over here.
别耍小聪明
Do not get cute.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
你和Kasie还好吗
You and Kasie okay?
目前还好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表